Cardigan Files

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Cardigan Files

Postby dirtyj » August 24th, 2006, 10:08 am

Just as I was starting to think my mind rejects hypnosis too strongly, I gave "Cardigan - Virtual Plug" a try. For some reason on the first try it worked and it worked well, except it didn't last all day like it said it would but it was definatly there for awhile. The way he puts you into a trance works very well for me, unlike most all other files I've tried, maybe it's his voice or something but damn I was so suprised that it worked that I did it over and over again. Yay you gotta try it. We need more of his work on here, no offense to EMG
dirtyj

Re: Cardigan Files

Postby EMG » August 24th, 2006, 12:03 pm

None taken, I may have to check out his induction to see what he does that everone loves so, or if it's just his personal style(or voice). That's the thing about hypnosis, everyone has their own style and some people respond better to one person than another. Most of my fame is from sheer volume of work, and most of my inductions work best for someone of a submissive mindset :)

dirtyj wrote:Just as I was starting to think my mind rejects hypnosis too strongly, I gave "Cardigan - Virtual Plug" a try. For some reason on the first try it worked and it worked well, except it didn't last all day like it said it would but it was definatly there for awhile. The way he puts you into a trance works very well for me, unlike most all other files I've tried, maybe it's his voice or something but damn I was so suprised that it worked that I did it over and over again. Yay you gotta try it. We need more of his work on here, no offense to EMG
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby sarnoga » August 24th, 2006, 4:00 pm

Yes you should check them out. I think his voice and style are good but there is more to it than that. Cardigan's inductions are the ones I like best. Still, I certainly enjoy your site and all the files you have put here for people to use, most of them for free. Thanks
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby getpumped87 » August 24th, 2006, 8:02 pm

ah, no offense to EMG....just kidding :P i've been using lady rita and goddess spiral's inductions and I never thought i went under...but with cardigan's deep trance I went under the 1st time, no doubt in my mind!
getpumped87
Regular
Regular

To EMG

Postby dirtyj » August 24th, 2006, 9:47 pm

As long as EMG is reading these, I'd like to ask him to make more Diaper/Incontinence Files. Our AB/DL Population is growing and it seems like there isnt a whole lot of variety in that area, In fact there seems to be the least amount of files in that area, but its just a suggestion, I've been refering people to your site, mostly of the AB/DL type. Thanks, Dirtyj
dirtyj

Postby willingsub » August 25th, 2006, 3:40 am

EMG wrote:most of my inductions work best for someone of a submissive mindset :)

Ah, that explains it. Cardigan's good, but I personally go under much faster and deeper with your inductions. I guess I just love that obedient feeling.

Cardigans inductions just seem a bit too 'fussy' (for lack of a better word) to me. Close your eyes, open them again, close again etc. Although they might work better if I didn't need glasses. When I find a spot on the wall, There is not much detailed color or texture to study when I don't have my glasses on (everything is blurry), while having my glasses on my face give me an annoying physical distraction when trying to go under.
willingsub
Regular
Regular

Postby getpumped87 » August 25th, 2006, 10:00 pm

willingsub wrote:
EMG wrote:most of my inductions work best for someone of a submissive mindset :)

Ah, that explains it. Cardigan's good, but I personally go under much faster and deeper with your inductions. I guess I just love that obedient feeling.

Cardigans inductions just seem a bit too 'fussy' (for lack of a better word) to me. Close your eyes, open them again, close again etc. Although they might work better if I didn't need glasses. When I find a spot on the wall, There is not much detailed color or texture to study when I don't have my glasses on (everything is blurry), while having my glasses on my face give me an annoying physical distraction when trying to go under.

to each his own....i dunno what that saying means but I think it applies here
getpumped87
Regular
Regular

Postby AWA » August 26th, 2006, 4:40 pm

EMG wrote:None taken, I may have to check out his induction to see what he does that everone loves so, or if it's just his personal style(or voice). That's the thing about hypnosis, everyone has their own style and some people respond better to one person than another. Most of my fame is from sheer volume of work, and most of my inductions work best for someone of a submissive mindset :)

dirtyj wrote:Just as I was starting to think my mind rejects hypnosis too strongly, I gave "Cardigan - Virtual Plug" a try. For some reason on the first try it worked and it worked well, except it didn't last all day like it said it would but it was definatly there for awhile. The way he puts you into a trance works very well for me, unlike most all other files I've tried, maybe it's his voice or something but damn I was so suprised that it worked that I did it over and over again. Yay you gotta try it. We need more of his work on here, no offense to EMG

No offence or anything, but Cardigan doesn't really show his breathing or sniffling, and he makes little or no mistakes. Something I think you could work on.
AWA
Regular
Regular

Postby Jacara » August 26th, 2006, 4:50 pm

Cardigans inductions just seem a bit too 'fussy' (for lack of a better word) to me. Close your eyes, open them again, close again etc.

EMG's "Elman Induction" script is like that. I like that whole down-up-down thing because that's supposed to get you used to going into trance easier (called Fractionalization, I believe).

As for the "mistakes", I noticed that there are a couple of little verbal stumbles or sniffs or whatever in them, but I try to edit them out. They distract me a little.. and when I make a hypno file for my girlfriend, I'm a little obsessive about making sure there are no mistakes or external noises because I don't want to distract her from what I'm saying.
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Hecubus » August 28th, 2006, 4:59 am

I can also post that I've had "more luck" (not success) with the Cardigan files than any others... though Majorpixels inductions usually dont have that bad an effect. I think that with Cardigan - its the demand for interaction that keeps my attention, which is an issue for someone with ADD. Its the biggest frustration when I'm concentrating and listening to files, I start to feel my body drifting off and then suddenly I'm thinking "Did I pull the chicken out of the freezer to thaw?" My mind wanders far too much for its own good :(
Hecubus

Postby allmyleaf » August 31st, 2006, 3:09 pm

I had massive success with virtual plug - I can still feel the plug in my ass from doing it a few hours ago.
allmyleaf

Postby derdee » February 11th, 2007, 4:24 pm

I just tried virtual plug for the first time.........at first I thought "Bah no results....." but ~10 minutes later I felt it inflate and deflate....not like a real plug by now, but just like.....I don´t know......well something is there and is inflating and deflating, great script! I will continue using it, let´s see what we can reach :)
derdee
Regular
Regular

sadly..

Postby thisguy » February 11th, 2007, 5:49 pm

Hi,

I was just checking the boards last night and read about how well Cardigans files work for some people.. went to sleep with headphones on and cardigans induction + lucid dreaming file on endless loop. Slept totally normally, woke up in the morning, and didn't feel loopy myself :)

I'm not telling this to discourage anybody, just telling my own story, that I have not found any file on the net that would have even a hint of effect on me, even after endless repitition, being awake, while sleeping, while faking, while doing nothing, while whatever.. Cardigans was no different, even after I really honestly tried to play along this time. For some reason after reading about hypnosis so much it's just not working on me. Even though I know exactly, that having brain is usually totally enough to get hypnotized.

I know.. if I want to have a taste of this, I should seek out someone professional, but I have not done so yet. Probably I will, when I feel like I'm ready for it..

Technically I know I'm capable of having this experience: Years ago I was half asleep listening to radio show about visiting candy-factory - reporter was exrereamly descriptive and after waking up I remembered the taste that he was describing, but such short glimpses have been practically all for me.

But nice to read that some of you are having fun :)

PS. this does not disturb me to have fun hypnotizing others.
thisguy
Regular
Regular

Postby deathking0192 » July 18th, 2007, 10:41 pm

HI, i'm new here, but the first file i downloaded from this site was cardigan's-deep trance file, i must say it worked the first and maybe the second time, but then i think i got use to it so now my mind won't focus.

But, anyways yeah i don't know why but his files always seems to have a some what noticable effect, so far from listenning to his files, i think i might be just on the verge of actually trancing now, and i think i know why.

when ever i hear cardigan files, especially his deep trance one, i get the feeling that i'm listening to a old history teacher or something, it just has that tone where it slows down your thought process and enable u to relax more. so that might be why his files r so popular and effective.
deathking0192

Postby chicklet » July 18th, 2007, 11:55 pm

[quote="getpumped87"]
willingsub wrote:

Cardigans inductions just seem a bit too 'fussy' (for lack of a better word) to me. Close your eyes, open them again, close again etc.

Cardigans files don't work for me either but agree they are "too fussy". One has to sift through the various voices / methodologies to find what clicks - I think.

Chicklet.
chicklet

Postby Josh_artist » July 19th, 2007, 5:09 pm

i found that the artist resolve worked instantly after the file, i mean not 2 minutes i started drawing (it was like 3:44 AM mind you) and i drew this awesome picture, ill post if anyone cares to look at it, but i wonder of someone could get cardigan to do a furry TF file.
Josh_artist
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » July 21st, 2007, 8:58 am

I'd love to see your picture!!

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories