Curse female takeover works?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Curse female takeover works?

Postby petril » June 29th, 2021, 3:22 pm

Honestly I bought this thing on a whim, been listening to the subliminal most of the week to pass the time when I'm not at work, and I can kinda feel something in my head. It's hard to describe but it's definitely a young female presence. She's not said any more than a few whispers, but I'm 22, if this thing is working then I've got 11 weeks of being myself left. I tried to bring myself to delete it because I was nervous but I couldn't bring myself to, I felt very strongly that she was angry and didn't want me to though she hasn't said any full sentences yet so that's just a guess. Has anyone else got experience with this? My mind is still racing ever since I felt her this morning, it feels like she's, I dunno, exploring? If you have any knowledge about this sort of thing, my inbox is always open. Thanks in advance.
petril

Re: Curse female takeover works?

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » June 29th, 2021, 6:39 pm

Welcome to the WMM site, petril.
And thanks for posting about your success!

Your message invites other members to contact you telling about their experience/knowledge of Curse Female Takeover. I'm unable to help with that. But I can point you toward WMM journals where members have blogged about their experience. It's there for you to search when can feel that she's curious.
The chains of habit are too light to be felt until they’re too heavy to be broken.

Check out my latest journal entry: here.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby petril » June 30th, 2021, 1:17 am

Thank you! I'll definitely have a look at all of those, I honestly must have missed that bit when I was exploring the site aha. I was looking through forums but most seem to either be failures, or like obvious fantasy so it was hard to get a realistic outlook. If I find anything good I'll let you know! And if something big happens with my journey then I'll try and post here :)
petril

Postby bizarrosage » June 30th, 2021, 8:41 pm

Please do share any details you get! This file has always been something I've always been super interested in and scared of at the same time. I'm always just borderline diving in. Except I've never been able to get in trance, so...I enjoy reading about it!
bizarrosage

Postby petril » July 1st, 2021, 1:32 am

Sure! I think there's been another update. I feel like something is watching me, like I don't feel quite alone. I was in my room and I heard some kind of giggling noise and I felt kinda weird for the rest of the evening, but what's more, I kinda felt weird jerking off too, as crude as that sounds. If there's anything else I'll post it here
petril

Return to Success Stories