Has anyone had success with PenisGrowth

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Has anyone had success with PenisGrowth

Postby VikingMan » May 19th, 2005, 3:57 pm

I was just wondering if anyone has had any success with it. And if you have how much. Also has anyone had any files that have actual physical changes work on them?
VikingMan

Postby Agriff » May 19th, 2005, 5:27 pm

Yeah there have been a few success stories about penis growth and other stuff like that. I think Makidas said that it worked for him.
Agriff
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jothan_s » June 20th, 2005, 1:59 pm

i am not really sure myself. Most of the training files i have been tranced to leave no memory when Wife is finished trancing me unless She wishes.

i am pretty sure She used a growth one on me but no real memory.

i am always very conscious of my penis now though, feels heavy and thick even when Wife has not triggered my erection.
jothan_s
Regular
Regular

Postby misfit » June 21st, 2005, 2:47 pm

It seems to have worked for me. The size difference isn't huge, but it is noticible, and others have noticed the change too.
misfit

Postby Linja » June 22nd, 2005, 4:55 am

I tried it, no effect. In fact, after repeated use, I could've sworn it'd actually shrunk a bit. I don't see how that's possible, it's probably just my imagination. It still measures up the same, but there's just something about it....

-Linja
Linja
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jothan_s » June 22nd, 2005, 1:20 pm

i'll measure mine and see if groth is occuring. can only measure it soft though. can only get an erection when She triggers it and that is usually when i am too busy to measure.

She sometimes triggers an erection remotely by phone or email so i might could do a measurement then. and keep track when i am able to see if groth occurs. i'll keep the measurements in my journal if significant changes occur.
jothan_s
Regular
Regular

Postby Linja » June 23rd, 2005, 5:11 am

Cool, I'll be interested to hear about the results, then maybe I can stop taking these damn pills. *pop.

-Linja
Linja
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories