Had a good experience today

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Had a good experience today

Postby Glasnerven » July 26th, 2022, 5:13 am

So, I've been slowly making a little progress as a subject recently. Baby steps, you know, after a long frustrating time of not getting anywhere. But, over the last several months I've had some flickers of progress.

And today, I listened to a file (not from here) that gives the listener a suggestion that for an hour after listening, they won't be able to complete a thought, or complete a sentence.

It worked!

For the specified hour, I just couldn't get a whole sentence out. I was excited about it working, but (naturally) had a little trouble sharing it with people in hypnosis-related chats. :D I admit that I didn't try too hard to power through it, but it really seemed like I wasn't just pretending or playing along. I'd get a few words into a sentence and just trail off; get fuzzy and be unable to continue. It worked; I did it. I had SUCCESS!

I'm looking forward to building on this. I'm really hoping that successes like this will help my brain/mind get used to the idea of hypnosis working on me as intended, and improving my ability to accept suggestions and go deeper in trance. A world of possibility is starting to open up, and I'm excited about improving and seeing where this goes.
I'm also Glasnerven on Skype, Yahoo, and various IRC chatrooms
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Had a good experience today

Postby Glasnerven » July 27th, 2022, 5:14 am

I tried "My Name is Dianne" from this site today.

And ... well, for a while I couldn't say it was anything else. I knew I'd listened to the file and I knew that the file had done and remembered listening to it. I just couldn't say my name was anything else.

Not as exciting as being unable to finish any sentences but more convenient. :P
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Postby nonononononononoo » July 28th, 2022, 9:27 am

You gonna tell us what the file was called?
nonononononononoo

Postby Glasnerven » July 28th, 2022, 12:23 pm

Sure, it was a video by UltraHypnosis on Youtube, called "Unable to Complete Sentences".
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Glasnerven » July 30th, 2022, 7:33 am

Well, I had a weird experience tonight. Some things worked better than expected and ... well, I left a comment on a file called "Vinyl Scratch" on this site.
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Postby suspicioussteven93 » August 2nd, 2022, 9:33 am

That was an amusing read.
Here's a link to the file if anyone else wants to see: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=8154
suspicioussteven93
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories