Think i have gone into a Trance

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Think i have gone into a Trance

Postby coomer69 » July 20th, 2022, 3:06 pm

So this has only happened to me twice and i been listening to this particular file for about a month and a half, one called Precumia made by Hypnobones, Which is on his patreon, so Anyways...

Most of the time i listen to a session i can recall hearing it but there has been about 2 times now in recent weeks where i went to lay down and listen only recalling the part of counting down and then counting up at the end with everything in the middle blank in my mind. I am almost 99% sure that this was me going into a trance, Which probably means that the file is starting too seep into my mind now.

Even though i already had some minor effects from it which didn't really go anywhere near what the file would suggest you'd end up with. But the odd peeing precum every so often and a few days when very aroused leaking much more precum than usual, From what i could tell anyways because i never leaked enough when horny to almost lube up my cock in a short period, just the odd bead.

so now I decided to play it safe since and only listen to the one file as i feel that my experimentation with similar files has hasten results because i never got this far before when i was multitasking different hypnosis files, But let me know if you think by my description that i have indeed gone into a trance state or not :)
coomer69

Return to Success Stories