a little success - and hoping for more

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

a little success - and hoping for more

Postby seekingnewreality » September 4th, 2006, 5:03 pm

About a month ago, I started listening to a subliminal combo of IncreasedMetabolism, TrainExercise, and MuscleGrowth. It seemed to take pretty fast...with me scheduling time to exercise and losing weight almost no matter what I ate. MuscleGrowth worked a little but nothing terribly exciting.

But doing those three files is 45 minutes out of the day -- plus exercise time and all the other busy stuff I do...so I fell out of it for a while.

I recently re-started (and I'm paying for it a little but that's another story) but I dropped MuscleGrowth and added in CurseSwimmersBody, since it has some of the same elements as IncreasedMetabolism and TrainExercise -- hoping for additional reinforcements...plus the hopeful addiction to the file. It's too early to say if THAT is happening, but I can definitely say the desire to exercise and increased metabolism have come right back just as they were before.

And I've started listening to the files while I exercise which saves a little time too. (Don't know if that's a good thing or not though.)

By the way, since the first time I listened to the files...I've lost 10 pounds and counting. It's something I wanted, which I'm sure makes it easier -- but there is no doubt the files are helping me. We'll see if SwimmersBody takes hold...if so there may be room to try other files as well. :D
seekingnewreality

Return to Success Stories