I am changed FOREVER!

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

I am changed FOREVER!

Postby Lonerwolf » April 27th, 2006, 9:16 pm

I'll copy you my journal into this post.

Tonight I have felt the most amazing thing I have had in my entire life.

For the last week or so I've been taking sessions with a hypnotist on #WMM that take me to a new level of subconscious listening - I don't know how many details he wants me to go into, and I want to respect his privacy, so I will only say it turns my brain off and brings me to a new level of listening. He created a trigger that shuts me off immediately. And he began the work that would allow me to change into a Malamute whenever I wish.

Tonight the results were the most amazing I have ever felt in my entire life, from the shortest session I ever had. The uttering of the trigger, especially with some guided imagery, throws me into a full-body orgasmic shift of perception and I feel the changes happening. With closed eyes, it might as well be ACTUALLY HAPPENING. This is indescribably ... I have no words.

If you aren't amazed already, I have one more thing to tell you. I have taken no more than five sessions with this hypnotist.

To Hypnosis, and its amazing abilities! -clink- I will post updates as the situation develops!!
Lonerwolf

Postby zaq » April 27th, 2006, 9:38 pm

Congrats on your success!
zaq

Postby poetzero » April 28th, 2006, 7:44 am

Lonerwolf,

Well done, men! To you I raise a glass of absinthe and say, "Congratulations!"

pz
poetzero
Regular
Regular

cool

Postby gork151 » April 28th, 2006, 9:11 am

very cool
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Going Deep

Postby TrancedPup » May 31st, 2006, 2:44 am

Sub here would luv to have Your experience with Your tist! How may i have contact
TrancedPup

Return to Success Stories