Jack Stock-Limpify

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Jack Stock-Limpify

Postby slave40 » April 19th, 2023, 6:24 pm

Just started my journey to Limpify my penis. This file is very captivating and exciting. I have a feeling this file will have a major effect on my ability to get errect.

Anyone else tried this yet?
slave40
Regular
Regular

Re: Jack Stock-Limpify

Postby nottosure » April 21st, 2023, 2:23 pm

Looking forward to seeing how you get on!
nottosure

Postby slave40 » April 23rd, 2023, 6:40 am

Listened to file 3 times in one day. I was so turned on by this file, I shot a load after each listen.

The next morning did not have my usual morning piss errection. It was a soft penis piss. I found myself feeling horny through out the day but did not get hard. I just felt small weak semi errections or none at all and not lasting very long.

I listened to file in the evening. Erections not lasting as long and took much longer to shoot a load.

Yesterday after listening to file could get hard and had difficulty shooting a load. When I did shoot a load it was probably the biggest load I ever shot. It was almost like a piss/ cum load.

This morning having a weak morning piss errection. Starting to feel horny but not really getting hard. Having minor weak errections, if any at all.
slave40
Regular
Regular

Postby grover27 » April 24th, 2023, 8:09 am

Slave40 - you have past posts about using files from Sarnoga. Can you update us on where that got you all these years later and how Limpify compares to those?
grover27
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slave40 » April 24th, 2023, 11:49 am

With regards to the Sarnoga files, my current dick size is around 2 1/2 inches sometimes get to 3 inches. Varies by the day. My balls are the size of 2 Small grapes that still are functioning. I can still shoot a load. I have listened to the Sarnoga files many times but currently do not listen to them any longer. Feel I got as much from them as I can get.

With Limpify, I feel that this is a more intense hypnosis. Yesterday I tried and tried to cum but could not. Maybe it was just a fluke, maybe not. I do not know yet if this hypnosis has taken a firm hold yet. My errections are weaker and not as long lasting. It is a turn on for me to be impotent. If this interests you, you should try it. It is worth the money. Plus it is a great humiliation to have to pay someone to ruin your errections. Hope other men try this and post their results

On thisvid dot com. My handle is Lthrman5770 if you want to see me in action just search micro penis and my vids will appear
slave40
Regular
Regular

Postby slave40 » May 2nd, 2023, 6:32 am

Last night was the first time I was able to shoot a load with a soft penis. I took a video of it and posted on this vid dot com. I am Lthrman5770 on that site ( free vid for public viewing).

I still get occasional errections and can get hard if I try for now. Most of the day I feel arousal but do not get hard. It is starting to feel like I nothing between legs.

Still get morning errections but other than that no other natural errections.
slave40
Regular
Regular

Postby franklinjames » May 3rd, 2023, 5:52 am

slave40 wrote:Last night was the first time I was able to shoot a load with a soft penis. I took a video of it and posted on this vid dot com. I am Lthrman5770 on that site ( free vid for public viewing).

I still get occasional errections and can get hard if I try for now. Most of the day I feel arousal but do not get hard. It is starting to feel like I nothing between legs.

Still get morning errections but other than that no other natural errections.

Could you include a direct URL link? It's a difficult website to navigate, and I can't find the videos you mention.
DMs open franklinjames on Discord (franklinjames#4217)

I love talking about shrinking and swapping pics!

I've helped a few people shrink now, including some IRL.
franklinjames
Regular
Regular

Postby slave40 » May 3rd, 2023, 5:52 pm

To find my vids
This vid.com
Click on community tab
Type in Lthrman5770
Scroll down and tap search button

My profile will pop up.

Just added 2 new vids where I can cum with a limp dick

Limpify file is very effective on me after a short period of time.

Had a morning errection. Later that morning I jerked off my limp dick to shoot a load. Have been limp all day. Feeling aroused here and there but not able to get an erection naturally.
slave40
Regular
Regular

Postby franklinjames » May 4th, 2023, 6:36 am

slave40 wrote:To find my vids
This vid.com
Click on community tab
Type in Lthrman5770
Scroll down and tap search button

My profile will pop up.

Just added 2 new vids where I can cum with a limp dick

Limpify file is very effective on me after a short period of time.

Had a morning errection. Later that morning I jerked off my limp dick to shoot a load. Have been limp all day. Feeling aroused here and there but not able to get an erection naturally.

Thanks, I found them perfectly. It's one thing to read posts, it's another thing to see how crazily small someone can get! :shock: :P :o

I've been on my own shrinking journey (teeny-weeny), and listening on-off for about 2 years have gone from 8~ inches down to 6.5, and my balls have gotten super tight.

As someone who is living the dream, I have to ask, does it really get much more sensitive the smaller you get as nerves compress, or is that more a psychological thing? Does cumming feel any different with a micro penis than it did when you were 5 inches? Honestly, you're living what, for many guys, is just a fantasy. I'm just over 5 inches limp, and I can't imagine how good it would feel to be 2-3 inches. Seriously jealous.

franklinjames
Regular
Regular

Postby slave40 » May 5th, 2023, 10:00 pm

When listening to Sarnoga curse of the teenie weenie, I did believe the more I shrank the more sensitive my penis became. When you stop listening to that feeling kind of fades. Feel it is more psychological. However what has stuck with me is when he says something to affect, that when you get aroused the softer and smaller it becomes. I think that is how I am able to cum when I am soft. ( which I could never do before) that has not faded.

With regards to Limpify file , there is more support from Jack Stock to help you get the most out of his files, since hevis still active and making new files and on discord, please free email training.

Hoping this file will cause enough atrophy to get me a little smaller. Want to have an official micro penis (which is 2 inches or smaller). I think it would be fun to have 1 1/2 inch penis.

Always seem to gravitate to curse files more than regular hypnosis. It is more of an adventure.
slave40
Regular
Regular

Postby franklinjames » May 10th, 2023, 4:48 am

slave40 wrote:When listening to Sarnoga curse of the teenie weenie, I did believe the more I shrank the more sensitive my penis became. When you stop listening to that feeling kind of fades. Feel it is more psychological. However what has stuck with me is when he says something to affect, that when you get aroused the softer and smaller it becomes. I think that is how I am able to cum when I am soft. ( which I could never do before) that has not faded.

With regards to Limpify file , there is more support from Jack Stock to help you get the most out of his files, since hevis still active and making new files and on discord, please free email training.

Hoping this file will cause enough atrophy to get me a little smaller. Want to have an official micro penis (which is 2 inches or smaller). I think it would be fun to have 1 1/2 inch penis.

Always seem to gravitate to curse files more than regular hypnosis. It is more of an adventure.

Thanks for the answers!

The main reason I use Teeny-Weeny rather than Limpify is the cost (Even if it works, $60 is a lot!). I generally never want to spend money on hypnosis that might not work. Maybe eventually, though.

I can't remember if I said it in my original comment, but those videos are just amazingly hot, seriously, a great video :o .

franklinjames
Regular
Regular

Postby slave40 » May 10th, 2023, 12:04 pm

Jack Stock said I should listen to his Tiny Cock file as well as Limpify to achieve the best results. Tiny Cock is a file that says your cock will shrink down to nothing in 2 months if you listen to it every day. I will post results. I have begun the process.
slave40
Regular
Regular

Postby slave40 » November 6th, 2023, 5:00 am

After having listened to Limpify and Tiny Cock combined for months, can say that I am now 90 percent impotent. It feels good not to have erections in morning and throughout the day. Can still get some erections when masturbating, so it is still a work in progress to become 100 percent impotent. This has helped to also shrink my penis which is the desired result I have been looking forward to. Cumming with a soft penis feels really good, so have no regrets in this being permanent. Vids are posted on Thisvid.com. Lthrman5770. Can also Search micro penis on this site. I am the one wearing leather.
slave40
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories