is success possible this fast?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

is success possible this fast?

Postby noctiluca » March 12th, 2007, 10:18 pm

i'd been poking around on the site for awhile, and last night finally decided "what the hell, go for it." listened to blink's induction while lying in bed.

and i THINK i tranced... very deeply. i spent (about) the first 8-10 minutes totally relaxed, breathing deeply, eyes closed... felt calm and very slightly numb.

then i completely blacked out. i have NO memory of the files, and i know it wasn't a nap, because i came to towards the end. dropped off to sleep quite quickly afterwards, feeling content. tried the whole thing again this morning, and it worked equally well - i could not for the life of me tell you what was in that 10-minute span of the file, just that i woke up feeling amazing.

seriously, i'm almost concerned by how deeply i tranced (? if that even WAS a trance? but what else could it be!)
noctiluca

Re: is success possible this fast?

Postby Blink » March 13th, 2007, 5:07 am

noctiluca wrote:i'd been poking around on the site for awhile, and last night finally decided "what the hell, go for it." listened to blink's induction while lying in bed.
You're the epitome of refinement and good taste. :D

noctiluca wrote:then i completely blacked out. i have NO memory of the files, and i know it wasn't a nap, because i came to towards the end. dropped off to sleep quite quickly afterwards, feeling content. tried the whole thing again this morning, and it worked equally well - i could not for the life of me tell you what was in that 10-minute span of the file, just that i woke up feeling amazing.
Ding, ding, ding! We have a winnah!

Seriously, if you got lost time on the first listen (and the second), you are very talented with trance. You're going to be able to do some of the things that other people say are impossible.

noctiluca wrote:seriously, i'm almost concerned by how deeply i tranced (? if that even WAS a trance? but what else could it be!)
"Almost" means "not really," you know. Keep enjoying the file. I'm glad you've gotten such good effects from it.

If you come up with specific concerns or suggestions, PM me. I'm around all the time. Congratulations on your success, and thanks for giving me some of the credit.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby whatthe75 » March 13th, 2007, 11:22 pm

That is a good quick result - what was the file?
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby RedruM » March 20th, 2007, 1:35 am

Heh, no kidding choosing blinks induction first, I just had a similar expeirience yesterday with this file (just posted on the dear blink thread 8)), wasent the first time I heard it though (been listening to these files for years) and I used a +1 hour long mp3 before it (a good warm up but still doesent have the effect blinks 1/2hr one did). I can definately say this is the first file that I was acctually under trance with results.

Nice to see your quite active on the forums blink, still working on the sequel I hope? :D

Heres the file from WMM whatthe75
[url=http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Files_Search&Search=&file=index&op=PlayFile&ftype=1&fid=753]Blinks Induction[/url]
RedruM

Return to Success Stories