Enchanted Keyboard: let's see where it goes

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Enchanted Keyboard: let's see where it goes

Postby Glasnerven » August 12th, 2022, 5:39 pm

So, despite the warning that it's not for new subjects, last night I listened to the binaural version of the Enchanted Keyboard file. The file itself is pretty much exactly what it's described as, no more, no less. It contains no suggestions that anyone would find objectionable, other than I think something about listening again.

Afterward, I opened up a text editor and gave my self some suggestions about accepting the file and listening to it every day. While it's not immediately obvious how much those suggestions are affecting me, I definitely did feel something as I typed the closing words. It felt like a wave of the sensation of being in trance, or like having someone use a trance trigger on me.

Then out of mixed curiosity and ambition, I gave myself a suggestion to be horny. It seemed to work.

I have high hopes that this will be a very useful file for me!
I'm also Glasnerven on Skype, Yahoo, and various IRC chatrooms
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Enchanted Keyboard: let's see where it goes

Postby warpedma » August 13th, 2022, 3:49 am

This 'curse' opens endless possibilities.
Once it works you can use it to further enhance your suggestibility and eventually you can do things and hypnotise yourself without a keyboard merely by saying the phrase instead of typing it.
That reminds me I should use it more often.
warpedma

Postby Glasnerven » August 13th, 2022, 6:10 am

I listened to it again just now. I'm giving myself suggestions that it works on me and that I'll go deeper and listen every day until it's locked in. Again, I can feel it doing something to me when I type the closing words. This should become a positive feedback loop where the more it works, the stronger it accelerates itself.

No fun results to report as of this entry, but then, I basically JUST finished listening minutes ago. I'll keep you all posted.
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Glasnerven » August 13th, 2022, 6:26 am

Oh boy. Looking back I realized that there was a big stretch of the file that I don't remember hearing this time. I didn't know I could *do* that yet. I think I've hit on an effective combination of files and strategy here.
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Glasnerven » August 14th, 2022, 3:47 am

It's continuing to be a good experience. I was fading in and out the whole time, and "missed" most of the counting up except the last number and the instruction to wake up. Once again, I'm giving myself instructions or suggestions that the file is working powerfully for me. Now I just have to figure out what kind of fun to have with it.
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Glasnerven » August 15th, 2022, 7:28 pm

I didn't feel like I was going as deep last night; I didn't get that "missing some of the file" effect. On the other hand, I tried giving myself a suggestion that I'd be horny but unable to cum until I did a specific thing.

It was definitely an interesting experience. It's hard to distinguish between edging because that's what I want to do and "not letting myself cum" because of hypnosis. But it seemed like as I went along I went past just not pushing myself over the edge to ... feeling like the orgasm was somehow being blocked or inhibited "from the inside".

So, I may not have anything really dramatic to report but I'm pleased with what I'm getting so far.
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Glasnerven » August 17th, 2022, 5:22 am

I'm continuing to listen every night. The files I'm using contain suggestions to do that, and I've also used the Enchanted Keyboard trigger to give myself suggestions that I'll listen every day until the results are locked in.

I'm also continuing to "fade in and out" during the files; to have moments and short stretches of time when I don't seem to be consciously aware of listening. So far there doesn't seem to be any real pattern to when that happens. Still, I figure it's got to be a good sign and I'm hoping to get to the point where I lack conscious awareness of listening to the whole thing.

Anyone with fun ideas about what I can do with this Enchanted Keyboard thing, feel free to make suggestions to me!
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Postby grover27 » August 17th, 2022, 5:28 am

Do you think this could be use for life hacks as well? For example, could you use this to make a to do list and say you will get your to do list done today?
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Glasnerven » August 17th, 2022, 7:06 am

You know, I've kind of been thinking about using it for self-improvement as well as kinky fun. I haven't really tried that, but if this file gets to be as powerful as it's supposed to be, then yeah, you could use it for that. The sky's the limit!
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Glasnerven » August 18th, 2022, 7:04 am

I was "out" for the entire body section of a file today. That's the first time that I achieved that. On the other hand, the next file in my list after that was Enchanted Keyboard, and I retained my conscious awareness for the entire file on that one. I seem to be getting better, a little each day, but it's still inconsistent for me. But, I've only been making an effort to do this every night for not even a whole week yet. I'll stick with it and see how far I can ride it.
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Glasnerven » August 22nd, 2022, 5:44 am

I'm sticking to it. I've been listening every night since I started. I'm consistently fading in and out during the files, not aware of what I'm listening to for some of the time. I think on all three of the files today I was "out" for the beginning part of the awakener. It's hard to tell what kind of effect this is having on me, but it's certainly fun. I didn't hear the first one or two numbers on any of the files. They've GOT to be working on me. After all, I AM getting better at "fading out" during the files. If I continue to make progress, it shouldn't be too long before I consistently don't remember any of the "body" portion. I don't know for sure that that means they're affecting me more strongly, but they HAVE to be affecting me some. And if they are, then every time I listen, I'm getting better at this.
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Postby suspicioussteven93 » August 22nd, 2022, 8:04 am

Congrats on the progress!
I hope you keep doing the files and making these updates.
suspicioussteven93
Regular
Regular

Postby Glasnerven » August 23rd, 2022, 4:24 am

Congrats on the progress!

Thank you!

I hope you keep doing the files and making these updates.

I'm definitely going to keep doing the files, and as long as at least one person likes to hear about it, I'll keep the updates coming!
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Postby suspicioussteven93 » August 25th, 2022, 8:22 am

Well, I enjoy hearing your updates. So that's one person right there. :)
suspicioussteven93
Regular
Regular

Postby Glasnerven » August 26th, 2022, 5:01 am

Well, last night I was not in really a good place mentally and didn't do well at all. Tonight I almost didn't listen but decided to keep the habit going and did listen after all. It wasn't great but it was a big improvement over last night. Nothing fun to report at this time, sadly.
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Postby suspicioussteven93 » August 26th, 2022, 6:52 am

No worries. That's just the way it goes sometimes. Real life stuff can be an annoying interference.
suspicioussteven93
Regular
Regular

Postby Glasnerven » August 31st, 2022, 6:36 am

For various reasons I didn't listen for a few days. I just listened again. I was glad to see that I was fading in and out, and on at least one of the files I "missed" the awakener and just kind of woke up as the file ended. So, that's always encouraging. It should just be a matter of time until I'm regularly going out for the whole length of all the files.

I gave myself some enforcing suggestions with Enchanted Keyboard after the listen and typing the activation phrase knocked me for a loop for several seconds.

This is real, and it's really working on me. I've got to hang on to that. Hypnosis IS working on me and I AM getting better at it.
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Postby suspicioussteven93 » August 31st, 2022, 11:06 pm

Being hypnotized is a skill and you are making good progress.
suspicioussteven93
Regular
Regular

Postby Glasnerven » September 7th, 2022, 4:55 am

Thank you! It's encouraging to have someone say that.

I'm continuing to listen and it's not really clear, but I seem to be getting more reliably to the state where I "space out" or don't remember stretches of the files that I'm listening to. That can only be a good thing!

Also earlier today I have myself a simple suggestion with Enchanted Keyboard and ... it felt like I got knocked into trance briefly. That's happened before but usually only after I just listened to the file. I think this means it's getting stronger.

So, slow but I think stead progress is being made. I don't have anything dramatic to report but I'm sure that relatively soon I will.
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Glasnerven » September 10th, 2022, 8:14 am

So, I seem to be having more trouble getting deep for the Enchanted Keyboard file than I do for the other two files I'm listening to. I'm thinking about swapping it out for something "easier" or, I dunno, just better suited to where I am right now.
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Glasnerven » September 15th, 2022, 6:58 am

So, didn't end up listening to any files tonight but I did have someone give me a drone trigger in a chat room. It ... works! It's not fancy and I'm not responding--yet--as strongly as some people might but it's there and it works, and that's awesome. I'm definitely making progress.
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Glasnerven » September 15th, 2022, 10:55 am

The drone trigger has been fleshed out. I did not expect to enjoy this as much as I am.
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Postby suspicioussteven93 » September 22nd, 2022, 8:42 am

Glad that you are making progress and enjoying yourself.
suspicioussteven93
Regular
Regular

Postby Glasnerven » September 26th, 2022, 7:36 am

Thank you.

I haven't had a lot of progress this last week or so because I've been struggling a bit emotionally and not really in the right place mentally for any hypnosis. I intend to keep going, though.
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Postby suspicioussteven93 » October 4th, 2022, 7:21 am

Yeah, you're naturally going to have good periods and bad ones. It's good that you're not letting it get you down.
suspicioussteven93
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories