Jack Stock - perfect subject Curse

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Jack Stock - perfect subject Curse

Postby kcrunner » April 8th, 2022, 6:28 pm

Tell me about the benefit of this particular MP3.
Perfect Subject Curse
First of all how long is it, is it geared towards making me feel more gay.
I have purchased five or six other MP3s that he has put together and they are all very high-quality.

Straight to gay, cock addict , private cock sucking slut, ass obsession, cock lover, chocolate cum. So I know the quality of his product.
probably should’ve purchased his entire package as that was a better value. But now I guess I’m just buying individual ones. He definitely has great stuff. so I was just wondering if the perfect subject curse would be worth the investment since it’s a higher price than most of his other offerings.

What if it does help me to transdeeper then it’s definitely worth the investment. Does anybody else go into trance while using marijuana/420 edibles or toking?
kcrunner
Regular
Regular

Re: Jack Stock - perfect subject Curse

Postby Jackstock » April 10th, 2022, 3:52 pm

The file is not about being gay.
It has nothing to do with going deeper into trance. It is simply about improved obedience.
This is a harsh file that is not suitable for most people.
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby redhotpump » April 11th, 2022, 7:22 pm

I got overly excited on my first purchase and added this one to my purchase - Upon first listen, I thought, oh no, this is not for me..... but then as I reflected some, part of me thinks that part of hypnosis is to challenge the conscious to see what really lies underneath. So, I have continued to listen to the file. I am not sure what the outcome will be yet, but ultimately, I do want to be a better subject, so I will keep listening, and let the results be so mote it be.....
redhotpump

Postby kcrunner » April 23rd, 2022, 3:39 pm

Jack, I appreciate your response. I purchased it. And did not like it. I have four or five others of your products and find them to be very good. I did not like the messaging on that one. I also did not like your faggot Twink lover. Ultimately I would like to have you do a custom one for me but after purchasing these two I’m not sure.

You have three that are about cock worshiping that are very good. Your best one is the straight to gay. I listen to that several times a week. I think it really is working for me and I appreciate it.
Overall I’ve purchased eight of your products. So I guess having a couple that I don’t like it’s not a big deal. Other than I probably won’t listen to those again. I did not care for the messaging.
kcrunner
Regular
Regular

Postby kcrunner » April 23rd, 2022, 3:41 pm

You indicate that it’s a harsh file. But nowhere on your website link did it go into any detail. So I purchased it thinking it was similar to straight to gay.
kcrunner
Regular
Regular

Postby kzarin2 » July 22nd, 2022, 7:51 am

Hi Jack,

Would this harsh file be suitable for someone like me with my interests in being controlled for various kinds of fairly extreme behaviour?
kzarin2
Regular
Regular

Postby Jackstock » July 25th, 2022, 9:48 am

Would this harsh file be suitable for someone like me with my interests in being controlled for various kinds of fairly extreme behaviour?
Very much possible.
But please remember that my curse files are serious curses. For example, they are not just like "Oh no! Your penis will grow forever! what a damning effect."
There are actual undesirable consequences in my curse files, and the psychological emotion behind these consequences is what fuels the fire of the main effect. It's a shortcut mind-trick that creates a super-powerful file, but I end up with a lot of complaints from people that don't like the side-effects.
I also get a ton of people that just wish they had not listened to my extreme files, because they didn't think it was real, and thought they could just get away with a very short-term effect, and regret actually giving up control (when they thought they wanted that).
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby alh84001 » March 19th, 2023, 10:47 pm

Is there any chance to know more about the "curse" aspect of this, and the lasting undesirable effects? I would like to make an informed decision about this file!
alh84001

Postby Jackstock » March 23rd, 2023, 5:21 am

You indicate that it’s a harsh file. But nowhere on your website link did it go into any detail. So I purchased it thinking it was similar to straight to gay.
My files do not share a common theme. They are just custom files requested from others. This means I did not make my files with my own interests in mind (probably why you thought the files would be similar). My files are some of the best because I have the interests of OTHERS in mind, not my own. However, this means that they will all be different.

I have four or five others of your products and find them to be very good. I did not like the messaging on that one. I also did not like your faggot Twink lover. Ultimately I would like to have you do a custom one for me but after purchasing these two I’m not sure
Everyone is different. All of those files were custom orders, all from different random people on the internet with their own specific interests. You're not going to share goals and fetishes with all those people. People get custom files from me for this exact reason--so that they can be really specific and get everything that they want in a file.

Is there any chance to know more about the "curse" aspect of this, and the lasting undesirable effects? I would like to make an informed decision about this file!
If you're worried, pass on this one. It's not for you.
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby slave40 » May 7th, 2023, 8:02 am

My curiosity got the best of me. I ended up buying this file because I tend to like curse hypnosis files.

I decided after a few listens, that it would be fun to see what would happen if I was not the perfect subject and disobeyed the hypnotists orders. There is a very specific thing that is supposed to happen when you do not follow orders given by a hypnotist. The punishment he gives is a turn on for me but not for 99 percent of men.

I can see why most people would consider a harsh file. Definitely worth the money.
slave40
Regular
Regular

Postby wolfnchains » February 28th, 2024, 10:33 am

If this is the file I am thinking of, I liked the idea of the file. But I did not care for the all or nothing consequence. I had been using Jack's files regularly until I listened to this one. I thought, I am not completely obedient, and lost interest in listening to anymore of his files for a long time after. I don't recommend this one for that reason. I did start listening to his other files again, eventually, but I have not regained the interest I once had.
wolfnchains
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories