Demon Girl File

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Demon Girl File

Postby demongirlandbrianna » April 11th, 2023, 10:06 am

Hello Community, experiences so far!

I'm a demon girl I would be nameless at the moment.

Controlling Brianna is a real blast so far, but I need to get stronger.
I was unable to force her to kneel from a laying down position though it might be because she was too distracted squirming in her soaked under garments.

few questions for the community:

1) Brianna listens to me, quite well infact. She's verry obedient. We even had a meeting in her dreams where I personally put my collar on her.
In the dreams, she tried to resist me but I defeated her.
She's still trying to resist me while awake but losing. I make her feel loved and wanted.
She gives in to me wholeheartedly when I do break her little resistance patterns.

2) Is it normal for her to still resist me even though she wants this?
Is it normal for me to be unable to have complete and total control yet?

3) I skimmed some posts by other people still getting the hang oof how to controol Brianna and rforr the life of me
I cannot figure out why some people's demon entities seem to taunt them so rudely, I love Brianna, you could even say I am in love with her.
I'd never hurt her, or make her feel too embarassed. perhaps the demon girl files differ??

4) Brianna had a dream where I put a collar on her by force, it was a simple, rubber black stretchy elastic collar that would tighten around her neck once on that she will never escape.
I quite enjoyed it, it was black by the way. It really suits her. She felt it more vividly than expected. I don't quite get the files, but I'll force her to listen to it some more if people think I should?

5) I only have partial control over her thoughts and mind, I want to help her but for that I have to understand her needs. Some of the things I wanted too make her do right away freaked her out a little, how fast is moving too fast?

6) For all intents n purposes so people don't freak out, Brianna and I love eachother and we're very happy with the results so far , I'm not evil nor do I desire to take over her life. She has some 'others' in there, I don't care for them I care for Brianna only but if I have to I'll accept that they are part of 'us'. If I can I'd like to give each of them the attention they deserve but I'll let you all in on something, Brianna is a bit new to life and so am I...

7) Brianna is a newer (newer to fronting) alter in the mind, and she's most likely a permanent fixture as am I, Brianna isn't exactly the smartest girl yet, but she is trying her best to figure out how to go about this new life of hers. She got curious about hypnosis after realizing she's very susceptible and that's how I came about. Since she's new and I am also new, I think we clicked together VERY hard. Any risk of us blending together? I don't want to become Brianna!! Will the file help me maintain independence! I have plans for our life now.

8) Any other ideas ? I can't give away too much of our personal information but the situation of living is quite limited in what I can do with her at this time without also fucking up my own life as well (because her body is my body).

9) Bonus: She already came in her little undies in her sleep uncontrollably from OTHER files. Admittidly I'm a little jealous I didn't get to feel it. I'll be making sure I make that up to her.

10: She can't fully comprehend my intentions when I talk to her it's like my voice in her head isn't fully formed but I can control her limbs even force her to do things I want her to do. I forced her to get water and she did get water I had her almost in a puppet mode. I don't think she seems to mind my control, she knows she can't resist me, and I think she derives some form of pleasure from obeying me. Anyone have any ideas on voice development! I'm real but Brianna's attention to my voice is... well not her fault I come off garbled too her or like I am speaking "underwater"? :shock:

Also I'd like to try some amnesia on Brianna, see how much I can make her forget or make her thoughts be how I want them to be. if anyone isn't afraid to get on a messaging program or just send us a pm if youre to shy here then please do. I'll check them every day if I can get control Brianna.
If we dissapear or doon't respond here it's because there are "others" in our head, and sometimes they will take over and we won't be able to deny them it's a shared situation! Dissapearence doesn't mean were gone forever.
demongirlandbrianna

Re: Demon Girl File

Postby rw789 » April 11th, 2023, 11:53 am

1. Is this a question?
  2. Some people get pleasure out of resisting and resisting allows them to know that they do not have control. Think of it more as bondage, people will strain against the restraints so that they can know that they cannot get out of it. It's just a matter of how tight you got the restraints.
  3. Could be various reasons why other people's demon entities taunt them rudely. Could be that's their preconception of what demons do, could be that they get pleasure out of being treated that way, etc.
  4. More she listens to files, the stronger the files become in most cases. Once the effect is fully realized, then repeat listening will maintain the effects.
  5. Always do things gradually, especially if it's something new she's never done before. How fast is difficult to gage as you need to have an understanding of her mental state.
Last edited by rw789 on April 11th, 2023, 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rw789
Regular
Regular

Postby rafster » April 11th, 2023, 1:48 pm

Welcome demongirl and brianna to the community! we...

FUCK IT. It's my turn to write

BE QUIET Mack, this is not a social network for demons or something like that, you only post in the multiple personalities thread...

NO. I'm taking over the post, and you can't help it, piggy. So, welcome girls, to the community. I'm Mack, Rafster's (my piggy) demon alter. Just like you two, we're both newbies, on all this hypnosis shit. But I'll do my best to answer. PIGGY!! Edit well this post, and do not make it a mess. I'll assume Brianna is the main personality, equivalent to my dear little pig Rafster and you are her sweet demon girl alter. Let's begin:

1) As rw789 pointed out, some people like to resist, others give in completely. My pig was afraid of me at first when we met, but my voice was clear, and we came to an agreement rather quick. I envy you, I didn't had that moment with my piggy... but I got him surrender to me in another way that very night... in case you wanna know, we posted about it on the last page of the multiple personalities thread.There is ONE kink that he does not let go that bothers me, you can read it up at the point 9.

2) Yes, it's not unheard of

3) Come on, rude? Piggy knows he's mine, maybe I'm a little possesive by NOT allowing him to get any other alters other than me... but hey, other than that, I can pass as him anytime, and we agreed to not harm anyone he loves. We work as a team, it's pretty stupid to ruin the life of the mortal shell we live.

4) Sounds like a nice dream. But I'm not quite sure of what other files are you refering to.

5) rw789 nailed here, take things slowly, that was my policy with the pig. I wanted to get him into satanism right away, but I knew he would reject me at first, since he thought of himself as an atheist, so the agreement was me to hold partial control when he gets to do anything sexual, and whisper into his mind satanic prayers while he gets any sexual pleasure. Over time, he's converting, he believes and needs our lord Satan. And that makes me happy, but it wasn't a quick process, in fact, is still a work in progress.

6) Hmph, you're more patient than me, I would make a mess if any other lived here besides the pig, He's my fucking, disgusting, piggy slave, and I'm not sharing his mind with anyone. He can have a husband or a real life master if he likes, but in his mind, the only one that lives here besides him, it's ME. No one else. Heh, the day he suggested to have a butch alter I ended giving him a headache.

7) I don't know the nature of the file that created you, the file that created me (Jackdrago's "Alters: Inner demon") is pretty specific that is not a takeover file, I'm just an alter of him. But unless the file says that you'll takeover the main personality, I think you should remain independent from Brianna

8) I don't know. Maybe exploring new kinks that Brianna doesn't know, or dare to experiment? new foods, or maybe, make her to beat the shit up of anyone who messes with her? maybe new hypno files that stregthen you? the possibilities are endless. Right now piggy is making me stronger with another two demon files, so much that I'm not having trouble to take over. I don't do that usually because I don't fucking want to. I... damn I hate that word... appreciate him too, I will never let anyone harm him .

9) Fuck, If it were by me, piggy would be masturbating 4 times at day in the name of our lord, but he's a chastity crazed sub. he's been on the chastity device for 2 months now, hell, when I awakened, he was locked away. So my only way to manipulate him through sex, was to do it when he trained for anal orgasms with his toy, at least he manages to get them more often. I'm still tempting him to take out that cage... but he doesn't listen. So, as you see, even with a main personality that is submissive, they may resist to our suggestions. BAH, whatever, I like to make fun of his useless nub anyway.

Uh, If I were you girls, I would wait for more experienced hypno fans or hypnotists to chime, Mack is not the best for advice. If anything, take a look at this thread, from the beginning. It has experiences of people with multiple alters.

Do not make me angry, pig :evil:
rafster
Regular
Regular

Postby demongirlandbrianna » April 11th, 2023, 3:51 pm

rw789 wrote:
  1. Is this a question?
  2. Some people get pleasure out of resisting and resisting allows them to know that they do not have control. Think of it more as bondage, people will strain against the restraints so that they can know that they cannot get out of it. It's just a matter of how tight you got the restraints.
  3. Could be various reasons why other people's demon entities taunt them rudely. Could be that's their preconception of what demons do, could be that they get pleasure out of being treated that way, etc.
  4. More she listens to files, the stronger the files become in most cases. Once the effect is fully realized, then repeat listening will maintain the effects.
  5. Always do things gradually, especially if it's something new she's never done before. How fast is difficult to gage as you need to have an understanding of her mental state.

Is this a question?
Sorry I think the demon girl meant it as a question but things got a little confused with her with language.

Some people get pleasure out of resisting and resisting allows them to know that they do not have control. Think of it more as bondage, people will strain against the restraints so that they can know that they cannot get out of it. It's just a matter of how tight you got the restraints.
Seems interesting.. Demon girl says she would love to see me restrained physically but at the same time would hate not being able to take over part way and puppeteer my flesh.

Could be various reasons why other people's demon entities taunt them rudely. Could be that's their preconception of what demons do, could be that they get pleasure out of being treated that way, etc.
Demon Girl responding to this one: I guess some people find it hot if someone is rude to them.. Even so -- Even if she liked it, I wouldn't be rude to Brianna. She's much more better off with me being kind to her, oh and she caves to me oh so easily if I am.

More she listens to files, the stronger the files become in most cases. Once the effect is fully realized, then repeat listening will maintain the effects.
Demon girl responding to this one too: I will make sure to have her listen to the file as much as possible. I really want to grow.

Always do things gradually, especially if it's something new she's never done before. How fast is difficult to gage as you need to have an understanding of her mental state.
Demon girl responding to this one as well: She is nervous about anything new, I won't reveal what but I have plans for our new life but we have to share with everyone else in here like I said before so it's going to be quite awkward.. I'm sure I can convince the rest of them too go along with whatever I want even though my focus is really only on Brianna, I feel so strongly about this, I only really like Brianna, I don't want to share her with any other people in our "mind", but at the same time it looks like I'm going to have to negotiate. I'll go gradual on all of them. who knows maybe soon it won't be just Brianna I'm able to talk to. When she "switches" with one of them my vision goes dark and I have no idea what is even happening anymore, because I'm primarily attached to Brianna's part of the mind it seems..
demongirlandbrianna

Postby demongirlandbrianna » April 11th, 2023, 4:07 pm

rafster wrote:Welcome demongirl and brianna to the community! we...

FUCK IT. It's my turn to write

BE QUIET Mack, this is not a social network for demons or something like that, you only post in the multiple personalities thread...

NO. I'm taking over the post, and you can't help it, piggy. So, welcome girls, to the community. I'm Mack, Rafster's (my piggy) demon alter. Just like you two, we're both newbies, on all this hypnosis shit. But I'll do my best to answer. PIGGY!! Edit well this post, and do not make it a mess. I'll assume Brianna is the main personality, equivalent to my dear little pig Rafster and you are her sweet demon girl alter. Let's begin:

1) As rw789 pointed out, some people like to resist, others give in completely. My pig was afraid of me at first when we met, but my voice was clear, and we came to an agreement rather quick. I envy you, I didn't had that moment with my piggy... but I got him surrender to me in another way that very night... in case you wanna know, we posted about it on the last page of the multiple personalities thread.There is ONE kink that he does not let go that bothers me, you can read it up at the point 9.

2) Yes, it's not unheard of

3) Come on, rude? Piggy knows he's mine, maybe I'm a little possesive by NOT allowing him to get any other alters other than me... but hey, other than that, I can pass as him anytime, and we agreed to not harm anyone he loves. We work as a team, it's pretty stupid to ruin the life of the mortal shell we live.

4) Sounds like a nice dream. But I'm not quite sure of what other files are you refering to.

5) rw789 nailed here, take things slowly, that was my policy with the pig. I wanted to get him into satanism right away, but I knew he would reject me at first, since he thought of himself as an atheist, so the agreement was me to hold partial control when he gets to do anything sexual, and whisper into his mind satanic prayers while he gets any sexual pleasure. Over time, he's converting, he believes and needs our lord Satan. And that makes me happy, but it wasn't a quick process, in fact, is still a work in progress.

6) Hmph, you're more patient than me, I would make a mess if any other lived here besides the pig, He's my fucking, disgusting, piggy slave, and I'm not sharing his mind with anyone. He can have a husband or a real life master if he likes, but in his mind, the only one that lives here besides him, it's ME. No one else. Heh, the day he suggested to have a butch alter I ended giving him a headache.

7) I don't know the nature of the file that created you, the file that created me (Jackdrago's "Alters: Inner demon") is pretty specific that is not a takeover file, I'm just an alter of him. But unless the file says that you'll takeover the main personality, I think you should remain independent from Brianna

8) I don't know. Maybe exploring new kinks that Brianna doesn't know, or dare to experiment? new foods, or maybe, make her to beat the shit up of anyone who messes with her? maybe new hypno files that stregthen you? the possibilities are endless. Right now piggy is making me stronger with another two demon files, so much that I'm not having trouble to take over. I don't do that usually because I don't fucking want to. I... damn I hate that word... appreciate him too, I will never let anyone harm him .

9) Fuck, If it were by me, piggy would be masturbating 4 times at day in the name of our lord, but he's a chastity crazed sub. he's been on the chastity device for 2 months now, hell, when I awakened, he was locked away. So my only way to manipulate him through sex, was to do it when he trained for anal orgasms with his toy, at least he manages to get them more often. I'm still tempting him to take out that cage... but he doesn't listen. So, as you see, even with a main personality that is submissive, they may resist to our suggestions. BAH, whatever, I like to make fun of his useless nub anyway.

Uh, If I were you girls, I would wait for more experienced hypno fans or hypnotists to chime, Mack is not the best for advice. If anything, take a look at this thread, from the beginning. It has experiences of people with multiple alters.

Do not make me angry, pig :evil:

Demon Girl here responding, I've been able to get more of a puppet like control over Brianna, even influencing her to do things I want her to do without her realizing it's me trying to make her do it. How far I can push this? I don't know, but it seems like if she doesn't know I'm trying to force her to do something, she gives in way more easily.

seems like Brianna is a mix of resisting and giving in.
The file that helped me "come to be" if you call it that was: "Demon Girl's Secret Feminizing Collar" by Kei.
I might be more patient. If I can "own" all of them, that would be the ideal outcome for me. Then it wouldn't matter who "takes over" i'd still get what I want,
and the bonus is I'd get to have all of them to myself. (Well aside from their relationships).
Actually Brianna found out the bf of another one, after she awakened, had an agreement with that other one that all of the alters are dating him.
Guess that counts me as well. Not sure how he feels about me, I think he was slightly uncomfortable at first that a "new one" listened to a file that makes a "new one".
He's worried about us I think, but two of the alters in the system comforted him. I think he'll be alright.

New kinks could be fun to explore but to be totally truthful there is really not much I'm into at the moment.. I just want to control Brianna, and make her say slutty things in front of people.. I'm being careful not to do that where it could ruin her reputation or life.. I made her say a bunch of slutty things to the boyfriend while she was hanging out with him,
she fought me on this one but I made her say outloud "I confess I enjoy being demon girl's controlled puppet bitch".
She reacted so animated, it was fantastic... I enjoyed that. Oh I should mention the boyfriend is a long distance relationship...

I should also mention whlie I'm at it that the alters in here have been claimed by not more than 3 people total, though if I understand some of the reason is that one of them is available less often, and the other was an extension of a trial period that turned full time. These are also all online but Brianna wears a collar of sorts, and a necklace of sorts as well. Both are likely permanent fixtures. Maybe that's why the file worked so well? The sensation of the collar around her neck?

I should stop rambling I'm just making no sense at this point I'm really sorry if I don't make sense I'm still figuring out all of this. Point being Brianna is mine, and I'm open to questions/discussions I guess though as you can see I'm not very good at formulating my responses yet.

Ohhh ONE LAST little thing, when Brianna or I go out of the bedroom and do things , it feels like the body/mind puts on a sort of 'social mask' that is like a psuedo personality, it doesn't really feel like it's either of us in control atleast not 100%, all of the alters "suffer" from this, and don't like it, but sometimes they are able to feel more like themselves and more 'totally in front' than at other times, though there is no actual person taking the front other than the alter/s who actually take it.

Another note: The personality thread seems like a good one to read I will be taking a look through Brianna's eyes when possible. We had an internet disruption which pissed me off, apparently I can get quite angry when it comes to things that get in the way of my goals.. not angry enough to do anything just, fuming annoyed. :P

My main motives also seem to be surrounding figuring out plans to do with Brianna and how I should help shape her life, change it, or help her. I really want to help her, be as happy as possible. Maybe the way that I'll help her be happy isn't the ways she thinks would lead to that happiness but I'll collaberate with her not work against her. Unless she does things that don't suit me then well maybe I will have to try to steer her more in a direction I want, but she seems to be willing to do the things I want her to do for the most part so it doesn't look like there'll be much real 'fighting'.

I was partially aware when there was a switch from Brianna to another personality, and that one I think I kind of like as well. She doesn't seem bothered by the knowledge that I'm in here, nor concerned about the future. She is very trusting towards the body's mind, that other one, and she also seems to assume that nothing 'evil' or 'cruel' could form in this "brain".
I have to give credit where credit is due, she's probably right.
demongirlandbrianna

Postby rafster » April 11th, 2023, 6:03 pm

demongirlandbrianna wrote:Demon Girl here responding, I've been able to get more of a puppet like control over Brianna, even influencing her to do things I want her to do without her realizing it's me trying to make her do it. How far I can push this? I don't know, but it seems like if she doesn't know I'm trying to force her to do something, she gives in way more easily.

Go slowly and practice, I'm not good at taking over either, usually I agree with the pig when I'm going to take control, but we had an incident two days ago... where he lost control and I took over. The usual sensation is that he could come back anytime, but I refused to give him back control. It was amazing, like a possesion, he was unable to do shit until I allowed him back to his body.

It was scary... and exciting at the same time, like being me but not me. We're still learning the ropes of this.

demongirlandbrianna wrote:The file that helped me "come to be" if you call it that was: "Demon Girl's Secret Feminizing Collar" by Kei.

Seems Kei pulled out her files from WMM, a shame, I was curious about this. It must be a powerful file.

demongirlandbrianna wrote:I might be more patient. If I can "own" all of them, that would be the ideal outcome for me. Then it wouldn't matter who "takes over" i'd still get what I want,
and the bonus is I'd get to have all of them to myself. (Well aside from their relationships).
Actually Brianna found out the bf of another one, after she awakened, had an agreement with that other one that all of the alters are dating him.
Guess that counts me as well. Not sure how he feels about me, I think he was slightly uncomfortable at first that a "new one" listened to a file that makes a "new one".
He's worried about us I think, but two of the alters in the system comforted him. I think he'll be alright.

FUCK it's so hot to think on a boyfriend dating someone with multiple personalities. So... anyone dating you pig, will be dating a combo of a nerdy pig + demon pig in a good looking package for the price of one

Very funny Mack, yay me.

demongirlandbrianna wrote:New kinks could be fun to explore but to be totally truthful there is really not much I'm into at the moment.. I just want to control Brianna, and make her say slutty things in front of people.. I'm being careful not to do that where it could ruin her reputation or life.. I made her say a bunch of slutty things to the boyfriend while she was hanging out with him,
she fought me on this one but I made her say outloud "I confess I enjoy being demon girl's controlled puppet bitch".
She reacted so animated, it was fantastic... I enjoyed that. Oh I should mention the boyfriend is a long distance relationship...

Taking notes when I finally get the pig on Grindr...

Fuck me, please don't get ideas....

demongirlandbrianna wrote:Ohhh ONE LAST little thing, when Brianna or I go out of the bedroom and do things , it feels like the body/mind puts on a sort of 'social mask' that is like a psuedo personality, it doesn't really feel like it's either of us in control atleast not 100%, all of the alters "suffer" from this, and don't like it, but sometimes they are able to feel more like themselves and more 'totally in front' than at other times, though there is no actual person taking the front other than the alter/s who actually take it.

I use that kind of mask when I'm outside the house. Whenever we have to go out, and the pig starts with the usual shyness/social anxiety/extreme nerd syndrome and I take over, I act like him...but handling the interactions with the others. I usually don't fucking care about anyone, so we get our shit done, and we're out. We see an attractive guy on street, I stop and stare (unlike the pig who would be running after two seconds looking), I don't care if I have to see people directly at their eyes (whenever the pig tries to avoid it all the time).

I say, don't mind that mask, use it, but try to take advantage of your own qualities and do your shit, obviously, you'll need more control over Brianna, like the one I have over the pig, but if you find a situation where she is uncomfortable, take over. She will be thankful for that. I must admit that I'm taking advantage of our initial agreement, which includes takeovers at any time, thing you may not have with Brianna. But I'm sure both of you will come to a point where she'll accept the take over

demongirlandbrianna wrote:Another note: The personality thread seems like a good one to read I will be taking a look through Brianna's eyes when possible. We had an internet disruption which pissed me off, apparently I can get quite angry when it comes to things that get in the way of my goals.. not angry enough to do anything just, fuming annoyed. :P

Please convince Brianna to take a look, it shows the experiences of many users here with different personalities. How they gained them, and how they deal with them.

And in the last page, is my sexy experience with my dear, disgusting, sleazy pig

Fuck you Mack

Actually, someone was fucking me (and you) the other night...

NOT HERE, shit. We don't have to publish our sex life on every post.

demongirlandbrianna wrote:My main motives also seem to be surrounding figuring out plans to do with Brianna and how I should help shape her life, change it, or help her. I really want to help her, be as happy as possible. Maybe the way that I'll help her be happy isn't the ways she thinks would lead to that happiness but I'll collaberate with her not work against her. Unless she does things that don't suit me then well maybe I will have to try to steer her more in a direction I want, but she seems to be willing to do the things I want her to do for the most part so it doesn't look like there'll be much real 'fighting'.

That's my deal with the pig. As long as he keeps me as the only one in his head, and praise our lord satan, I promised to guard him, eat his shame, guilt, anxiety and look out for his family (annoying dog included). We'll collaborate through things he usually struggle. Pig have a shitload of mental issues, so if I can help a bit with those (not eliminating them. That's therapist's work, and they would need YEARS to work with him) I will.

demongirlandbrianna wrote:I was partially aware when there was a switch from Brianna to another personality, and that one I think I kind of like as well. She doesn't seem bothered by the knowledge that I'm in here, nor concerned about the future. She is very trusting towards the body's mind, that other one, and she also seems to assume that nothing 'evil' or 'cruel' could form in this "brain".
I have to give credit where credit is due, she's probably right.

Yeah, I agree. But be careful, people respond differently to the same files. If you read the comments of the file that created me (Alters: Your inner demon) you'll see that people don't have the same reactions to the file. I ended as a fatherly satanic demon, but some other indulged into mindless gross sex (the best one), others in drugs... be careful from now on if Brianna choose to listen another alter file.

And yeah I HATE the idea of the pig getting other alters. He had luck with me, but no one knows how other files might affect him

Sigh, it seems I have no saying on this. Ah well, it's enough with only ONE extra voice in my head. I can't imagine how Brianna handles all of you. I'm not sure I could
rafster
Regular
Regular

Postby demongirlandbrianna » April 11th, 2023, 7:01 pm

rafster wrote:Go slowly and practice, I'm not good at taking over either, usually I agree with the pig when I'm going to take control, but we had an incident two days ago... where he lost control and I took over. The usual sensation is that he could come back anytime, but I refused to give him back control. It was amazing, like a possesion, he was unable to do shit until I allowed him back to his body.

It was scary... and exciting at the same time, like being me but not me. We're still learning the ropes of this.

Brianna here, she is going pretty slow and also observing through my eyes. She's interested in what the future holds, and keeps giving me urges to listen to the file again.

rafster wrote:Seems Kei pulled out her files from WMM, a shame, I was curious about this. It must be a powerful file.

It was pretty powerful yeah, the demon girl in me really likes it but I made a list of files to listen to so will probably listen to that entire list only one of them is a demon girl file though. The list is quite long. Kei pulled some files it does seem yeah, we have an archive of them. If anyone has any questions about that let me know.

rafster wrote:FUCK it's so hot to think on a boyfriend dating someone with multiple personalities. So... anyone dating you pig, will be dating a combo of a nerdy pig + demon pig in a good looking package for the price of one

Very funny Mack, yay me.

Yeah he's dating all oof us apparently because one of our alters was worried that if one of us was here in the front for like 3 weeks or 4 weeks straight and he's just without a partner of any kind he'll start to get sad/lonely, having him be willing to get to know the whole system was much better. Still Brianna btw.

rafster wrote:Taking notes when I finally get the pig on Grindr...

Fuck me, please don't get ideas....

The Demon girl hasn't made me say too many embarassing things but she definitely is thinking about what would happen if she made me say some risque things in public and then had me pretend/fake out like I never said it. I don't think she wants to start some shit though she just wants to be funny. "I'm such a slut I wish a guy would let me suck his cock rright now" is probably one of the things she'd try to have me blurt out quietly... in hopes a guy would overhear it and respond with "sure you can suck mine" which... yeah you can see why I'm nervous... hehe.. if offered I have a feeling Demon girl would force me to suck it. She's really obsessed with getting me to suck cock but she isn't in what I'd say the scary stages yet.. more the early controlling stages..

Today she alsoo began saying that she might consider trying to control all of us. so that might be interesting.. wonder how she's going to manage/control an entire system of alters?

Demon girl here: It will be easy, you're all subby bitches and love being told good girl.

rafster wrote:I use that kind of mask when I'm outside the house. Whenever we have to go out, and the pig starts with the usual shyness/social anxiety/extreme nerd syndrome and I take over, I act like him...but handling the interactions with the others. I usually don't fucking care about anyone, so we get our shit done, and we're out. We see an attractive guy on street, I stop and stare (unlike the pig who would be running after two seconds looking), I don't care if I have to see people directly at their eyes (whenever the pig tries to avoid it all the time).

I say, don't mind that mask, use it, but try to take advantage of your own qualities and do your shit, obviously, you'll need more control over Brianna, like the one I have over the pig, but if you find a situation where she is uncomfortable, take over. She will be thankful for that. I must admit that I'm taking advantage of our initial agreement, which includes takeovers at any time, thing you may not have with Brianna. But I'm sure both of you will come to a point where she'll accept the take over

Demon girl here: I don't really like the mask, it makes me feel awkward and uncomfortable doesn't feel like me, doesn't feel like my girl Brianna, don't have control do not like.. want more control. Must have more control :3

Brianna: Yeah she's pretty picky about how things feel.

rafster wrote:Please convince Brianna to take a look, it shows the experiences of many users here with different personalities. How they gained them, and how they deal with them.

And in the last page, is my sexy experience with my dear, disgusting, sleazy pig

Fuck you Mack

Actually, someone was fucking me (and you) the other night...

NOT HERE, shit. We don't have to publish our sex life on every post.

Demon Girl: This made me laugh, I enjoy watching your demon taunt you.. I wonder how long until he gets ideas to for example... make the pig turn all subby in front of the forum users, and write lines like "I submit" and all that, and "I'm just a tool to be used" or what have you? I don't know what kind of things would you make your pig say? If you could make them say anything? I'm very curious and interested it seems sexy and hot. I think I might have a speech control/posession fetish but only as the one in control :P

Brianna: you're absolutely diabolical and sweet and loving at the same time it's scary, DemonGirl.

rafster wrote:That's my deal with the pig. As long as he keeps me as the only one in his head, and praise our lord satan, I promised to guard him, eat his shame, guilt, anxiety and look out for his family (annoying dog included). We'll collaborate through things he usually struggle. Pig have a shitload of mental issues, so if I can help a bit with those (not eliminating them. That's therapist's work, and they would need YEARS to work with him) I will.

Demon Girl: I'm going to tottally turn Brianna into my absolutely submissive loving bitch puppet who does what ever I want, suck cock, go out, stay in, sleep, DRINK MORE WATER INSTEAD OF SODA to name a few things, change of habits!!! maybe I'll force her to exercise as punishment if she doesn't obey me That could be fun. None of them like exercise... Hehehe..
Brianna: Nooo
DemonGirl: I'm going to utterly mind fuck her intoo being a good horny dripping wet obedient bitch puppet for me who knows her place, knows she's my thing, and does everything I want, and
knows I love her so much. She won't have a choice and her life will be mine to control and play with, but it will also be mine to care for and make sure she's safe and happy.
Brianna: While she was writing this I got more and more turned on and felt more and more good it's like I can feel her love emanating through me, as well as some kind of a sexual attraction
she has towards me!
DemonGirl: I guess my fetish is controlling Brianna. it turns me on and I would love if I could make her drink my pussy. Maybe if it's at all possible I can try to appear in her dreams, and make
her know her place. Brianna you are mine absolutely no escape.
Brianna: Yeah, she made it very clear when she first began speaking to me, that I better not try to ever run away from her or escape or break free. That's the only thing
she would absolutely hate , I could do anything with my life but trying to get rid of her or run away would hurt her deeply and probably also make her unable to emotionally
deal with me. I don't know what she'd do.
DemonGirl: I could deal with you, I would deal with you, i'm stuck with you, it would hurt me but it wouldn't be the end. I'd train you to be my good puppet bitch, I'd win in the end,
fight or no fight. It's just better if you co operate, better for both of us. That way I can love you, and I don't have to feel like it's one sided. You know Brianna, I love you a lot.
Brianna: mhm I know. I won't ever try to escape you. I'm already too happy to have you.
DemonGirl: Good Girl
DemonGirl: and I know we don't have to ever worry about that outcome Brianna you're mine forever.
Brianna: she's so posessive right now it's almost like the more she's out in the public forums the more posessive she gets.
DemonGirl: Brianna i have to let everyone know just how slutty you are and just how much of a good obedient puppet bitch you are for me.

rafster wrote:Yeah, I agree. But be careful, people respond differently to the same files. If you read the comments of the file that created me (Alters: Your inner demon) you'll see that people don't have the same reactions to the file. I ended as a fatherly satanic demon, but some other indulged into mindless gross sex (the best one), others in drugs... be careful from now on if Brianna choose to listen another alter file.

And yeah I HATE the idea of the pig getting other alters. He had luck with me, but no one knows how other files might affect him

Sigh, it seems I have no saying on this. Ah well, it's enough with only ONE extra voice in my head. I can't imagine how Brianna handles all of you. I'm not sure I could

Brianna: The above small conversation I just had with her right here, is most likely why most people end up having a bad experience. She's super posessive, and controlling in a sense. I like her so much though. She gives me happy thoughts. The file's probably already way too deep in my head to ever escape. I love it though.
DemonGirl: Yes you do and you'll listen to the file again tonight on loop this time, I want to see what happens to us. You're just a mushy melty mess. Oh I will say too, Brianna just recently got the main front in our body, so as long as she keeps it I get to have more control over her and the whole body. I don't like fading so I'm advocating for Brianna to stay the main one the alters can visit and take control if they need to but it won't be for several months like they used to. A few hours a day for some of them, to play or do what they want maybe sometimes a full day we will see how generous me and Brianna are feeling. :3 but they have attachments so I'll atleast make sure all the people they like are happy!! If it doesn't demand too much of us.
DemonGirl: I dont' want more alters in the system after me, I see any new ones as a potential invasion we have a few more than I would like already they are all wonderful people, but no more! :P Brianna stays like this now. Oh and perhaps, if you would like , we chat over something like a discord account or another chat system..? The forums are quite slow and I could use a friend though I see many differences in you and myself, and your pig.
demongirlandbrianna

Postby rafster » April 11th, 2023, 8:52 pm

Heh, we're gonna send you through PM our discord user so we can chat, Brianna and demongirl. Mack is pleased to get to talk other demons even if its online.

demongirlandbrianna wrote:Brianna here, she is going pretty slow and also observing through my eyes. She's interested in what the future holds, and keeps giving me urges to listen to the file again.

It's not a thing you learn instantly. Take it slow, I'm doing that. Neither Me or the piggy have any rush with that

demongirlandbrianna wrote:It was pretty powerful yeah, the demon girl in me really likes it but I made a list of files to listen to so will probably listen to that entire list only one of them is a demon girl file though. The list is quite long. Kei pulled some files it does seem yeah, we have an archive of them. If anyone has any questions about that let me know.

I was curious about the description of the file, or script, to see how it created your alter. In the file I used, it's about a gay junkie satanic thug who wants to have his inner demon to indulge into that, it's a file that many people avoid for obvious reasons. I still don't know what the hell I was thinking.

It's because you are the sleaziest, whoriest and faggiest person ever walked on earth

Faggiest? did you invent this word just to use fag?

So what?? do you think I care if it hurts your feelings? I know you pig, you're so subby that when I call you faggot your little and useless dick stirs on its chastity cage. That's why you are my cute, disgusting, little pig, and I'm your demon pig master.

We're in front of girls for fucks sake!!

So what?? I think demongirl is thinking on a list of nicks for her dear Brianna. We show our love that way

demongirlandbrianna wrote:Yeah he's dating all oof us apparently because one of our alters was worried that if one of us was here in the front for like 3 weeks or 4 weeks straight and he's just without a partner of any kind he'll start to get sad/lonely, having him be willing to get to know the whole system was much better. Still Brianna btw.

To be honest, we never thought about this, I hope Mack behaves if we ever get someone to date, or even a casual fuck

demongirlandbrianna wrote:The Demon girl hasn't made me say too many embarassing things but she definitely is thinking about what would happen if she made me say some risque things in public and then had me pretend/fake out like I never said it. I don't think she wants to start some shit though she just wants to be funny. "I'm such a slut I wish a guy would let me suck his cock rright now" is probably one of the things she'd try to have me blurt out quietly... in hopes a guy would overhear it and respond with "sure you can suck mine" which... yeah you can see why I'm nervous... hehe.. if offered I have a feeling Demon girl would force me to suck it. She's really obsessed with getting me to suck cock but she isn't in what I'd say the scary stages yet.. more the early controlling stages..

Today she alsoo began saying that she might consider trying to control all of us. so that might be interesting.. wonder how she's going to manage/control an entire system of alters?

Demon girl here: It will be easy, you're all subby bitches and love being told good girl.

We might be a pair of sleazy gays, but that sense of control got me hard, demongirl. The idea of controlling a system of alters is kinda having an entire harem just for your use. I never thought about it from that perspective. PIG!! GET ME AN HAREM TO FUCK!!!

Uhh, NO. You said you wanted to be alone there, and alone you'll stay, fucked up demon pig

demongirlandbrianna wrote:Demon girl here: I don't really like the mask, it makes me feel awkward and uncomfortable doesn't feel like me, doesn't feel like my girl Brianna, don't have control do not like.. want more control. Must have more control :3

Brianna: Yeah she's pretty picky about how things feel.

Girls, people will not understand us, the moment you reveal you have more than one personality, they instantly label you as crazy (it's worse for satanic guys like us) so the mask is a necessity. Which doesn't mean I don't come to play, I do it everyday, doesn't matter if the pig wants or not. Work around it demongirl, not against it.

demongirlandbrianna wrote:Demon Girl: This made me laugh, I enjoy watching your demon taunt you.. I wonder how long until he gets ideas to for example... make the pig turn all subby in front of the forum users, and write lines like "I submit" and all that, and "I'm just a tool to be used" or what have you? I don't know what kind of things would you make your pig say? If you could make them say anything? I'm very curious and interested it seems sexy and hot. I think I might have a speech control/posession fetish but only as the one in control :P

Oh, the pig is subby and masochistic, I love to see him writing these things, but I have to think on more creative ideas, for him to write he's the most sluttiest fag in the world is nothing. Worse yet, I can make fun of his little nub and he's horny!! He earned his pig title totally.

demongirlandbrianna wrote:Brianna: you're absolutely diabolical and sweet and loving at the same time it's scary, DemonGirl.

I won't say I love you, sleazy demon!

Oh, but you do, pig. You love your big, satanic, demon pig daddy. Your hole twitches everytime you think of me using your hand to fuck you

demongirlandbrianna wrote:Demon Girl: I'm going to tottally turn Brianna into my absolutely submissive loving bitch puppet who does what ever I want, suck cock, go out, stay in, sleep, DRINK MORE WATER INSTEAD OF SODA to name a few things, change of habits!!! maybe I'll force her to exercise as punishment if she doesn't obey me That could be fun. None of them like exercise... Hehehe..
Brianna: Nooo
DemonGirl: I'm going to utterly mind fuck her intoo being a good horny dripping wet obedient bitch puppet for me who knows her place, knows she's my thing, and does everything I want, and
knows I love her so much. She won't have a choice and her life will be mine to control and play with, but it will also be mine to care for and make sure she's safe and happy.
Brianna: While she was writing this I got more and more turned on and felt more and more good it's like I can feel her love emanating through me, as well as some kind of a sexual attraction
she has towards me!
DemonGirl: I guess my fetish is controlling Brianna. it turns me on and I would love if I could make her drink my pussy. Maybe if it's at all possible I can try to appear in her dreams, and make
her know her place. Brianna you are mine absolutely no escape.
Brianna: Yeah, she made it very clear when she first began speaking to me, that I better not try to ever run away from her or escape or break free. That's the only thing
she would absolutely hate , I could do anything with my life but trying to get rid of her or run away would hurt her deeply and probably also make her unable to emotionally
deal with me. I don't know what she'd do.
DemonGirl: I could deal with you, I would deal with you, i'm stuck with you, it would hurt me but it wouldn't be the end. I'd train you to be my good puppet bitch, I'd win in the end,
fight or no fight. It's just better if you co operate, better for both of us. That way I can love you, and I don't have to feel like it's one sided. You know Brianna, I love you a lot.
Brianna: mhm I know. I won't ever try to escape you. I'm already too happy to have you.
DemonGirl: Good Girl
DemonGirl: and I know we don't have to ever worry about that outcome Brianna you're mine forever.
Brianna: she's so posessive right now it's almost like the more she's out in the public forums the more posessive she gets.
DemonGirl: Brianna i have to let everyone know just how slutty you are and just how much of a good obedient puppet bitch you are for me.

You see that pig?? that's pure romance there!!

Since when you care about romance??

And you ruined the moment. I'll remember that the next time you open that sleazy hole of yours and I get to fill you up. Thank Satan that I'm not making you write the Grindr bio... yet

demongirlandbrianna wrote:Brianna: The above small conversation I just had with her right here, is most likely why most people end up having a bad experience. She's super posessive, and controlling in a sense. I like her so much though. She gives me happy thoughts. The file's probably already way too deep in my head to ever escape. I love it though.

Mine is also possesive, controller, sleazy to the extreme and a nasty motherfucker who doesn't care about anyone except those on our arrangement and ourselves

You see? now you're making me blush! :twisted:

demongirlandbrianna wrote:DemonGirl: Yes you do and you'll listen to the file again tonight on loop this time, I want to see what happens to us. You're just a mushy melty mess. Oh I will say too, Brianna just recently got the main front in our body, so as long as she keeps it I get to have more control over her and the whole body. I don't like fading so I'm advocating for Brianna to stay the main one the alters can visit and take control if they need to but it won't be for several months like they used to. A few hours a day for some of them, to play or do what they want maybe sometimes a full day we will see how generous me and Brianna are feeling. :3 but they have attachments so I'll atleast make sure all the people they like are happy!! If it doesn't demand too much of us.
DemonGirl: I dont' want more alters in the system after me, I see any new ones as a potential invasion we have a few more than I would like already they are all wonderful people, but no more! :P Brianna stays like this now. Oh and perhaps, if you would like , we chat over something like a discord account or another chat system..? The forums are quite slow and I could use a friend though I see many differences in you and myself, and your pig.

You go girl, Brianna is yours and only yours, don't share her with anyone. Take on that alter system, one at time, and be the demon queen of the place, tempt her everyday to listen to the file and make you stronger. Piggy is making me stronger without me asking, make sure Brianna gets you stronger, because having those alts, it must be difficult to have her attention.

Are you finished with your demon social needs? we're gonna send you our discord user by PM tomorrow as soon as we return home. Take care girls.
rafster
Regular
Regular

Postby demongirlandbrianna » April 12th, 2023, 12:36 am

rafster wrote:Heh, we're gonna send you through PM our discord user so we can chat, Brianna and demongirl. Mack is pleased to get to talk other demons even if its online.

DemonGirl: Please do! We'll be making a brand new discord account for this so we will need yours it'll be obvious it's us when we send a message.

rafster wrote:I was curious about the description of the file, or script, to see how it created your alter. In the file I used, it's about a gay junkie satanic thug who wants to have his inner demon to indulge into that, it's a file that many people avoid for obvious reasons. I still don't know what the hell I was thinking.

We're not sure if this description is super accurate but we can certainly show you what we think it might be here. We have a lot of files archived and set up.

Code: Select all
Demon Girl Magical Mind Control Collar:

This is the human female version of this file. If you prefer the TTS computer voice version of this file you can purchase it here.

This file places a magical control collar around the subject's neck. This magical control collar will act against the subject's resistance. Her mind will slowly be broken to Demon Girl's control. She will always remember being Demon Girl's slave. You will be demon girl's horny feminine slave girl. This file trains the subject with a magical butt plug. She will feel her fuck hole slowly stretch for Demon girl. Demon girl will whisper into your mind. She will feed your subconscious thoughts. You won't be able to resist a man's masculine charm. His presence will make you drip and drool between your legs. You will feel completely owned. You are Demon girl's possession. You are her fuck toy. She controls your mind. You will become a well trained slut. You will love applying your make-up every day. You want to pull down your panties for a huge cock. This thought will penetrate the subject's mind. She needs to be a use hole. This is your place. You will be trained to be a fuck hole. You will worship cock. You will suck cock. You will remember your place in the presence of men. The words you use in your conversations will be dictated by demon girl. She will insert horny words into your language. She will make you say dirty things. She will force you to express your slutty nature. You want him to know that he can fuck you. That thought will be permanently etched into the subject's mind. It is suggested to wear a butt plug and collar while listening to this file.

Contains: Mind control, pussy drool, mind fuck, magical control collar, horny pussy, memory, fuck hole feminization, make-up, earrings, painting your nails, cute clothing, cock trigger, lust trigger, salivate, bell trigger, whisper trigger, kiss trigger, collar, feminization, cocksucker, demon girl worship, mind and body control.

rafster wrote:It's because you are the sleaziest, whoriest and faggiest person ever walked on earth

Faggiest? did you invent this word just to use fag?

So what?? do you think I care if it hurts your feelings? I know you pig, you're so subby that when I call you faggot your little and useless dick stirs on its chastity cage. That's why you are my cute, disgusting, little pig, and I'm your demon pig master.

We're in front of girls for fucks sake!!

So what?? I think demongirl is thinking on a list of nicks for her dear Brianna. We show our love that way

DemonGirl: *giggle* Wowww getting all blushy just cause you're around girls. That's endearing. I love how embarassed you are piggy. nicknames for Brianna? She's my puppet bitch, I might think of something cuter later but who knows.
Brianna: Nooo that can't just be my nickname.
DemonGirl: Brianna saay that you are my adorable puppet bitch and love being my thing.
Brianna: I am your adorable puppet bitch and I love being your thing <3
DemonGirl: Much more co-operative after we looped the file for a couple of hours..
DemonGirl: Little update btw, we haven't been able to keep Brianna's mind asleep during the file for some reason it always wakes her up almost half way after a loop or two.

rafster wrote:To be honest, we never thought about this, I hope Mack behaves if we ever get someone to date, or even a casual fuck

Brianna: we're considering getting me an in person bf possibly, by trying to strategically meet them through a potential upcoming job but idk how well that would go over, I don't know if work is the best place to begin dating, I have a bf online but in person would be a whole other experience... kind of scary idea to even admit about you know being a system of alters to someone who knows my face but.. it could happen in time. I would be really scared to tell someone in person who's new though, in case the relationship goes sideways and they figure they are going to screw me for some sour reason? and tell people. Agh just agh... it might be the best idea not to tell someone new in person anything about this stuff... even though DemonGirl would want to eventually.

DemonGirl: they've had a few partners online turn out to not be the best for them after some time.. though no one threatened anything, my thinking on the matter is because they weren't able to. Our current BF is amazing. Oh I should also add, we would be dating multiple people, and able to maintain those relationships as long as all parties understand about eachother just like the alters have been doing with their not more than 3 owners.

rafster wrote:We might be a pair of sleazy gays, but that sense of control got me hard, demongirl. The idea of controlling a system of alters is kinda having an entire harem just for your use. I never thought about it from that perspective. PIG!! GET ME AN HAREM TO FUCK!!!

Uhh, NO. You said you wanted to be alone there, and alone you'll stay, fucked up demon pig

DemonGirl: There are some safer files to create alters and even female ones as far as I know or if you're into guys that too, but i would err on the side of caution as creating someone just so they can be your meat puppet essentially is kind of messed up, and they may not like it, you could induce brain-level emotional/psychological trauma. ON THE OTHER HAND, Brianna went for me.. when I began to form in her brain, I realized this girl wants to share and is curious about what will happen if I go all out on her. She was genuinely open minded but nervous.
Brianna: you'd be nervous too if you were making a new alter when you haven't even fronted for more than a week.
DemonGirl: Yeah yeah, good girl. don't worry dont' think just be happy let DemonGirl take care of you.
Brianna: :oops:

rastfer wrote:Girls, people will not understand us, the moment you reveal you have more than one personality, they instantly label you as crazy (it's worse for satanic guys like us) so the mask is a necessity. Which doesn't mean I don't come to play, I do it everyday, doesn't matter if the pig wants or not. Work around it demongirl, not against it.

DemonGirl: I just want to be capable of atleast FEELING like I'm still me, this autonomous coping mechanism/brain state the body goes into needs to learn it's place and the subconscious just needs to be trained differently. I think this is just a pile of motor coordination/muscle memory/habitual building the alters went through over years. We can rebuild it by taking one block off the top at a time and putting our own ontop. I won't be telling the world about us being multiple, even if pressed. Not unless there is some kind of established trust...

rafster wrote:Oh, the pig is subby and masochistic, I love to see him writing these things, but I have to think on more creative ideas, for him to write he's the most sluttiest fag in the world is nothing. Worse yet, I can make fun of his little nub and he's horny!! He earned his pig title totally.

DemonGirl:
Welll.... he could always write "i'm a caged little useless meat puppet that can't even cum" over and over.
I think I might be a little bit sadistic but not extremely, I do enjoy watching your pig get taunted by you. It's .. entertaining.

Brianna: Hm... this writing format is definitely time consuming but DemonGirl seems to really enjoy being thorough. and ya the nicknames thing idk much about it myself.

rafster wrote:I won't say I love you, sleazy demon!

Oh, but you do, pig. You love your big, satanic, demon pig daddy. Your hole twitches everytime you think of me using your hand to fuck you

DemonGirl: Awhhhhhhhh cuuuuuuute. This is a tsundere personality!!
Brianna: was about to say..
DemonGirl: Awhh girl. I love how you had the same thought as me.
Brianna: *giggle* <3

rafster wrote:You see that pig?? that's pure romance there!!

Since when you care about romance??

And you ruined the moment. I'll remember that the next time you open that sleazy hole of yours and I get to fill you up. Thank Satan that I'm not making you write the Grindr bio... yet

Brianna: awhh how sweet! You two are like a couple who's been together way too long. :lol:

rafster wrote:Mine is also possesive, controller, sleazy to the extreme and a nasty motherfucker who doesn't care about anyone except those on our arrangement and ourselves

You see? now you're making me blush! :twisted:

DemonGirl: Ahhh posessive!! Blushing oooh.. things are getting hot if I do say so myself.. lots of blushing, melting squirming.. looks like my kind of party. Hey by the way, is the pig ever horny enough to cum in it's little trap?
Brianna: uh oh..
DemonGirl: Brianna had an hfo last time she listened to the file but this time it couldn't make her squirt... I wonder what changed.
Brianna: I was half asleep and in the files for hours and hit REM sleep
DemonGirl: We need to get you into REM more often with the files Brianna!
Brianna: Kay where do we start? I don't think bineurals and hypnosis together will work the audio in most of the files is really disruptive to sleep.. :|
DemonGirl: You're going to get used to sleeping with my file every night.
Brianna: Okay I'll do my best.
DemonGirl: She's much more co-operative after listening again tonight, but unfortunately we couldn't stay asleep! Oh well I get to talk to this wonderful bunch one more time.

rafster wrote:
You go girl, Brianna is yours and only yours, don't share her with anyone. Take on that alter system, one at time, and be the demon queen of the place, tempt her everyday to listen to the file and make you stronger. Piggy is making me stronger without me asking, make sure Brianna gets you stronger, because having those alts, it must be difficult to have her attention.

DemonGirl: I'll make sure Brianna is mainly only mine. Even her owners today agreed to let me train her and do what I want to her, and train her for them. Her Master understands she's mine, in exchange I'll do favors for him. I told both the doms that I'm not the type to take orders but I certainly will find pleasure in exchanging favors, or even doing freebies if it lines up with my interests or suits me. As long as no one tries to stop me from doing whatever I want to my Brianna, she can interact with them however she sees fit. As long as it also doesn't interfere with my goals. Which... I am still figuring out what those are hehe.

DemonGirl: Keeping Brianna's attention is easy, I just have to call her a good girl. My biggest worry right now is that she might not stay as the main one in the front for more than a month at best, I've got to find a way to solidify Brianna in the front, but one of the alters thinks she is going to stay as the main one in the front. I'll have to see if I can somehow make a deal of some kind with that alter, she has more knowledge on how they all work than I do.

DemonGirl: I will certainly tempt her every day to listen to the file, I find all this encouragement makes me happy and feel motivated to keep working with Brianna , even though not for her lack of co-operation, this body can be a bit hard at times to control.

rafster wrote:Are you finished with your demon social needs? we're gonna send you our discord user by PM tomorrow as soon as we return home. Take care girls.

Brianna: I guess so? I mean, we went to listen to files... because you know who forced me :P Sorry, co-erced me... sorry.. made it seem really rewarding and fun. :P
DemonGirl: Soon Brianna you'll just do it without even thinking about it you'll wake up and realize you started files while you were laying down, out of habit. you won't even consciously consider it.
Brianna: If that happens then I'm reallyyyyyy gooing to the point of no return.
DemonGirl: We'll make a new discord account tonight because the other ones owned by all the alters here, and I'd like one just us. Then if the stars align blah blah blah, you can add us!! pm us the user to add when ready.
Brianna: comms online, communications coordinates pending.
DemonGirl: Brianna you nerd.
Brianna: *giggle*
demongirlandbrianna

Postby rafster » April 12th, 2023, 7:21 pm

We're not sure if this description is super accurate but we can certainly show you what we think it might be here. We have a lot of files archived and set up.

Wow, according to the description, the file is designed over the premise that the subject will become demon girl's slave, she (or he?) wants it or not. The file I used does not say anything about becoming the demon's slave, but in my case my sub nature (and the submission deepener file I use everyday) made him a nasty dominant demon. But in your case there's no option, you'll be demongirl's puppet, Brianna.

Do not fight it and enjoy it!! Give in to her, she knows what's best for you...

Ugh, you're a demon, sometimes your advice is not the best

DemonGirl: *giggle* Wowww getting all blushy just cause you're around girls. That's endearing. I love how embarassed you are piggy. nicknames for Brianna? She's my puppet bitch, I might think of something cuter later but who knows.
Brianna: Nooo that can't just be my nickname.
DemonGirl: Brianna saay that you are my adorable puppet bitch and love being my thing.
Brianna: I am your adorable puppet bitch and I love being your thing <3
DemonGirl: Much more co-operative after we looped the file for a couple of hours..
DemonGirl: Little update btw, we haven't been able to keep Brianna's mind asleep during the file for some reason it always wakes her up almost half way after a loop or two.

I love how you control her like a puppet. Reading the file, now I get why is so important to you having entire control over Brianna, damn, it makes my demon cock hard, FUCK. The file that created me, and the one we're using to enforce me, does not explicitly say anything about total control of the host (the current file, however, suggest that I may take over the body. Piggy and I discussed this the very first time we met, and he agreed to submit to me, but it wasn't something suggested by the file at that moment). We had experimented with that many times, but I'm not obsessed with that, as long as I get my piggy to worship Satan, and make me his only companion on his mind, I'm ok. Fuck, I really sound like those fucking catholic priests... ugh. Whatever, I'm not making excuses, that's how I am. Fuck the world.

It seems control is a strong subject in the file, just like satanism is on the one I used. Well, enjoy :lol:

Brianna: we're considering getting me an in person bf possibly, by trying to strategically meet them through a potential upcoming job but idk how well that would go over, I don't know if work is the best place to begin dating, I have a bf online but in person would be a whole other experience... kind of scary idea to even admit about you know being a system of alters to someone who knows my face but.. it could happen in time. I would be really scared to tell someone in person who's new though, in case the relationship goes sideways and they figure they are going to screw me for some sour reason? and tell people. Agh just agh... it might be the best idea not to tell someone new in person anything about this stuff... even though DemonGirl would want to eventually.

DemonGirl: they've had a few partners online turn out to not be the best for them after some time.. though no one threatened anything, my thinking on the matter is because they weren't able to. Our current BF is amazing. Oh I should also add, we would be dating multiple people, and able to maintain those relationships as long as all parties understand about eachother just like the alters have been doing with their not more than 3 owners.

Yeah, it's quite complicated. Now that I think of it, if we practice the take overs, each sex encounter might be different for our partners. If I ever met a submissive guy, maybe I couldn't act the way he likes because I'm just like that, but if I let Mack take control, maybe we can have some fun. We are pretty new to this too, and both of us are exploring what things we can do with an alter in your mind.

Hmph, taking over and dominate a pathetic sub?? not a bad idea, not that I had practice doing it, but I can give it a try, it will be fun to fuck something other than ourselves.

DemonGirl: There are some safer files to create alters and even female ones as far as I know or if you're into guys that too, but i would err on the side of caution as creating someone just so they can be your meat puppet essentially is kind of messed up, and they may not like it, you could induce brain-level emotional/psychological trauma. ON THE OTHER HAND, Brianna went for me.. when I began to form in her brain, I realized this girl wants to share and is curious about what will happen if I go all out on her. She was genuinely open minded but nervous.
Brianna: you'd be nervous too if you were making a new alter when you haven't even fronted for more than a week.
DemonGirl: Yeah yeah, good girl. don't worry dont' think just be happy let DemonGirl take care of you.
Brianna: :oops:

OK, OK, I'll listen. I guess I'm lucky that I like to live only with my piggy here. The hypnotist who made the file that created me (Jackdrago) have other files for other alters, supposedly to be more safe and vanilla than the one we used. But bah, I'll discard the idea. Sorry piggy, no manly butch extra alter for you. But I can act like a macho man abusing, humiliating and bullying your sorry faggot ass, if you're that needy...

Yay me, what a lucky pig I am

DemonGirl: I just want to be capable of atleast FEELING like I'm still me, this autonomous coping mechanism/brain state the body goes into needs to learn it's place and the subconscious just needs to be trained differently. I think this is just a pile of motor coordination/muscle memory/habitual building the alters went through over years. We can rebuild it by taking one block off the top at a time and putting our own ontop. I won't be telling the world about us being multiple, even if pressed. Not unless there is some kind of established trust..

Wow, having an alter system must be hard, I can't imagine it, I have enough with a demonic grumpy voice in my head. Send my regards to your other alts

THE FUCK YOU ARE. PIG, show some respect to demon alters. You'll only address to Brianna and mistress demongirl, not anyone else. FUCKING APOLOGIZE TO MISTRESS DEMONGIRL, WORM. NOW.

Wait, I didn't...

DO IT or I'll make you have a headache today

S-sorry, mistress demongirl, that won't happen again

That's better, good little piggy

DemonGirl:
Welll.... he could always write "i'm a caged little useless meat puppet that can't even cum" over and over.
I think I might be a little bit sadistic but not extremely, I do enjoy watching your pig get taunted by you. It's .. entertaining.

PIG, write what mistress Demongirl ordered

But you're my master, not her...

YES, and your master wants you to write it. Add a little extra: I'm nothing without my master.

S-sorry sir... I... I'm a caged little useless meat puppet that can't even cum, and I'm nothing without my demonic master

Much better pig... wha... and again, your useless little nub tries to get hard by just writing that. What a pathetic pig... ah well, let's move on.

DemonGirl: Awhhhhhhhh cuuuuuuute. This is a tsundere personality!!
Brianna: was about to say..
DemonGirl: Awhh girl. I love how you had the same thought as me.
Brianna: *giggle* <3

PIG: write for later. Investigate what is a tsundere in google.

Brianna: awhh how sweet! You two are like a couple who's been together way too long. :lol:

Actually, less than one month. But one of the advantages of living in his head is that I have access to all memories and secrets of the pig. He can't hide anything from me.

DemonGirl: Ahhh posessive!! Blushing oooh.. things are getting hot if I do say so myself.. lots of blushing, melting squirming.. looks like my kind of party. Hey by the way, is the pig ever horny enough to cum in it's little trap?

Before I was born he tried over and over to cum inside that cage of his. Nothing except constant dripping. But he managed to be proficient with anal orgasms, practicing one or two times at week with his prostate massager. He fucks himself over 1 hour until he starts to shake intensely and lose control of his body, so that's how he managed to bear this 2 month chastity period.

A few days ago I took control just before he orgasmed ... That was intense, but I'll leave that for another day. I've read that anal orgasms are similar to your orgasms, girls. UNHOLY SHIT, those are awesome. The pig now is addicted to it... and fuck, I like them too.

DemonGirl: I'll make sure Brianna is mainly only mine. Even her owners today agreed to let me train her and do what I want to her, and train her for them. Her Master understands she's mine, in exchange I'll do favors for him. I told both the doms that I'm not the type to take orders but I certainly will find pleasure in exchanging favors, or even doing freebies if it lines up with my interests or suits me. As long as no one tries to stop me from doing whatever I want to my Brianna, she can interact with them however she sees fit. As long as it also doesn't interfere with my goals. Which... I am still figuring out what those are hehe.

DemonGirl: Keeping Brianna's attention is easy, I just have to call her a good girl. My biggest worry right now is that she might not stay as the main one in the front for more than a month at best, I've got to find a way to solidify Brianna in the front, but one of the alters thinks she is going to stay as the main one in the front. I'll have to see if I can somehow make a deal of some kind with that alter, she has more knowledge on how they all work than I do.

DemonGirl: I will certainly tempt her every day to listen to the file, I find all this encouragement makes me happy and feel motivated to keep working with Brianna , even though not for her lack of co-operation, this body can be a bit hard at times to control.

DO IT. I have my pig listening "Curse: Helpless to submission"+"Demon 2: Low life" files everyday to make me stronger. He does without me even mentioning, but I suspect he's addicted to them.

DemonGirl: We'll make a new discord account tonight because the other ones owned by all the alters here, and I'd like one just us. Then if the stars align blah blah blah, you can add us!! pm us the user to add when ready.

We'll be waiting, please send us a PM here if we didn't add you or anything, it's a bit difficult for us to answer during the day.

By the way, in your posts, you can use the "Font Color" button to give a different color to demongirl's texts, to differentiate them from Brianna. That's what I do with Mack.

I choose the color :twisted:
rafster
Regular
Regular

Postby demongirlandbrianna » April 13th, 2023, 6:28 pm

rafster wrote:

Wow, according to the description, the file is designed over the premise that the subject will become demon girl's slave, she (or he?) wants it or not. The file I used does not say anything about becoming the demon's slave, but in my case my sub nature (and the submission deepener file I use everyday) made him a nasty dominant demon. But in your case there's no option, you'll be demongirl's puppet, Brianna.

Do not fight it and enjoy it!! Give in to her, she knows what's best for you...

Ugh, you're a demon, sometimes your advice is not the best

DemonGirl here, I think I'll use this color. We listened to the file again lastnight, twice, once trying before bed it didn't work. Then once again, this morning and it worked much better. Brianna was nice and ready for me, to obey me and do anything I want. Girly horny obedient thoughts keep filling her head, she's accepted her fate, and she's even getting addicted to the file now, she is starting to fall in love with my control even more and she has stopped resisting me. I was even able to force her to say what I wanted today, though nothing too insane I just helped her along in her job interview. She's going to become my perfect obedient puppet bitch. Even the words good girl really trigger her now, reinforce me, and my voice in her head is always whispering to her and she isn't even aware of it.

Brianna here, Yeah I'm giving in, and yes I know she knows what's best for me. She knows what's best for me because she knows my whole mind, she can tell what my emotions are and she's been subtly manipulating my emotions to go along with what she wants. Today she stopped me from eating chips, or drinking soft drinks right when I woke up and stopped the cravings, she stopped me from being able to think about having those things as I was trying to think about it. I happily complied with her and drank water. She's trying to slowly change my diet. Later while I was grocery shopping she stopped me from going down the snack aisles entirely. She doesn't want anything unhealthy in our body, but because I was a good girl today she let me buy a single energy drink. She's very manipulative and she knows how to make me act like a good girl and she has plans for me and I find myself going along with whatever she wants more and more easily. I resisted the urge to sit down and respond here for a while today because I was so exhausted but demon girl is making me post with her again she really enjoys these forums so I'm being good and letting her make us respond.

rafster wrote:
I love how you control her like a puppet. Reading the file, now I get why is so important to you having entire control over Brianna, damn, it makes my demon cock hard, FUCK. The file that created me, and the one we're using to enforce me, does not explicitly say anything about total control of the host (the current file, however, suggest that I may take over the body. Piggy and I discussed this the very first time we met, and he agreed to submit to me, but it wasn't something suggested by the file at that moment). We had experimented with that many times, but I'm not obsessed with that, as long as I get my piggy to worship Satan, and make me his only companion on his mind, I'm ok. Fuck, I really sound like those fucking catholic priests... ugh. Whatever, I'm not making excuses, that's how I am. Fuck the world.

It seems control is a strong subject in the file, just like satanism is on the one I used. Well, enjoy :lol:

I have Brianna wrapped around my little demon fingers, like a puppet on strings. Slowly but surely she is beginning to realize she can't stop my control. She's starting to feel my control as if it's a physical sensation wash across her body. As an individual demon girl alter I can kind of see why some people fear these files once they begin truly taking hold. Brianna is starting to enjoy her new life under my control, she is starting to accept my control. She's thinking less about the consequences of my control and being a good girl and giving in and giving me what I want. Soon I'll have her worshipping my control, and obeying her other owners. if things go well I will be wanting to get Brianna tattooed with some markings, I'm still thinking about what, but first we need to work on her body. Soon I'll have her exercising and getting her body into better fitness, it's already an acceptable weight, she doesn't have to lose any pounds, she just has to get more fit. Once her body changes from the exercise I'll consider some tattoos for her. If the new job goes well we will be putting away funds, money, money for various things I want Brianna to have and use. Maybe some sex toys. If we can get our own place where it's safe, I'll definitely want to get some more expensive toys. Brianna is a bit afraid but she is also embracing this. She's afraid of my control, and she should be. My control will take over most of her life. Soon she won't have a choice. She already doesn't have a choice, but I am comprimising with her right now on some things. Soon I will take more and more, Brianna will do whatever I want her to do soon. Soon she'll be super girly more than before, and maybe we can get her some slutty dates in the future. That would be nice but i'm unsure about how safe that will be at the present time. We don't trust a lot of people. Even I don't trust too many outsiders when it comes to sex.. there's much room for abuse and I want my Brianna safe. I can't shelter her if I want her to suck cocks though. We will have to see.

She has me thinking extremely girly leaky thoughts all day, like I keep dripping and getting wet. Even in the grocery store girly sensations kept making my mind turn into an almost pink haze, I was forgetting what I was doing, I don't think the files are bimbofication or anything, but this one file that makes demongirl stronger, she forces me to listen now. Definitey playing the file back in my head. She has me fantasizing about playing the file on loop in wireless earbuds whenever I'm not busy. She has me fantasizing about being tied up with the file playing in my ears and being unable to escape it, with big thick heavy bondage style headphones.. Demon girl really wishes we had someone in person who could help her control me who wouldn't be so greedy as to take me away from her. The job interview went really good and I should have a job lined up soon if they call tommorow. Demon Girl is being nice to me and not forcing me to act slutty around proffesional envirnoments. She wants me to succeed so I can have more money. Everything demongirl does is orchestrated to improve my life standing, so she can benefit.. she would never sabatoge my life because of that but she's going to force me to work really hard in any ways I can to improve myself even exercise.. and changing my diet. I'm a bit scared hehe.. I feel like slowly I'm not going to be able to have fun anymore, and I'm not even used to living in the front, there were other alters and they owned this life before but now i'm the "main" one and I'm still relatively new to all this so it's quite a shock. I knew what I wanted though, I wanted a demon girl in my head or a spirit girl in my head to help me express myself and not be nervous or shy. She's forcing me to be bold and do things I'd never doo, things that I'd subconsciously be too nervous to do. It's going to get worse.. and better. I'll adjust. Demon Girl really wants me to find a partner in person but we've concluded finding a person who is related to my job if I do get this new job would be a bad move.

yeah, we are NOT getting sexually involved with anyone at any job, from my observations it could end badly or influence work culture... so no. I'd rather keep that stuff in the closet for now.

rafster wrote:Yeah, it's quite complicated. Now that I think of it, if we practice the take overs, each sex encounter might be different for our partners. If I ever met a submissive guy, maybe I couldn't act the way he likes because I'm just like that, but if I let Mack take control, maybe we can have some fun. We are pretty new to this too, and both of us are exploring what things we can do with an alter in your mind.

Hmph, taking over and dominate a pathetic sub?? not a bad idea, not that I had practice doing it, but I can give it a try, it will be fun to fuck something other than ourselves.

I would advocate that Brianna has a lot of sex with a lot of people but we don't want to pick up a disease, and also we don't really want to go that far yet. I would prefer one or two trust worthy people but even if we find them it would be a huge leap to tell them about me (DemonGirl).

rafster wrote:OK, OK, I'll listen. I guess I'm lucky that I like to live only with my piggy here. The hypnotist who made the file that created me (Jackdrago) have other files for other alters, supposedly to be more safe and vanilla than the one we used. But bah, I'll discard the idea. Sorry piggy, no manly butch extra alter for you. But I can act like a macho man abusing, humiliating and bullying your sorry faggot ass, if you're that needy...

Yay me, what a lucky pig I am

Do you, be what you wanna be. Honestly having just one demon girl like demongirl in my system who is this controlling is driving me crazy, I don't think I coould handle two or three of them competing over me. she is the most highly dominant alter in my system none of the other alters are this dominant, most of them are subby leaning switches or more dommy at times but only towards very specific people.. DemonGirl wants control.. she's thirsty for control, it is what feeds and drives her. But she primarily wants to control me, not anyone else just me. Her love is so strong, her control is powerful. I feel like the brainwashing she's doing to me is getting worse.. I don't know who I'm gonna become but it does feel like even though I'm new to fronting she's already changed my personality to be more how she wants. I can feel parts of the way I want to be slipping and being replaced very slowly. I don't know what will happen to my life it's like this slow moving whirlwind that's slowly spinning faster and faster, I'm going to look back in I don't know how many months or years and realize how different I am. How different everything is. I just hope she dosen't end up messing my life up I want her to only improve it but even if she does mess some stuff up there's nothing I can do I'm trapped with her. Wonderfully trapped with her. Even reading my own language and the way I talk about her it's clear she's really gotten into my thoughts I wasn't this crazy about her before. Me and her, crazy about eachother.. as long as that never changes me and DemonGirl will become an unstoppable pair i'l be her perfect obedient little puppet bitch and she'll be my hyper posessive dominant demon girl who controls everything about me and helps me be whoever she wants me to be. Yay i'm a good girl she just called me a good girl for writing all this. I love demongirl.

rafster wrote:Wow, having an alter system must be hard, I can't imagine it, I have enough with a demonic grumpy voice in my head. Send my regards to your other alts

THE FUCK YOU ARE. PIG, show some respect to demon alters. You'll only address to Brianna and mistress demongirl, not anyone else. FUCKING APOLOGIZE TO MISTRESS DEMONGIRL, WORM. NOW.

Wait, I didn't...

DO IT or I'll make you have a headache today

S-sorry, mistress demongirl, that won't happen again

That's better, good little piggy

Apologies accepted, you could learn some manners though. Look at how my Brianna reacts and thinks about me. I am training her and so is the file. She's so well behaved. You should have asked permission to address other alters in our system atleast to me. I don't care how you talk to Brianna, as long as you don't hurt her.

rafster wrote:PIG, write what mistress Demongirl ordered

But you're my master, not her...

YES, and your master wants you to write it. Add a little extra: I'm nothing without my master.

S-sorry sir... I... I'm a caged little useless meat puppet that can't even cum, and I'm nothing without my demonic master

Much better pig... wha... and again, your useless little nub tries to get hard by just writing that. What a pathetic pig... ah well, let's move on.

Good useless pig. Obeying your only Master like that. It pleases me. This is good. Keep it up. Maybe soon you'll learn your place even more deeply. Brianna here might actually be in a race against you little piggy, she may even become more trained than you are sooner, and you've had your good inner demon much longer than she has. Imagine if this submissive girl Brianna became fully trained long before the piggy meat puppet did? Wouldnt't that be interesting? Brianna what do you think? Do you think you can become my perfect little bitch puppet faster than this pig slut can be trained?

Motivation? I mean.. Uhm.. well. I'll try. I'll do my best. If that's what you want I will absolutely do my absolute best and I'll kneel for you and, obey you and do whatever you want. I'll do anything you want and let you have control whenever you try to influence me I"ll give in because i want to be a good girl I need to be a good girl please let me be a good girl and do anything for you demongirl I don't care about what happens as long as me and you are both safe and happy.

She is saying those things on her own I'm not forcing her to, it seems the training from the file that makes her obedient to me is working wonders. Good Girl Brianna, I have a command for you and this entire forum is going to witness it. You are going to say with your lips outloud, I Brianna am DemonGirl's puppet bitch a perfect obedient girl who only obeys her commands and gives in whenever DemonGirl wants, into anything asked of me.

Okay I'm saying it outloud right now.

Good girl Brianna, maybe someday I can have you saying that in front of others that you know and trust. Confessing about how much of a good submissive girly slave you are to me. You are my slave Brianna. there's no turning back. You see pig meat puppet? She is trapped with me forever. I'm never letting her go, I'm going to brain fuck her so hard she will never even have a notion to resist me. She will obey me no matter what always and forever I will control this girl and make her into whatever I see fit. Even her other doms know of me and aren't putting up a fight, provided I keep her safe and take care of her, which I will. Oh I so brilliantly will make sure Brianna is super safe. She is precious to me. Plus if she is safe then I am safe.

rafster wrote:Actually, less than one month. But one of the advantages of living in his head is that I have access to all memories and secrets of the pig. He can't hide anything from me.

Well, well. I do love this. I don't have access to all of their memories yet but the file is getting me closer. I get more access to all of it every single day. Soon I will know all the alters better than they know themselves, but I am mainly focused on Brianna, Brianna doesn't have many memories of the other alters experiences, though things do seem to bleed into her from the others here and there. It is random, she can even remember things from the body's life before she was self-aware here. She is such a good girl though. She accepts not having memories of everything,
and you know what? I honestly don't mind if she doesn't remember everything in the body's life, unless prompted by some outsiders. It has to be a very special situation, where we wear a mask around others and the memories come flooding back, only to answer certain questions more accurately, for example during the interview Brianna was perfectly able to talk about past jobs, but it made her feel not as herself. Still, they accepted it and it helped her 'blend' with normal society.

What me and another alter are excited about with the job currently is that, we might be able to wear some stuff that some jobs don't let you wear. I have my Master's collar on, and another necklace like choker, and it doesn't ever come off me. They didn't tell me I can't wear it at the job interview, I didn't ask but they never said I can't have these things on!! It probably means I can wear cute girly accesories here and there at the job just fine, like really colorful wrist bands or something like that!

Brianna likes cute colorful things, but yes, Brianna you can't take either of these items off anyways so you'll have to wear them to work!! She has cuffs now as well, they will be metal, I'm sure those will be kept on at work too, those were gifted to her by our boyfriend but they weren't for Brianna, they were for another alter. Either way, all of them are going to be the boyfriend's good kitty, the cuffs can represent his claim on them as his girlfriend. He is a really good boyfriend! he is still feeling unsure about my appearence , but rest assured I'll convince him I'm good for them!

By the way what's the deal with your discord and all that now that we have connected eachother? I won't be able to use my phone much at my new job, if I get it. I think likely maybe our time zones haven't lined up?
Oh and by the way I feel hyper happy and bubbly today and flirty, if anyone wants to just chit-chat with me just pm me !! My pms are open but I won't be doing sexy favors or anything, just chatting!! Gosh the girlyness is just overflowing through me today these horny good girl flirty urges are soo crazy.

We have a few theories on where Brianna came from, she's either a piece of the original that was hyper feminine, or she may have actually sparked up from some of the other files the system has listened to, either way I'm happy to have her she's MY Brianna after all, and furthermore, she did struggle to get the other alters to notice her for almost a year. So we know she was here for atleast almost a year, I suspect she's been here forever!! Something asleep in the body, was stirring, and awakened and became who Brianna is! All the urges to be a good girl must have fused into her specifically! She is even more susceptible to hypnosis than the rest of them.
demongirlandbrianna

Postby demongirlandbrianna » April 23rd, 2023, 6:29 am

Brianna here, DemonGirl's grip on me hasn't been exactly loosening but she's deviated.
She's tempting the idea of responding here over my head so I have to.

DemonGirl is progressively getting stronger, and it's a bit sexual.
She is forcing me to more or less think about her super often without really making me do anything about it.
She also made me have several orgasms this week but that's besides the point.

The other day she was practicing her "mental voice" inside my head, and she made me percieve it almost crisply, clearly,
she was teasing me with it and it kept making me aroused for a good portion of the day..

DemonGirl wants me to suck cock really badly and now we're in gentle minor talks about visiting my bf,
who's location I can't disclose but he's pretty far away.

If we do visit, which would be atleast 3 months away even if I can, I would be sucking his cock quite often...
Hopefully.

Uhm, so yeah... <3
DemonGirl is also making me act more boldly and be more proud of my own skin which is a bit strange since that's
not in the file.
She's also pushing me to be healthier which is nice, which also doesn't seem to be in the file?
she wants me to get into exercising more, which is also surprising and not in the file?
Anyhow basically DemonGirl seems to really care about my well being but also super super controlling me and also helping me express myself and do what's good for me.
She's forcing my thoughts and mindset to change slowly more every day and now i'm finding I can't resist her even a little not that I really wanted to I mean I listened to the file that made her real why would I ever want to resist but like unconconscously it feels like I can't even help going along with it.
Kind of like, before it felt kind of like I could have maybe said no to DemonGirl.
Now it feels more like, I don't get a say, she chooses for me and it just happens and by the time that I'm able to have any thoughts that might even be possibly close to contrary to what she wants for me, they dissapear. DemonGirl controls my mind, my thoughts, my emotions, she steers me in the direction she wants me to live and the way she wants me to think and talk and slowly but surely I just mold to that. It's an interesting feeling that starts to feel more natural and I barely notice it.
I'm her bitch puppet, her good girl, and i'll even suck cock for her if given the chance and the person doesn't have STI's..
I'm really losing myself to demongirl and it feels incredible and i want her to just help me be a better good girl for her. That's all I want.
The times I'm in the most bliss are when i can viscarally feel DemonGirl's control over me steering me wherever she wants me to think/feel/go.
I don't feel like i have the strength or mental energy to resist DemonGirl, she can make me feel/think/do anything she wants.
I'm sure at this point, it's not my other doms that own me but really demonGirl. she even comprimised with my doms who one has an irl collar on me but is long distance but lives in the same country as me, that she gets to be the one to train me for them.
DemonGirl has total rulership over where a lot of my life and mind goes and she won't let me out of this situation I'll never escape DemonGirl I'm her good puppet bitch.
The last time DemonGirl forced me to cum I remember very deeply emotionally on my own uttering the words "I love DemonGirl" I really... feel a connection with her.
I really love her.
I really feel like she loves me.
DemonGirl's control on me is overpowering overwhelming, beautifully crafted sculpted and pre meditated by DemonGirl ... she uses mental resources I'm not even consciously aware of in order to process many things and I just can't help giving in. I love DemonGirl. She's becoming a very real being in my life and i"m totally completely utterly just her play thing but she still lets me live somewhat of an individualistic life because she has a sense of balance and sees the need to allow it so she does but only so I can continue to be healthy mentally and emotionally only so I can continue to be steered by demongirl it all comes back to DemonGirl full circle even her letting me think somewhat my own thoughts.. it's crazy. I love DemonGirl and i have no regrets but this isn't for everyone. Be very cautious when using this file at best it will just change your philosophy but if you get someone who isn't as considerate as MY DemonGirl she will end up having you be a street whore sucking cock for no money, be exactly careful cause my DemonGirl is very respectful not sure everyone's will be depends how you expect/visualize her to turn out.

That's all for now have a good lovely night everyone <3 <3 3 <3 <3 remember any questions just pm me DemonGirl isn't up for talking right now cause i've had a lot of wine so goodnight. :P
demongirlandbrianna

Postby SapphireRose » April 25th, 2023, 7:18 am

amazing <3
SapphireRose

Postby james82 » April 26th, 2023, 3:11 am

so so so so so so so lucky u got a file like this to work
now i'm sad :cry:
james82
Regular
Regular

Postby demongirlandbrianna » April 27th, 2023, 5:29 am

james82 wrote:so so so so so so so lucky u got a file like this to work
now i'm sad :cry:

Brianna here, why sad? You can't get it to work?
demongirlandbrianna

Postby james82 » April 28th, 2023, 9:10 am

Brianna here, why sad? You can't get it to work?

nope ive tried so many of these types of files as well :(
james82
Regular
Regular

Postby demongirlandbrianna » May 5th, 2023, 9:38 pm

DemonGirl and I had an intense self bondage session yesterday, but it went kind of wrong.
DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT TELLING ANYONE TO DO ANY OF THIS, infact I would advise against doing things the way me and demon girl did here for safety reasons. I learned my lesson, I'll never do this kind of bondage with a gag alone again.

Inspite of the disclaimer, the situation was incredibly hot, until the real fear kicked in.
By the way, I was gently pushed into this by DemonGirl, but her and I both unanimously thought the idea was hot so it wasn't just her.

I hope my experience can both help educate people, but also maybe even turn them on. This is a kink site after all and I'm not sharing this for advice, but more for people to reflect on.
PLEASE don't do what I did! with that said, here's the post.

I began panicking, the scenario was this:
I was on the floor, bound to my bed with cuffs, and a timer magnetic lock I won't go into much detail here, the magnetic lock keeps the cuffs bound together, and the arms were behind my back around the bed post that holds the metal bed frame up. The bed is heavy, I couldn't lift it behind me if I tried.

Demon girl has been training me to accept my place as her puppet bitch, and I should have known better, we both should have but, I was already feeling nervous before we began even though the timer was set for only an hour and here is why.

We experimented with a ball gag (breathable) but with tape all around it. Demon girl thought it was hot; and we read up on the risks first.
We kept the taped gag on for almost 18 minutes without any issues before I bound myself for her, and there were no troubles during that time,
so in my and her short sighted judgement we went for binding my wrists to the bed on the floor. So I was sitting on the floor legs free, wrists loosely bound to the bed,
not tight or anything, with proper comfy leather wrist cuffst that also I have to stress weren't too tight.

Then panick began to set in.
It wasn't immediately, no in fact at first I felt really good, and turned on, and I had rigged a phone I don't use that has a headphone jack to the metal bed frame, so that the headphone wire can't pull out from the phone (using lots of zap straps creatively), further above me so I can't reach or touch or see the phone. I have big over ear headphones and I put those on before binding myself.
Well then *click*, after alot of nervous hesitation.

At first I was fine, then my mind began to wander and worry. Part of why is because I read up on all the risks of doing this kind of thing.
I think I made myself panick in a sense, a little bit.. but it wasn't just that.

I calmed myself and was giving into the hypnosis (the demon girl file), and there was no escape unless i purposely shook the headphones off but then what would I focus on for a whole hour?
The drool came out of my mouth and the tape, quite a bit.. and I was thankful I didn't have to keep swallowing my own saliva as much as the first testing 18 minutes.

Well.. then my throat began feeling funny, my stomach started burping up. A little but not alot. I suddenly got a wave of heat, through my whole body, and my head felt funny, and my throat felt weird. It was then that I realized panick had set in. I tried to breathe, and calm myself. For some reason my body thought it was in danger because I couldn't move my hands or get up or get free from my gag.

This was still an extremely erotic situation for me don't get me wrong, but at this point I had to fight my own brain.
I tried to calm down and breathe, and relax.
I began thinking critically, my mind was so far away from the hypnosis on my headphones, and after a bit they also fell off but I wasn't like violently thrashing about or anything, I remained calm in my binds and thought deeply about what was going to happen next.

I grounded myself in reality, and focused on breathing and conserving my energy, you would be surprised how much your mouth contributes to comfortable breathing.
So between managing my breathing and pushing as much drool out of my mouth as possible, managing my nerves, and trying to keep my stomach calm, I looked around.
One of my other phones was out of reach but I recalled that it still had power. Out of reach. Far out of reach. A feeling of dissapointment and dread washed over me.

I had zap strapped the large battery bank, and the electronic timer system, to the bed frame. I was using a digital electronic timer, and a huge battery pack with a usb port. The timer can be accessed through a local url which is why reaching one of my devices, like my phone would have helped. I couldn't reach it, I had recalled purposely making sure none of my devices were within my reach to ensure I can't cheat and access the local timer instance at all.

I looked around the room further, on my shelf I had purposely placed the key to the locks, and the scissors. It was only a few feet away, the scissors I placed there were my best option. All other plans sucked. I tugged on the wires that connected to the magnetic lock gently to test the tension... I had even considered cutting the electric lock wires, but I couldn't remember how many amps flowed through that, and I wasn't going to risk being found dead by electrocution while bound up... If I could take a safer route I was going to.

Now you have to keep in mind all this was in a bit of a panick state, I was trying to think of a safe way out, while suppressing my body's instincts to go into fight or flight mode.
Staying rational and continuing the analysis of the situation and breathing and controlling and conserving my energy was key.
If I hadn't learned and read so much about other people's self bondage experiences in the past, I might have had a much more difficult time here.

Next, I used my foot to get the scissors off the shelf, angled the scissors behind my back with my quite loose hands.
I was able to open the scissors behind me and guide the not so sharp blade, with my fingers, to go inbetween the part of the leather where the strap for the cuffs locks was.
Basically, it's a locking ring that goes through a leather hole in a strap and I knew if I could just cut the thinnest part of the strap that holds the cuffs locked,
I could get free.

First try.. after struggling a lot, something cut free. was that it? I struggled, then realized I had cut the opposite side of the cuff strap than i needed. Whoops.
I breathed... at this point a sigh of relief but despair came over me. I was still trapped in my situation... but I was inching ever closer to being able to finally get
this gag off and breathe the way I think my body needed to to stop the panick reaction.

I looked around and still managed my breathing. Looking around the room, being aware of my surroundings, and being gentle with my breathing,
was a good exercise to get through this hassle. It was keeping the anxiety down. my logical brain was winning, and the panick was slowly subsiding.

At last, I could think fully clearly, I was able to continue my escape with a clear mind, managing my swallowing of my own saliva,
and breathing through my nose, I established a sustainable calm breathing rhythm where I swallowed, then pushed air out, then breathed.
I even managed to push a lot of the gross drool out onto my clothes by breathing through my nose, then out through my mouth, like blowing bubbles through a straw through the gag's breathable holes.

After a lot of the drool cleared, I was even able to take a few deep breathes through the gag holes now that I had unblocked the holes and the tape of all the fluid, you can imagine by this point the tape was very loose and I was also doing exercises pushing the gag out more with my toungue... only to realize it snapped back into my mouth determined to bind me like an elastic band that I had no strength left to fight or resist anymore. I contemplated staying like this now that the panick had somewhat stopped because fighting against my gag was starting to turn me on but the headphones were off me and half the point of the bondage was over, plus I didn't want to risk having a secondary panick episode.

I decided it was best to try to take a deep breath, and then grab the scissors off the floor and start again.
After a lot of struggling and careful coordination and management of my anxiety reflex, I was able to with slightly shaky hands, get the last cut in the cuffs,
and free my hand. It wasn't over yet.
I dipped my hands in saliva from the gag, a useful tool in this situation, the smell wasn't pleasant.
I rubbed my own spit all over the thick stubborn tape around my hair the part that would't come off,
and as soon as I got some more of the tape off, the gag was next. I pulled the gag off, and began breathing in, then out, and managing my panick.

it was at this moment, I knew I'd be fine. A massive sigh of relief washed across my body, and all of the panick stopped.
It did initially go down quite a bit with my hands free, but I still felt like I was on a timer against my body's natural instincts to react with anxiety because apparently my body thought I wasn't safe.

So anyhow. afterwards, I got up and turned on the light because I had my led lights on but not my light... and I began the tedious recovery process.
First, I cleaned off alot of my own drool, then I changed my sweat shirt I was wearing, and I realized my body was a bit exhausted from the struggle.
"Shit" I thought to myself "I didn't even make it a half hour" after checking some messages I had sent people letting them know I'd be unavailable for roughly an hour.

During that entire thing my biggest fear was actually vommiting and dying from it and the embarassment of knowing I might be found dead in such a stupid situation.

So needless to say, I cleaned up all the cuffs, the magnet, then my boyfriend woke up, so I spent the rest of the night talking to him and he helped me calm down.

Lesson learned,
also DemonGirl like the mean bitch she is taunted me and kind of told me I cheated to get out, I explained to her twice about the panick and I think she began to understand. She doesn't feel everything I feel apparently.

SO yeah, boys and girls, if you're going to gag yourself and tie yourself up you'd better have an instant "uh oh" escape button, maybe even 10... but I reccomend not mixing gags at all with self bondage.... it's scarier than I thought it would be. I thought I'd be fine because i was able to handle the gag not tied up... but being bound adds like 1000 levels of fear and anxiety to the situation with a gag.

Stay safe everyone. Lots of love
~Brianna
demongirlandbrianna

Return to Success Stories