Success???

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Success???

Postby Kanibal » January 1st, 2007, 3:45 pm

I really never thought I'd start a topic here.

I've been using a trick to try and a get the files to work which is to listen once before going to bed, then I have my iPod's alarm set to go off once I'm asleep. The iPod (In its base station) will then play the file again, whilst I'm asleep. For the past few nights I've been waking up on the '5, refreshed and awake' bit, dead on the end of the file.

Which means I'm listening right? something must be working. It's gonna start working right? Huh?
Kanibal
Regular
Regular

Postby Jacara » January 1st, 2007, 5:29 pm

It sounds like a reasonable assumption that if you're waking up when the file tells you to, that your subconscious is listening to the file. So yes, it's reasonable to assume that you'll see some effect from the file, assuming that the way it's worded makes sense to your subconscious (and is agreeable to it).
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Diapered_Cherub » January 1st, 2007, 11:30 pm

HHmmm,that is a VERY interesting idea! I don't have an Ipod but my stereo has an alarm feature I can set to play a CD. I might give this idea a try! Although the draw back for me is I am a very light sleeper. I use my cell phone as an alarm clock because it is quiet and wakes me gently. I HATE be jolted awke by a friggin alarm clock buzzer, lol.
Diapered_Cherub
Regular
Regular

Postby FDP » January 2nd, 2007, 7:49 am

You might want to be careful with that for one reason that I can think of. If you go into trance when you're supposed to be sleeping, you aren't getting actual rest. You'll be in trance a lot, but you won't get the sleep you need to function for the next day. :P

I tried listening to files on a loop while I slept, and I guess I was trancing really well, because I woke up at least 5 times every night I left it on loop, and I was tired as heck. I know that it sounds like a great idea, and if it somehow works for you, I'm jealous, but it's just something to watch out.

Hyponotic fantasies are great and all, but you really do need to remember your physical health by getting enough sleep in a night. ;)

Good luck!
FDP
Regular
Regular

Postby Kanibal » January 2nd, 2007, 8:05 am

It's not on a loop, I turn it off when I wake up.
I may be listening but I'm still not seeing any effects. Oh well, keep trying.
Kanibal
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories