Diaper reality

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Diaper reality

Postby third » May 12th, 2006, 2:57 pm

well, i guess it worked. been listening to the diaper and incontinence files long enough that i cant go for more than half hour or so without wetting myself. i have now gone to disposables 24/7 and have signed up to have a case of abena super's auto-delivered every month. i'm not quite at the point where it just dribbles out constantly, but my bladder capacity has shrunk so much that i cant hold it for more than a minute at most. this is where i wanted to be, but i guess i didnt think about the consequences.
third

Re: Diaper reality

Postby goldragon_70 » May 16th, 2006, 6:41 pm

third wrote: this is where i wanted to be, but i guess i didnt think about the consequences.

Yea, wanting something bad enough, can distract one from thinking of the consequences.
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Re: Diaper reality

Postby Fluid » May 17th, 2006, 5:21 am

third wrote:this is where i wanted to be, but i guess i didnt think about the consequences.

A phrase often used in situations like this, along with such classics as "watch this" and "what does this button do?". ;)
Fluid
Regular
Regular

Postby untainted_666 » June 1st, 2006, 3:35 pm

If you want to change a few things use the deprogramall file and start over doing things slightly differently. That is, unless you used curse files.

untainted
untainted_666

Return to Success Stories