"Resounding Success" seems so understated...

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

"Resounding Success" seems so understated...

Postby Alekzandr » July 18th, 2006, 2:32 pm

my experience with LRFemaleOrgasm summised [url=http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=15092#15092]HERE[/url]

This is technically my second post, but tis is my first ever resounding success with hypnosis *ever*. As far as I'm concerned, I never tranced before this. I'm a convert. I'll go door to door Hypnosis-Thumping converting the heathen unbelivers. They should have sent a poet. oh wait, I AM a poet... well, this'll have to do...

Oh my God,
the sex was great,
more good than prose
could 'ere relate.
THE END

EDIT:
I think I figured out where I went wrong (or right... whatever). TrainSuceptable and Deepening2 Make it so that whatever comes next in the line up I can barely remember (I half remember stuff because Deepening2 says "trance deep but not too deep" and TrainSuceptable says "go deep and bypass consiousness"). In 2 days I've listened to both those trainers coupled with Curse-FemaleForm about 10-13 times. I do not remember ever hearing LRFemaleOrgasm (it was forgotton by the consious due to TrainSuceptable but remembered by the subconsious because of Deepening2). Having just reviewed LRFemaleOrgasm by itself, I discovered it was supposed to shut itself off when you wake up from it. HOWEVER i've had Curse-FemaleForm running so much that instead of telling me a story, LRFemaleOrgasm told my subconsious "woman" body how to react to stimulation. The wording is something along the lines of telling the subconsious to return to your origional body, which for me is (and shall be for my consious soon) the body of a woman.

you seee, i had all my fun AFTER the trance ended; now that my unconsious learned how to react to stimulus and arousal, I bit off WAY more than I could chew (Mostly because I did not know how to
Alekzandr

Poetry response

Postby Dog » July 21st, 2006, 12:34 pm

Oh the file gave your crotch the hot tingle
And you wrote a short and cute little jingle
The sound went in your head
And you shook out the bed.
Because you finally heard the file as a single.
Consider the dog, he toils not,... but Solomon, with all his wisdom, did not get to sleep on the sofa all day.
Dog
Regular
Regular

Postby me4u2220002002 » August 31st, 2006, 5:07 pm

similar experiances myself, listening to Female orgasm and trigFemaleForm. I have already mastered nipple orgasm, and now while playing with nipples I get multiple, full-body female orgasms. It appears this file leaks into the non-hypnotised world, great!
me4u2220002002

Postby gornyhuy » September 1st, 2006, 7:52 am

The file was sweet as honey
your mangina got all runny
the words went straight into your brain
and let you feel your cunny
gornyhuy

Return to Success Stories