yay, starting to trance

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

yay, starting to trance

Postby Kendai » May 2nd, 2005, 4:57 pm

now that i stated practicing the induction most days, it feels like i'm finally getting into trance, think when i finally got the hang of it, i'll test it on something other than trigfreeze though, doing NOTHING is something i do NOT enjoy. . . i'll be looking at other files to test with now. . .
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Re: yay, starting to trance

Postby loony28 » May 4th, 2005, 9:25 pm

Kendai wrote:now that i stated practicing the induction most days, it feels like i'm finally getting into trance, think when i finally got the hang of it, i'll test it on something other than trigfreeze though, doing NOTHING is something i do NOT enjoy. . . i'll be looking at other files to test with now. . .

:twisted: I think one of the trigfreeze files has you forget the time your frozen. :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby Kendai » May 4th, 2005, 10:46 pm

but still, being frozen would be freken agony for me, and if i use the one where i forget, how will i remeber if it worked or not?
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Postby xanthk » May 5th, 2005, 1:28 am

Kendai wrote:but still, being frozen would be freken agony for me, and if i use the one where i forget, how will i remeber if it worked or not?

Check the clock. If it worked you'll have lost time there.
xanthk
Regular
Regular

Postby loony28 » May 5th, 2005, 9:21 am

xanthk wrote:
Kendai wrote:but still, being frozen would be freken agony for me, and if i use the one where i forget, how will i remeber if it worked or not?

Check the clock. If it worked you'll have lost time there.

:twisted: That's a simple solution. :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby TabbyCat » May 6th, 2005, 9:06 am

I think I tranced for the first time today, either that or I fell asleep, I'm not sure :S

No effect on the outcome though >.>
TabbyCat
Regular
Regular

Postby hailtheprinceofdarkness » February 12th, 2006, 11:26 am

Haha, well, there is a reason they say hypnosis is like a deep sleep.

My favorite inductions use the placebo effect, that has sent my world spinning on my axis. The placebo effect makes someone go into a trance because they think they are being hypnotized. I believe that the person who discovered this tested alcoholic and non-alcoholic beer.

Usually anyone who has experienced a trance says that they remember the trance, but a first time placebo doesn't remember 100% of the time unless you tell them.

while it is impossible to say if you were actually in a trance or not, im betting you were.

Logic. ~Lyon
hailtheprinceofdarkness
Regular
Regular

Postby joe » February 15th, 2006, 1:01 am

My favorite inductions use the placebo effect, that has sent my world spinning on my axis. The placebo effect makes someone go into a trance because they think they are being hypnotized. I believe that the person who discovered this tested alcoholic and non-alcoholic beer.

which of the inductions on this site use the placebo effect? if any.
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby megamanrulesall » March 27th, 2006, 2:10 am

Not quite sure if I've been in what could be considered a trance.

Sometimes I listen to the files I've compiled into one big one. About an hour & 1/2 long. My body feels realy weird. Sometimes, it feels as though my foot gets cold & feels as though it phases through my bed comforter or something. But alos, it even feels as though my body seems so somewhat disappear, considering I close my eyes when I do it, considering I am usually easily distracted by visual things.

Would that be considered a trance or what?
It is easier to stab someone in the back than it is to look them in the eyes.
Society is built upon this principle, and it is universal amongst those who rule.
-Unknown
megamanrulesall

Postby goldragon_70 » March 27th, 2006, 2:00 pm

megamanrulesall wrote:Not quite sure if I've been in what could be considered a trance.

Sometimes I listen to the files I've compiled into one big one. About an hour & 1/2 long. My body feels realy weird. Sometimes, it feels as though my foot gets cold & feels as though it phases through my bed comforter or something. But alos, it even feels as though my body seems so somewhat disappear, considering I close my eyes when I do it, considering I am usually easily distracted by visual things.

Would that be considered a trance or what?

sounds like your at lest starting to go into one.
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories