Lucid Dreams 2 - Cursed file

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Lucid Dreams 2 - Cursed file

Postby excitableboy » December 26th, 2006, 8:34 pm

Well, I made the mistake of using this free file and now I am paying for it.
I used it and really felt like I got under. I had a lot of dreams the first night. Sometime in the middle of it I told myself 'hey this is just a dream I can do what I want.' Then I started to fuck a female co-worker that I sort of like.
Woke up in the middle of the night. Went back to sleep eventually and then woke up again very tired. This file wore me out. Didn't sleep well last night. I had to get up early and kept telling myself not to have lucid dreams. Frankly I don't remember what happened, but I didn't sleep well. I have paid the $30 for the curse removal and am waiting for it (EmG could you hurry up a bit my friend?). I honestly didn't care for the experience and don't want to go through it every night. Sure fucking the girl was fun, but it wasn't real. I can imagine the same thing in my mind. Interesting experience, but I need my sleep.
excitableboy

Postby cardigan » December 27th, 2006, 1:22 pm

It seems that you have achieved the kind of success with that file, that many others here would give their right arm to have, but can't have. Since you post it under Success Stories, you must to some extent agree.

But you need to always think twice about listening to a curse. They can be very powerful, so you shouldn't just try them for kicks. There are several other files here with lucid dreams. You might want to try one of those instead, if that thing appeals to you. If you then decide that you don't want to do them anymore, you just stop listening to the file, and pretty soon your mind will have forgotten the instructions. With a curse it's different - it forces you to keep listening, so you have little choice.

I'm hoping you are not too discouraged to try other stuff. You seem to be good at getting the desired results.

Best wishes
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby loony28 » December 27th, 2006, 4:41 pm

Well excitableboy you shouldn't have been tired from having lucid dreams. Your body is still asleep when you have a lucid dream, it's just your conscious mind that awakens. I've had lucid dreams and I've never woken up tired from them. The reason that you are not sleeping well is that you are preventing yourself from falling asleep. You think that the lucid dreams is what has made you tired and you don't want to have lucid dreams because of that but the file says that you will have lucid dreams every night. This causes you to keep your mind very active by concentrating on not having lucid dreams and that in turn keeps your body tense and unable to fall asleep. Here's some free advice, just let it happen. Lucid dreams do not make you tired, it's some other cause.

On a side note cardigan is right, many would give their right arm to have the success that you've had.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby jestingrabbit » December 27th, 2006, 5:09 pm

I had success creating a state of lucid dreaming by questioning whether I was awake many times over the course of a few days (whenever I thought about it, which was frequent). Eventually, you start asking the questions in your dreams, and then you go lucid.

I personally don't exactly like the experience, though I tend to go lucid in 'bad' dreams now, so that I can control how bad they get.
jestingrabbit

Postby oh2bpreg » December 27th, 2006, 7:23 pm

loony28 wrote:Well excitableboy you shouldn't have been tired from having lucid dreams. Your body is still asleep when you have a lucid dream, it's just your conscious mind that awakens. I've had lucid dreams and I've never woken up tired from them. The reason that you are not sleeping well is that you are preventing yourself from falling asleep. You think that the lucid dreams is what has made you tired and you don't want to have lucid dreams because of that but the file says that you will have lucid dreams every night. This causes you to keep your mind very active by concentrating on not having lucid dreams and that in turn keeps your body tense and unable to fall asleep. Here's some free advice, just let it happen. Lucid dreams do not make you tired, it's some other cause.

On a side note cardigan is right, many would give their right arm to have the success that you've had.

Waking during lucid dreaming is common. I've not used the file on here, but I have had lucid dreams in the past (usually something so unrealistic happens that causes me to realize that it must be a dream) and my mind tends to want to wake up as soon as the concious mind wants to take control.

Sometimes it does, other times it doesn't. but when it doesn't i usually slip from lucid dreaming to regular dreaming.
oh2bpreg
Regular
Regular

Postby Mino » February 23rd, 2007, 2:10 pm

Dreaming every night is actually unhealthy, people sleep deeper or less deep then other people, the deeper they sleep the more they recover, dreaming is when you're sleeping but not very deep and lucid dreaming is when you're even less deep sleeping meaning you won't be getting as much sleep as you normally do and sleep deprivation is very unhealthy.
Mino
Regular
Regular

Postby whatthe75 » February 23rd, 2007, 7:17 pm

Very true but the dreaming state happens after the deep REM stage of sleep.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby Blink » February 24th, 2007, 8:40 am

Cycling through REM is not unhealthy. REM deprivation probably isn't good for you. See this link.

In support of your assertion, there is a Canadian study that deprived a group of participants of REM sleep for three nights and a "yoke controlled" group of presumably nonREM sleep for the same period. The REM-deprived group seemed more alert the following day.

I'd suggest that the difference was because the REM-deprived found it much easier to go back to sleep than those awakened in other stages of sleep. There's substantial research on that already in the libraries. That would have spoiled their journal article. I'm pretty sure the bulk of the research is on the "REM is good" side of things, but I'm no sleep researcher.

I've posted links before connecting brain wave patterns with different stages in the sleep cycle. If I'd had coffee yet, I'd post 'em again here. You go find 'em while I make a pot, wouldja? Cream? Sugar?

-- Blink
Sleepy....
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby robbyn » February 25th, 2007, 1:20 pm

So from reading the info in the link posted by Blink, I believe I can surmise that REM sleep is in fact dream sleep, right? (the post above Blink's said the opposite.) This info was interesting Blink, thanks. I have been using this file and it hasn't been working. I have wondered why it is considered to be a curse. The effects didn't sound bad at all, but I see that not sleeping deeply could be annoying (I coudn't sleep much at all after starting hypnosis but I've let up a bit on the hypnosis and now I can sleep again--sometimes all too well--that is, all too much). I did dream lucidly once but woke up soon after realizing it was a dream. Nothing special really happened in the dream--ironically, I realized it was a dream, but it was a good dream, so I consciously decided to just go along with it and see where it goes!
robbyn

Postby lelia » February 25th, 2007, 3:12 pm

Very true but the dreaming state happens after the deep REM stage of sleep.

I think whatthe75 meant that

the lucid dreaming state happens after the deep REM normal dreaming stage of sleep

If I have a lucid dream it happens in the morning when my sleep is getting shallower anyway. Sometimes, after a lucid dream, it is hard to know when I am fully awake and the effects of the lucid dream may linger for an hour or more after I get up. These include persistent mood, train of thought and even tactile sensations (having a tail). I had to stop listening to the file as these effects could have had negative consequences. The lurid, sorry, lucid dreams were amazing though. YMMV
lelia

Postby sarnoga » February 25th, 2007, 6:52 pm

robbyn wrote: I have wondered why it is considered to be a curse. The effects didn't sound bad at all, but I see that not sleeping deeply could be annoying

The way the word curse is used in connection with a file does not mean the file is bad or the effects are bad. In this context it only means that the effects of the file are designed to be very difficult to remove.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby Axiom » February 25th, 2007, 8:13 pm

The way the word curse is used in connection with a file does not mean the file is bad or the effects are bad. In this context it only means that the effects of the file are designed to be very difficult to remove.

I would say it also means that the listener knows that the file is described as a curse, that it will be difficult to remove and that it may have what some would consider negative effects. There is therefore an element of fear, a feeling of bravado and a feeling of making a commitment in listening to a curse file which I think enhances its effectiveness. I suspect that any file that causes goosebumps and an emotional response will be more effective.

Axiom
Axiom
Regular
Regular

Postby Cwolf_FA » February 27th, 2007, 1:54 pm

Mino wrote:Dreaming every night is actually unhealthy, people sleep deeper or less deep then other people, the deeper they sleep the more they recover, dreaming is when you're sleeping but not very deep and lucid dreaming is when you're even less deep sleeping meaning you won't be getting as much sleep as you normally do and sleep deprivation is very unhealthy.

What? :? You do know that everybody dreams right? Every night. Even if you can't remember the dreams you still had them.
Cwolf_FA
Regular
Regular

Postby Mino » March 1st, 2007, 10:35 am

Cwolf_FA wrote:What? :? You do know that everybody dreams right? Every night. Even if you can't remember the dreams you still had them.

People don't dream every night but obviously the deeper sleep you get the more energy your recover, if I'm wrong about the not dreaming every night thing then it still doesn't change the fact that lucid dreaming is a very light state of dreaming.
Mino
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » March 1st, 2007, 11:53 am

True, about every lucid dream I've had ended as I woke up. But I have to wonder if it's any different from anybody's who a natural light sleeper.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Cwolf_FA » March 2nd, 2007, 2:00 pm

Well in either case, the file does specifically say in it that "you will wake up feeling refreshed". Mybe it's just that particular suggestion that's being ignored.
Cwolf_FA
Regular
Regular

Postby Numba24 » March 2nd, 2007, 8:10 pm

lucid dreaming every night is perfectly "healthy" nothing is wrong with it, the only thing is you shouldn't always try to control the dreams every time u get them, just go along with the dreams sometimes because your subconcious is trying to communicate a message to you, and if u keep manipulating your dreams ur defeating the purpose, controlling them is fine, just dont do it every single night
Numba24

Postby Draygone » March 2nd, 2007, 11:36 pm

Meh, how many people are capable of deciphering those messages, anyway? I know I'm not. All that dream where I left the Adams Family's dungeon to swipe an artifict called the Crododile Dagger from the car of a mobster and lept into the ocean using the dagger to partly turn into a crocodile means is I'm wide open for interpretation.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories