Hypnoloss & BondagePet

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Hypnoloss & BondagePet

Postby tyd_up » August 1st, 2006, 11:40 pm

I've been using these two files together for some time with real sucess. I'm probably the ideal candidae for TrainBondagePet since I always liked bondage. When I've been listening to the file it gets ratcheted up a lot. Normally I may sleep in bondage a few times a year. When I'm listening to the file I do it nightly. I sometimes think, "I'm not doing anything so I shoud be in bondage." n fact, I had to unlock one wrist fro my handcuffs in order to type this and I'm going to handcuff myself as soon as I am finished writing.

TrainHypnoLoss is a little trickier. I know that I have used it with BondagePet but that is about as far as it goes. I'm hazy on the details of what either file does. I usually know if I was awake for the entire file but within a few hours I am always sure that I must have slept through them. Often I can't remember what day I listened to the files. There are some things I want to know about BondagePet. I keep listening for them but they jsut slip away. All details are gone by the time I wake up.
tyd_up

Further success

Postby tyd_up » September 18th, 2006, 11:47 pm

At this point, BondagePet has me locking myself in a pillory most evenings for a while. I use an ice timer and I feel guilty if I'm released before I get uncomfortable. I'm also having trouble sleeping if my hands aren't locked together. The few times I have slept without cuffs recently I still have to hold my wrists together as though cuffed in order to get to sleep. I'm wearing a CB3000 locked on myself 6 1/2 days a week and feel guilty about the few hours I am loose.
tyd_up

Return to Success Stories