15,000hz Silent Subliminal and Flicker Fusion Experiment

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

15,000hz Silent Subliminal and Flicker Fusion Experiment

Postby tfunker » August 13th, 2021, 8:21 pm

So let me get straight to the point here i have been researching Hypnosis and Mindcontrol methods and started using Ultra Sound Frequency Hypnosis files i made using files i found on this site and bringing them into Audacity and Increasing them to
15,000hz -25,000hz so the ears don't hear them but the brain does and started listening to those on a Loop and using Flicker Fusion Hypnosis i started to Notice with in three days the files i have been using to regress my bladder are starting to really effect me like worse then anything else ever has with Hypnosis and now am scared to continue because feel like just 3-4 days of the Method i have been i will officially loose all bladder control. Just today alone with what little i have done its really hard to tell when I'm going and also i haft to go allot more frequently now because my bladder feels like it can't hold as much. The first day it wasn't that bad but the second days i really felt it and now today its allot worse then yesterday so figured i would post about my experience document this abit the best i can and just let others know about what i have found that effected me the most With hypnosis. I also learned allot of this stuff digging through old military Files and Studies so am warning you its a very effective method if you listen to the files constantly and do Flicker fusion once a day. For now I'm backing away from the bladder Regression files and will focus more on Feminization and see what success i have with that further because i have noticed I'm I'm starting to look more feminine as well by using the same method with Feminization Files.
tfunker

Re: 15,000hz Silent Subliminal and Flicker Fusion Experiment

Postby RockHard98007 » August 15th, 2021, 8:06 am

Could you post technical details on your methods? Your success is phenomenal. It's the sort of breakthrough I fantasize about.
RockHard98007

Postby 5HA99Y » August 15th, 2021, 12:02 pm

im curious about this too
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CollieGuy924 » August 15th, 2021, 10:28 pm

I, too, would love to know more.
CollieGuy924

Postby gurlwitch03 » August 15th, 2021, 10:36 pm

This sounds quite interesting. I am curious of the extent that this could be used.
gurlwitch03

Postby stan » August 16th, 2021, 4:42 am

More technical detail would be great.

Upper human limit is often given as around 20khz.
It typically tails of with age so I know I wouldn't here sounds at that frequency.

I'm interested in how a voice for subliminal instruction can be delivered clearly through an audio at 15 khz.

That goes up to 20k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAsMlDptjx8

I'm not sure what Flicker Fusion means. I can't find a file matching. Do mean video or images delivered at a frame rate where they appear briefly ? I think the threshold for human vision is around 15 fps to be flicker free.

My thought is that you've discovered a secret of hypnosis. You've convinced yourself it is or will work .. so it's working.
Or you are very invested in the method of delivery (ie: tech, flashing lights, fancy audio) that you are willing to let it work .. ergo it does.
stan
Regular
Regular

Postby Fizbin » August 17th, 2021, 10:46 pm

Short, short version...

Ultrasonic conversion is essentially an amplitude modulation of a high-audible spectrum carrier (typically around 15,000hz), and filtering out the carrier and lower sideband frequencies. This leaves the "near" ultrasonic upper sideband to be essentially demodulated by the crystal cilia in the inner ear, and passed "subliminally" to the brain.

Although this is now typically done digitally - e.g. through Nyquist scripts in Audacity, there is an expired US patent on an analog implementation of the technique. (https://patents.google.com/patent/US5159703A/en).

Note that while this is technically "near" ultrasonic, most people can't effectively detect sounds at that frequency. In addition, the modulation makes the content effectively unintelligible when heard directly, even if one's hearing is good enough to detect that range. Think of the "mosquito" ringtones some teenagers have been known to use.
Fizbin
Regular
Regular

Postby tfunker » September 13th, 2021, 5:16 pm

Its hard for me to describe the techniques used flicker Fusion is a process of going into trance with fast pace flashing lights its a technique used in mind control and also you can add one sentence subliminal flashing words to it to make it more power and watch in VR.
As for 15khz I'm still new to audacity but you can take a Hypnosis file upload it into audacity with a specific plugin that allows you to convert the hypnosis file to silent subliminal they made this Plugin following a Subliminal Message Patten that the Military has had since 1974 which allows you overlap a Hypnosis file with a steady tone around 15,000hz the output then becomes a steady tone like Tinnitus but with hypnosis embedded each vertical Line is one Short Pulse of microwave signal at a frequency to which the human brain is sensitive, then the brain converts the train of microwave pulses back to the inaudible Voice.
tfunker

Postby RockHard98007 » September 15th, 2021, 2:21 am

Could you give us step by step instructions for how you are creating your phenomenally effective files?
RockHard98007

Postby ewi770 » May 7th, 2022, 4:43 pm

Flicker Fusion is a process of going into trance with fast pace flashing lights its a technique used in mind control and also you can add one sentence subliminal flashing words to it to make it more power and watch in VR.

Could you tell us what Hz you are using and how often you are slipping in the one sentence subliminal flashing words to make it "more powerful"?

overlap a Hypnosis file with a steady tone around 15,000hz the output then becomes a steady tone like Tinnitus but with hypnosis embedded each vertical Line is one Short Pulse of microwave signal at a frequency to which the human brain is sensitive

Could you elaborate more on how this is done? Is the microwave signal, just the sentence said at 15,000hz? Are you speeding up the hypnosis vertical line to a faster speed or playing it back at regular play speed? I am not sure what you mean by "short pulse". I know the concept of frequencies/amplitudes fairly well from experience as an engineer. I imagine, you are saying the wavelength is very small at 15,000hz and anything heard at a very-fast wavelength becomes a "microwave" like pulse? or are you actually using some kind of microwave device to transmit said pulse rather than a traditional audio output? If so, what kind of microwave device? Please feel free to PM the info. I'd love to recreate your technique to solve personal health issues I have with subliminals or hypnosis.
ewi770

Return to Success Stories