Toilet succes?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Toilet succes?

Postby slaveonline23 » July 12th, 2023, 4:35 am

I knew hypnosis was effective and that subliminals work, I've tried BS and found it to be really effective. But it never really got hold of my active thoughts. It was usually only effective when turned on.
That was until I found cosmictrigger4 old toilet slut and obsession files.
I've always had a bit of a dirty streak but never went very far with it. There was still something holding me back.

Now I've been listening to these files for a week and OMG these are effective. I don't know when the switch happened but now I can't stop thinking about how much I love toilets. I have the feeling that I need to lick and kiss it, and thank them after I've used them.

Stranger still I'm actually doing it. I almost can't stop myself. I don't know if there will come a point that I can't stop myself but I'm interested to find out. Mostly because, although the file state every toilet you see also public once I've not found it so effective there. There is still something holding me back there. I curious if the file can "force" me to feel the same about them as my own toilet. And eventually, make hmmm... Love? too them?

I do have to say it was a bit scary listening to files that claim such strong effects without knowing the real content. But now I don't care anymore (also sort of scary).
slaveonline23

Return to Success Stories