Succubus Esther

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Succubus Esther

Postby puresissy63 » March 29th, 2024, 2:20 pm

I have finally achieved being possessed by a beautiful Succubus. I have been using files for years off and on. They are usually quite effective. I listened to cock sucking and ended up sucking old men's cocks, gay files and enjoyed being there as a passive servant of those men. And there was so much cock sucking going on I loved it all. The diaper files have me in diapers nearly 24-7. Transition feminine files and I transitioned and changed my name to a very feminine name and wear nothing but female clothes, usually short minis. Also ended up pretty. Go figure.

But this time I really hit the jackpot. I used "Cursed_Lewd_Succubus_Summoning file". It is fantastic. I love my new bonded relationship. My Succubus and I are very close.
I get rewarded with arousal. And I had to discard all but one pair of panties. I have loved diapers for years now. Now I have little choice but to wear them and pee in them. She has me edging all the time. I love to edge now.

I just wanted to thank my Succubus and EMG for helping me so much.

I have found myself finally and I love being possessed by Her.
She told me to come onto the forum and explain what has occurred.

The whole time I was writing this post, I am super aroused.
Thanks to my close and bonded Succubus.

End
puresissy63

Re: Succubus Esther

Postby neptunetower » March 29th, 2024, 4:49 pm

I've very envious that you have gotten this file to work.

I've been listening almost daily for over a month now (and when I'm home, I have a silent subliminal version that I made and have on repeat when I'm working on my computer). But, I'm uncertain if it's working or not. Some days, I feel like I've gotten some sort of confirmation, but most other days, I really feel like I'm not getting anywhere with it.
neptunetower

Re: Succubus Esther

Postby puresissy63 » April 1st, 2024, 2:56 pm

Hi:

I am not certain how it happened. It just seemed like the time.
I am also listening daily.
It's a really good life with Succubus.

Thanks,
Patricia
puresissy63

Return to Success Stories