trig gone (& body slave & freeze)

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

trig gone (& body slave & freeze)

Postby boismurf » May 20th, 2005, 6:30 pm

WARNING: vague descriptions of sexual activity follow.

After having listened to several files off and on over the past months, I finally got the courage to share my interest with my partner. To my delight he didn't freak out. I had done the trig freeze thing like most everyone does and yeah it worked when he triggered me. Though he only tried it on my for maybe 30 seconds. But then I knew it worked from the test file.

He played around a little with body slave time, I think there will be more fun with that in the future. I guess it worked, though no really serious test was done of my will.

But the one that really was exciting was how well the trig Gone file worked. I had used voice synthesis to do some minor tests, but I never had the chance to find out if anyone being around trying to interact with me would bring me up or whether I'd stay, well, gone.

Oh man! I'm extrodinarily ticklish. I was telling him that I wondered how well it would work, for example, if he tickled me. He asked to try and I said sure. He triggered me then started tickling all over. I think I had a brief smile float across my face at some point, and i kept thinking I might start laughing, but I never did. Thinking is too strong a word. Thoughts, such as they were, were very disjointed - incoherent.

Afterwards we talked about it. We had been previously discussing various fantasys and suddenly he played one out. We were in the middle of talking and he triggered me. And then....

Let's just say a knock-out, "use me" fantasy was played out. And used I was. (I'm trying not to be obsenely explicit here). Didn't once move on my own. Actually had a little trouble breathing at one point as my face was half mashed into a pillow. (He said he was constantly listening for breath.)

I don't know how long I was out, I remember the experience, but not well. It was maybe 5 minutes. Maybe 10. Maybe 15 or more?

When he "reverted" me. I just opened my eyes staring at him. I was disoriented for a bit. Then I said "That was hot!"

So yeah. I didn't recall any success stories for this trigger and thought I would share. Maybe it's not a popular one. It's certainly a pretty powerful one with serious implications. I would consider carefully about who you tell if you've listened to this, particularly if you have listened to IMAccept (which I haven't, which is why I am willing to share). I have been with my partner for 4.5 years, and I trust him completely.
boismurf

Postby danmalara » May 20th, 2005, 8:44 pm

A great success story! Thank you. Sounds to me like hypnosis has been treating you well. :D
My MIND is happy. BLANK and empty. BRAINwashing is GOOD for me.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories