Mistress Malice's file has a flaw. Mistress Malice.

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Mistress Malice's file has a flaw. Mistress Malice.

Postby Dog » July 21st, 2006, 12:15 pm

Let me start with praise for her induction, which was a great start, it was lengthy and if it were used on other bodies it would be great. Her actual delivery is ad you would expect from a woman called Malice. Her own harsh voice and snearing vocal style combined with her very arogant tone actually woke me up and mad me so irritated with her immaturity that the original relaxation was lost. She seem petulant and petty, overly sure of her allure, and all in all a jerk, a female jerk. Her lack of vocal skill is obvious once she gets to the suggestive body and it ruins what should be a highly erotic experience.
Consider the dog, he toils not,... but Solomon, with all his wisdom, did not get to sleep on the sofa all day.
Dog
Regular
Regular

Postby BobbyS » July 31st, 2006, 9:48 am

My opinion is that it's a fine line between being a domme and being an ass. Both in and out of hypnosis.
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

You hit the nail on the head Bob

Postby Dog » July 31st, 2006, 2:22 pm

I have looked around to learn about the people envolved in D/s and I find the basic Jane Domme is lacking in most skills that lend allure to a woman and generally seem to think their opinion and their crotch are 'Sine qua non'. None seem to own a full length mirror or a dictionary. And few have even the "small Latin and less Greek" of the Bard. Of course a truly wise woman knows more things to do with her time.
Consider the dog, he toils not,... but Solomon, with all his wisdom, did not get to sleep on the sofa all day.
Dog
Regular
Regular

Postby PhyllisKRue » July 31st, 2006, 2:48 pm

Excellent Views, Guys!

I've been a domiant woman since before I knew what that was exactly... I find that men in general, and submissive men in particular, respond better to an intellegent mixture of physical domination and psychological duress than to misplaced ego trips by so-called "professionals.

BTW, I'm not a professional Domme and I have extremely small Latin. My Greek is pretty thin too.

Hugs,
PK
PhyllisKRue

Postby Dog » August 1st, 2006, 9:58 am

PhyllisKRue wrote:Excellent Views, Guys!

I've been a domiant [ dominant] woman since before I knew what that was exactly... I find that men in general, and submissive men in particular, respond better to an intellegent [intelligent ] mixture of physical domination and psychological duress than to misplaced ego trips by so-called "professionals.

BTW, I'm not a professional Domme and I have extremely small Latin. My Greek is pretty thin too.

Hugs,
PK

You also show a quick wit which is more attractive than any other attribute. (alas the forum lacks spellcheck) Even so the need for the relationship to develop naturally not artificially.

The entire D/s world is built upon learned responses and behavior modification gone sideways. It is not automatic, autocratic, autonomic, but can be autoerotic.
Dog
Regular
Regular

Postby PhyllisKRue » August 1st, 2006, 2:47 pm

Hi Guys!

Sorry for the misspelling and the punctuation error... I write most everything in clineeze or shorthand nowadays...

Dog, email or ping me, if you'd like. I'd like your views on a matter or two...

Hugs,
PK
PhyllisKRue

I sent a PM

Postby Dog » August 29th, 2006, 3:49 pm

PhyllisKRue wrote:Hi Guys!

Sorry for the misspelling and the punctuation error... I write most everything in clineeze or shorthand nowadays...

Dog, email or ping me, if you'd like. I'd like your views on a matter or two...

Hugs,
PK

I sent my e-mail address as you have none on your profile.
Dog
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories