success

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

success

Postby kaiser » June 2nd, 2006, 9:52 am

It seems to me that Nobody actually has had any real success with any of these files. The most anyone has gone is that they claim "they are now willing to eat their own cum," after listening to the files. OF course it seems pretty totalistic that if they wanted the file to make them eat their own cum they already were willing to do so. The file is just an excuse or release mechanism for them to do it. What about the things that are supposed to actually change you. OR how about files that maybe people want to happen but are afraid of the concequences. I have not seen any success stories from any of the files that supposedly cause physical or very large mental changes in a person. Has ANYONE had any success like this?
kaiser
Regular
Regular

Postby Jacara » June 2nd, 2006, 4:54 pm

The physical changes are, at best, very slow to take effect (for those that get anything at all out of those files). Some physical ones that continue what the body does anyway (like breast growth) work better than others, and do have many success stories.

With the mental ones, you keyed in on the main issue: People tend to choose files that they want to work, so it's hard to judge success of those by whether they changed anyone's mind.

I'll use my own experience as an example: I listened to a file that was partly supposed to freeze me (there were 2 parts to it, but the other part didn't work the one time I listened to it). When the file was over, I "woke up" like normal but my body was still as asleep as it usually is during trance. It wasn't frozen stiff, just... I *really* didn't want to move. I couldn't summon the will to move. Sure, you can say that it doesn't count since I wanted to be frozen to start with, but there was more to it than just choosing not to move. Even if I made the conscious choice to, my subconscious didn't want to. So the file "worked" in that way, for what it's worth.

If you're looking for some success stories of your own, I'd start with various inductions & deepeners to make sure you have a deeper level of trance, and then try some suggestions that have you imagine things or feel a sensation, like a tickling or itching or whatever. Those are a little easier than the Trigger ones, I think. (The trigger ones probably need a lot of repetition to be reliable)

I hope that helps.
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joe » June 2nd, 2006, 10:28 pm

from what i've seen & read on here, hypnosis is a belief thing. if someone believes they're having success, then it's going to be effective for them.

don't be an ass & take that away from them, under some vague thing like, "yeah, they already wanted to." inhibitions are strong things, and it takes a lot to get over them. sometimes it takes hypnosis. and when someone gets over an inhibition, it can be a huge, huge thing for them. don't denigrate their success just because it doesn't fit your definition. thanks.
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby whatthe75 » June 4th, 2006, 12:00 am

Joe i agree totally. Hypnosis is just a tool to help you bring out some desires that you would normally be too scared to act on. It's like a permanent night on the drink.

On the story of success i have definately had some.I used the memory improvement and had great success after only a few listens. I am now using the muscle growth which is now starting to help my muscle definition. It also suggests i have a lot more energy to exercise , and since i have listened to it i have been full of energy and been keen to exercise or use some energy. Before i listened to the file i had always been an active person and kept myself fit and sometimes found doing my routines hard to start. But now i am keen to do them and as i said my muscle definition has started to improve. I have been listening to the file for 3 weeks.

My wife is also definately now after listening for two months, getting results on the breasts enlargement file. I look forward to the extra growth ( who wouldn't ).
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories