Breast growth success with 4 files (will have pictures)

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Breast growth success with 4 files (will have pictures)

Postby danielsangeo » August 17th, 2006, 7:30 pm

Well, I've been basically listening to four files religiously (that is, once a day) over the last two weeks: "Deepening," "FeminizingTransformation", "Shemale", and "CurseBreastGrowthMale", and I have to say that I am, indeed growing.

Now I've read the forums and people seem to not believe simple text (even though there is a lot of scientific evidence that breast growth can happen through hypnosis), so I've decided to create a pictoral diary of my journey.

Currently, I have only one picture, and it's from today, of my growth. I do not have a "before" picture because, like so many on these boards, I didn't believe it would work, either. But, I listened to the files and wanted them to work and... sure enough, I'm feeling movement in my chest when walking and, even moreso when I'm walking down steps (it feels like my entire chest is jogging up and down!).

So, for the unbelievers, here is a link to my LiveJournal page which will have pictures of my journey. Enjoy!

http://danielsangeo.livejournal.com
danielsangeo

Postby CuriousG » August 18th, 2006, 8:02 pm

Now now Birch, don't get all defensive. I wasn't implying in that post that your link was fallacious, just that you were getting a bit, well, predictable about posting it.
CuriousG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danielsangeo » August 24th, 2006, 7:33 am

New pics at the LJ site. I've decided to update it weekly in order to give time for my breasts to grow and to gather thoughts and feelings about how my chest is growing; what it feels like...experiences, whatever. Also, to give me time to listen to the 4 files once a day. :-)

So, be sure to check my LJ every Thursday (in the United States) for updates. Oh, and if you have time and an LJ account, please be sure to leave me comments on my LJ. I love receiving them.

I am still growing! :D

http://danielsangeo.livejournal.com
danielsangeo

Postby Skribblez » August 25th, 2006, 1:17 am

wow, it seems to be working quite well for you... You already have breasts like an 11-year-old girl!
Skribblez

Postby donna_cd » August 25th, 2006, 3:46 pm

Dare i suggest that youadd the 'curse shaving' file to your regime too.
donna_cd
Regular
Regular

Postby yahnoh » August 26th, 2006, 11:38 pm

Donna, I'm LOL!!!
Too true, not too many girls got for the hairy chest look :roll:
yahnoh

Postby danielsangeo » August 28th, 2006, 7:05 am

donna_cd wrote:Dare i suggest that youadd the 'curse shaving' file to your regime too.

You know, I didn't even know about that file. I'll add it to my regimine tonight. Thanks a bunch! :D
danielsangeo

Postby willh5689 » September 23rd, 2006, 8:19 am

any update
willh5689

Postby danielsangeo » September 24th, 2006, 8:33 pm

No updates as I've been too busy to listen to files nor provide pictures. I'm moving into a new apartment and all my concentration has been on that.

My apologies. I'll be updating it again soon.
danielsangeo

Looking good

Postby paulpaul740 » October 28th, 2006, 12:06 am

:wink:
The best of success Daniel. Will be watchng your progeess, since this is of interest to me also.
But so far so good.
Paul
paulpaul740

Return to Success Stories