Desire to need diapers updates

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Desire to need diapers updates

Postby chrissy20008 » March 7th, 2023, 4:24 pm

Is there a file out there or a hypnotist who can make one that:

Update: I found saranga’s diaper dependence four part series, and I’m listening to the first two parts repeatedly right now, about to listen for the third time. I will listen again tomorrow, followed by three and four several times.

I awoke finding myself feeling myself up in my diaper and I felt so warm and safe; can it really work that well so fast? I just started peeing, without realizing that I needed to, ya know, you feel you need to but hold it to get to the toilet? Well, I felt thee need and automatically peed without that stop first.. weird to unconsciously relax my bladder as if on command.

Update 2, just now.
I listened to parts 3&4 three times each. I did not wake up in poop. But I was still lying on the couch with the headphones on, checking g FB. As I lay there, I realized I need to poop but I didn’t do the automatic squeeze to stop it that we all do- I just let it out and then helped by pushing- without thinking about it, as if my mind was not part of the equation. It was the same when I wet the diaper after three times each with parts 1&2. I have to admit, now that this happened, I’m a bit scared. But I already know that I’m going to listen tomorrow all over again, just before heading out to buy groceries. I used the subliminal for all playing. There’s something about not really being able to hear all of my new Master’s words clearly- it’s like having his wishes injected past my conscious brain and into my mind. I wonder if there are hidden triggers to replay the files, because I cannot wait to do so, even realizing that I could end up a permi ent diaper wearer. I feel that I must replay the files even if I don’t want to. Maybe I really fucked up with this experiment…

Update again: the next day
I did my grocery shopping diapered up. As I stood in the aisle, I let go and soaked myself. This was the first time for away from home. Cool…
chrissy20008

Return to Success Stories