Jackstock's tighty whitey wearer

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Jackstock's tighty whitey wearer

Postby askena » September 3rd, 2022, 8:46 pm

This file is very similar to thisisdiz's file "Tighty Whitey Briefs Curse" but in my opinion a lot more effective. Diz's file will force you into tighty whities by making all other types of underwear uncomfortable while Jackstock's file makes you want to avoid all other types of underwear and makes you believe that all other types of underwear aren't for you while tighty whities are the only thing you deserve to wear. Each file has its own audience it'll be most effective towards I personally think that Jackstock's file is more effective on me. After listening for about a week I'm always wearing them, no exceptions. I used to be worried about what others would think when I was seen in white briefs, now I don't really care what anyone thinks if I'm seen wearing them. They're just another type of underwear, screw what anyone else has to say or think about them. I used to wear boxers over my briefs to hide from people in the gym locker room, now I'll show off to anyone! I can't say enough nice things about this file. Anyone else have similar experience after listening to Jackstock's file?
askena

Re: Jackstock's tighty whitey wearer

Postby tightywhitieslockedboi » January 1st, 2023, 8:39 am

I want to listen so bad but I’m not a premium member ://
tightywhitieslockedboi

Re: Jackstock's tighty whitey wearer

Postby Jackstock » January 2nd, 2023, 5:33 pm

You can likely find this file elsewhere, like on my site. It's free.
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories