SpeedLearning experiance

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

SpeedLearning experiance

Postby _Visionary_ » March 6th, 2007, 12:28 am

Hi, im new here, first tape i listened to and think I fell into a hypnotic state, it was pretty deep relaxation,felt heavy hands and legs, hard to move and it was like in a deep black pit ( how heavy into a hypnotic state is this description from the pros experiances?).

Anyway, I listened to this tape 24 hours ago, waking up not sure if it would have an effect. I looked around and it instantly dragged me from a dipsy dull lazy state, to a pro-active caffinated state. I just started to work at my university work and fly through it. One thing I notice is that, you can make sense of things very easy and words are amazingly clear to read (see and follow and digest the meaning!!!). Your almost aware of everything around you and you keep looking around , curious at everything like a child, seeing everything in a new light.

Anyway, after 4 hours on it, my brain became tired and over exerted from the mental thinking. Like every engine, it's loses its tinker if over used or un-rested. But that's the problem even though my brain is really tired and cannot think properly anymore, my mind is still wide awake and still forcing my brain to exert/try as much as it can to keep functioning and keep being aware! I tried sleeping but laid in bed for 5 hours with a light head (opposite to heavy-which you could sleep with) and quite a lot thoughts going through my head.

This tape is definitely a good one prior work that involves mental arithmetic or if you want to be super on the ball. I'd use it in the future for sure again, just gotta figure out how to get some sleep soon...I did listen to relaxation tape, but that just made relax, didnt make my mind tired, ended up reducing a little bit of brain ache and making it able to get back to this computer and actually think more...:/...may have to listen to the 4hoursleep tape to try and get me asleep.

I'm typing superfast (typed this 5 mins max) and can't stop, my language and grammar is also quite coherent with minimal sleep.

That's my experiance with this, anyone care to share theres ?

Coolios.
_Visionary_

Postby bobjoe11 » March 6th, 2007, 4:04 pm

I think I'll try this one since you seem to have had some success with that.
bobjoe11
Regular
Regular

Postby daxxOr » March 6th, 2007, 4:56 pm

Yeah, I'll try it too. I have a big physics test coming up later this week and I feel I should have studied more than I did.
daxxOr

Postby mindcontrolmaster » March 12th, 2007, 7:59 pm

Where is this file at? I seem to be having trouble locating it.
mindcontrolmaster

Postby dragoner » March 13th, 2007, 6:29 am

Cool, since I am a student as well I should try out that one too. Where can I find it?
dragoner

Postby EMG » March 13th, 2007, 9:08 am

The file has been moved to www.hypno-files.com Most of the non-adult content on the site was moved there a couple months ago.

dragoner wrote:Cool, since I am a student as well I should try out that one too. Where can I find it?
[/url]
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Success Stories