Sarnoga's Accustomed to Wetting

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Sarnoga's Accustomed to Wetting

Postby IWANTHOTDOG » July 10th, 2023, 2:23 pm

I'm going to catalog my progress here. I've listend to it twice, once yesterday and once today. I'm already seeing some changes. I don't have any diapers right now so I haven't been wearing. Last night I woke up to go to the bathroom 4 times, even though I would only dribble 3 of those times. I felt this weird sensation kinda like when you need to dribble after peeing, so it was bothering me and I couldn't get to sleep so I went to the bathroom multiple times. This is a completely new experience for me.

Today I actually wet my pants on purpose cause it just felt right to do. Hypnosis is weird cause it could be me "just pretending" that the file is working, but in reality that "pretending" is proof that the file is in fact working. I'm also finding that I'm feeling kinda frustrated when I feel even a slight need to pee like I dont like the sensation, and really wish my diapers were here already. I'm also keeping my spincter kind of relaxed even though I'm not diapered, it just feels good to do this.
IWANTHOTDOG
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories