Weight loss file

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Weight loss file

Postby arose » May 8th, 2006, 6:53 am

Hi all. I am new here, but not new to hypnosis. I am having a lot of fun exploring some of the files here. I wanted to share a success story. I downloaded the weight loss file (the more vanilla one of the 2 listed). I am a normal weight, but I have to really work hard to stay there. In fact, I tend to obsess/control my food to stay there. When I'm not dieting I am aware of my eating and when I am dieting its all about calories grams of fat and what I'm NOT eating etc... Yes, I am twisted in this respect. I guess we all have our crosses to bear...

Anyway..... I have been listening to the weight loss file and once on Friday and twice this weekend I "forgot" to eat a meal. I NEVER forget to eat meals. Its as if food just wasn't as important to me anymore. I don't know what it was about this file, but it seems to be working for me.

Thanks EMG!!!
arose

Postby Lissar » May 8th, 2006, 9:26 pm

Just be careful. Missing a meal isn't exactly healthy; healthy weight loss is usually achieved by eating healthier foods and portion sizes. Most portion sizes are too large, which is why people eat too much. And I might sound like a Weight Watchers ad, but shhhh. Congrats on your success, but be careful!
Lissar
Mentor
Mentor

Postby arose » May 9th, 2006, 6:30 am

Thanks so much for your feedback lissar. I am in full agreement with you. For me, though, its about the obsession with food, so forgetting and putting food in its 'proper place' is actually very freeing for me and tremendous progress. Eventually I got physically hungry and I realized "oh...I didn't eat lunch'...and I ate a healthy meal.

Thanks again for your feedback.
arose

Return to Success Stories