Success! ... Sort of!

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Success! ... Sort of!

Postby LDark » August 16th, 2006, 10:31 pm

I listened to the Instant Sex Slave file today, under direction of a friend who is a hypnotist. A friend then was told to say "It's sex time" to me, and it works... just not quite as well as it says it will. I want them, but I'm not going to beg for them, and I accep that I won't get them. Still, the fact that I can't imagine ANYONE ELSE sexually is a definite success. Now I'm wondering what will happen when multiple people say it; will they both be subjects of the trigger, or will it switch?
LDark
Regular
Regular

Postby CuriousG » August 18th, 2006, 8:00 pm

Nothing is instant. It takes reinforcement for a files effects to reach their full potential.
CuriousG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jacara » August 20th, 2006, 12:34 am

Sure, trauma can cause instant subconscious associations to be made, and hypnosis/NLP can remove them almost as fast, but I assume that CuriousG means that any file you find on here won't work as advertised (if at all) after the first listen, even if you're a darn good subject; repetition is important to seeing the results you want.

And LDark, if you did see those results after one listen, then you're off to a great start! After a few more sessions you may be responsive enough to not be able to resist it ;) Good luck!
(Oh, and if they didn't try it, you might wanna see what happens if they keep saying "it's sex time" to you repeatedly.. I've found that sometimes what's supposed to be an on/off trigger works more like a boost every time it's said, so that your need for them might grow with each triggering)
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories