Pavlov Success

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Pavlov Success

Postby missmayi » July 17th, 2021, 7:23 am

I am collared with a bell.
And when I'm a good girl, my bell gets jingled.
I had already started to associate the sound with feelings of arousal but it was something I really had to work for, I had to make myself want it.
... Then I came across EMG's Pavlov training file.

(First off, I'm soooo new here. I have experimented with self hypnosis in the past but nothing that ever truly affected me like this.)

I listened to the Pavlov file the first time and woke up dripping. I remembered the sound of the ringing phone, but I really, really, really wanted the effect to be a reaction to my bell.

So I listened to it again the next day and simply rang my bell every time the phone rang in the file.

My SO rang my bell when he got home from work, and intense waves of arousal emanated from the deepest parts of me. Overwhelming almost. I climbed up into his lap and started making out with him. Then he rang it again. I could feel my panties getting wetter by the second.

Later that evening, right after some rather intense sex, he reaches one hand between my thighs and starts rubbing my clit, and the other hand went to my bell. Within 3 seconds, literally, I was squirting halfway across the room. He called me a "sprinkler" because I started squirting and I just didnt, couldnt, stop. My body actually moved side to side like a sprinkler. After the first wave, he started playing with my clit again and rang my bell some more. I started screaming, and squirting, and it was like I had no control over my body. I was helpless to him. And the bell.

And I just want to say, thank you, EMG. That was the most intense anything I've ever had in my life.
missmayi

Re: Pavlov Success

Postby EMG » July 17th, 2021, 8:58 am

SO glad to hear that the file worked so nicely for you! Always good to hear from someone who's had success with one of my files.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » July 17th, 2021, 10:01 am

That's TWO successes for you, missmayi. How great does that feel?

First, it's a success of classical conditioning - your bell gets jingled when you're a good girl.

Second, it's a hypnosis success - EMG's Curse Pavlov
Because of your success, other members may have questions - eager to experience it too. For example: they might want to know how long ago you began this wonderful conditioning; and what it means when you say: "it was something I really had to work for, I had to make myself want it".
The chains of habit are too light to be felt until they’re too heavy to be broken.

Check out my latest journal entry: here.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby ThatoneGurll » July 18th, 2021, 9:07 am

I have an eternity collar but I also have a cute chain choker with a bell on it which I always have on and it jingles quite a bit if I move around enough, the bell it came with wasn't big enough so I put another one on it that is a bit bigger and louder, much louder.

I tried to copy your idea missmayi, it was hard to jingle the bell while i was under without creating thoughts,
but I woke up not fully remembering the file. Then at the end something happened I won't say what,

now I'm nervous to intentionally jingle the bell choker but, I'm about to.
minor to intermediate effect.

I think it worked, fairly well.. considering my legs are squirming and quivering a bit.
Oh yeah I guess it' s a curse so it'll probably get added to my playlists, not sure how i feel about phones ringing or door bells.
Hopefully nothing happens when phones ring :/

I wonder if it would be in bad spirits to edit the sound used in the file to a bell like the kind they put on cat collars.
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Postby missmayi » July 18th, 2021, 2:53 pm

Hi there again(: thank you for the responses.

To MN, I hadn't thought of it as two success but now I feel even more accomplished and satisfies with the results so thank you for that! To answer the questions you posed, I began the general conditioning in February, so about 5 months so far. I did use some other hypnotic deepened beforehand just to increase my response to suggestions. When I said, "I had to make myself want it," I would literally tell myself every time the bell rang that it was time to get aroused. That I wanted this, and I wanted to be a good girl, to get wet when I'm a good girl, and if the bell is ringing it means I have been very, very good. I would repeat this mantra internally every time. And slowly I felt it working more and more, but it was still a conscious effort to induce the arousal on a significant level.
missmayi

Postby missmayi » July 18th, 2021, 3:10 pm

To ThatoneGurll

I do recommend doing some general conditioning in your waking life, so when you ring the bell or your dom rings the bell, you tell yourself, "This sound means it is time to get aroused, this sound means I've been a good girl, this sound means I want to start getting wet." It significantly helps deepen your response to the curse I think.

I dont think it would be in bad spirits to edit the file to showcase a bell sound (if you do please post it because I would LOVE to hear that). I work in a call center where phones ring constantly so the "ringing phones" aspect just didnt suit me at all.

As far as being able to jingle the bell in trance, I found it was helpful to rest one hand on my chest as I was going into trance so I didnt have to move very much, and I went into it with the mindset of "when the phone rings in the file, I will jingle my bell". Since it was a preliminary goal I found I didnt have to think about doing it when it was time.

I hope this helps and i wish you luck my dear(:
missmayi

Postby ThatoneGurll » July 19th, 2021, 12:25 am

replying to missmayi:
Thanks for the tips, yeah I suppose I could use some deepeners first and also do some self suggestion, maybe stack enchanted keyboard onto it, by listening to that first then writing some self suggestions.. hmm.. :D

Editing the file to have a bell sounds in it instead probably wouldn't be bad, if I do that I won't mind sharing the file but I probably won't upload it. Since it wouldn't even be my original work.
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories