success

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

success

Postby wetnap2 » May 4th, 2005, 7:17 pm

Hi everyone. new here. well, actually I first downloaded EMG's files 18 months ago. I used induction and deepening and then train diapers 1, train diapers 2 and train bedwetting, also instant wetting. ( sorry to all those who find this gross) for many reasons diapers and the wearing and using of diapers has been a fetiish of mine since a very early age ( long before the internet ). I used the files faithfully every night for about 6 months with modest results. I do find it easier to wet while wearing a diaper but still maintain excellent control while not. Never got the bedwetting thing happening, probably just as well. Instant wetting certainly worked to a certain degree. The most interesting thing however is that I stopped using the files and diapers for the last year just because my life didn't make it at all convenient. ove the past month I have noticed an increasing desire to wear diapers again to the point I just had to buy some and start using them. Then I remembered this site and couldn't wait to get back here and see what if anything is new. I also started using the files again last night and find myself much happier again today. Sure a fetish is a fetish but why back here? and why happy today? It's not the diapers I've been in those for a week now. I consider this a great success and will continue with renewed vigour. Thanks EMG
wetnap2

Return to Success Stories