Rapid Crossdressing/Sissy Success

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Rapid Crossdressing/Sissy Success

Postby CaptainGregg » March 31st, 2007, 6:38 am

I've always liked forced feminization fantasy stories, so as an experiment, I've tried programming myself with TrainCrossDress, CurseSissyMaid and CurseStrokeSissy.
I listened to each file a couple of times individually, then put them into a loop of about 10 files that play into my ears while I sleep at night. They're reinforced with Deepen (which I impose the .5 Hz tone over), TrainSleepReinforce, and Accelerator.

I wake up about twice a night, usually in the middle of a file, and always horny & very hard. It's the same in the morning.

On the first day, I felt strange, and masturbated & played with sex toys a lot.

Now I have never worn female clothing before, but when I woke up on the second day, I felt compelled to wear my wife's slip while masturbating. It was a half-joking/experimental gesture, but I really did want to do it.

On the third day, I had a lot of washing up to do, and suddenly got obsessed with looking for the waterproof apron which we usually never bother to use. When I found it, it gave me an odd thrill to wear it as I did the dishes. I didn't want to take it off, and wore it around the house for half the day.

The fourth day was much the same, except that I found myself falling into obedience of the CurseStrokeSissy masturbation instructions - which started to get a bit scary. Fortunately, my new obsession with housework kept me busy.

It's now the fifth day. I spent some time planning, then took the plunge and went to a large store where I would be inconspicuous, and for the first time in my life, bought women's undergarments. I held a shopping list in my hand, so that people would think I was shopping for my wife. I picked out a few nice items, concentrating on silkiness & lace.
I don't understand women's clothing sizes (yet!), so some of the garments wouldn't fit me, but as I write this now I've now been wearing frilly panties for most of the day. This is something I thought I would never do! But it feels good. I'm amazed. I think I want to wear them tomorrow. I know I probably shouldn't, but the thought keeps popping into my head....

I told my wife about the whole thing, and she's quite supportive & OK with it (she definitely likes me doing more housework - and thinks the panties are cute) providing I don't go as far as makeup, earrings, breasts etc. I definitely agreed with that, so I've knocked CurseStrokeSissy out of the program.

Of course, my wife doesn't yet know about TrainAnalOrgasm, TrainCockslave and TrainCockSuckOrgasm which have been running since about day 2. I seem to be thinking about cocks a lot now.... A lot....

If I'm like this after 5 days, where will I be in a month??

:oops:
CaptainGregg

Postby TheOneWho » March 31st, 2007, 7:23 am

Trust me, if you don't want these changes to continue, try your hardest to just stop listening. Try the deprogram file, if you must.

Or, keep listening, and just see what happens. It only gets better (or worse) from here.
TheOneWho
Regular
Regular

Re: Rapid Crossdressing/Sissy Success

Postby FlameD » April 1st, 2007, 1:12 pm

CaptainGregg wrote:
The fourth day was much the same, except that I found myself falling into obedience of the CurseStrokeSissy masturbation instructions - which started to get a bit scary. Fortunately, my new obsession with housework kept me busy.

So, you were chanting a girly name for yourself or what?
FlameD
Regular
Regular

Re: Rapid Crossdressing/Sissy Success

Postby CaptainGregg » April 1st, 2007, 8:54 pm

FlameD wrote:
CaptainGregg wrote:

So, you were chanting a girly name for yourself or what?

Absolutely! But that wasn't really the problem - in fact, I found that the most appealing aspect of that file! Very clever, to have the sissy name being a trigger for obedience, reinforcing it through masturbation, and then getting the subject to "tell" it to EMG to reinforce more obedience & thus increase the effectiveness of that & all files.

I didn't fell *compelled* to chant my sissy name, but I wanted to try it, and it felt really good - I got a definite thrill every time I said it & had a better orgasm. So I did it every time after that - never felt forced to do it, but really *wanted* to. (!)

What I didn't like about CurseStrokeSissy were all the radical feminization aspects - getting real breasts etc. The level set in CurseSissyMaid is more my thing - being submissive, serving, cocksucking etc. with a little crossdressing. I wish that file had the same sissy name affirmation instructions - I can still do the name, but it doesn't have quite the same impact.
CaptainGregg

Postby CaptainGregg » April 2nd, 2007, 7:06 am

Day 6:
Had to go to a rural area to do some work. Resisted the urge to wear panties (though I did pack some just in case). Does male underwear really feel rough, like my Sissy files said it would? Well, sorta - it felt odd whenever I thought about it. Spent the night at a friend's place. Got stoned & told her about the programming. She urged me to be cautious. The MJ, which I'd hoped would enhance the trance state when I played my files at bed-time just created disorder & chaos in my brain. I wore the panties to bed, though.

Day 7:
Did something I'd been planning for a couple of days - went to a gay bath-house looking for cock to suck. On rare occasions, I'd thought about doing such things, but I now had a determination. I was nervous, but once I got going... Sucked six men that night. Once I'd sucked that first cock, I wanted another immediately. I think the programming is working! I let the last one (a sweet little Asian with a surprisingly big cock) fuck me. I was twice his size, but submitted to him in everything. Very Sissy Maid-like. Now the odd thing is, while I found all this stuff very exciting & felt tremendous pleasure, and greatly enjoyed it all... I had almost no sexual feelings, and no erections at all. A bit disappointing.

Maybe because I'm not naturally very gay, despite my fantasies.
Deep down, I don't really want to have sex with men - I just want access to their cocks!

Well, so much (so far) for CockSuckOrgasm and AnalOrgasm.
But it looks like the CockSlave and Sissy programming are definitely working. In fact, I'm still thinking about cocks even now.

Next I think I'll add the TrainDeepThroat file. I really enjoyed deepthroating, but that gag reflex was getting in the way.

This all seems perfectly normal to me now.
I'm even thinking about when I can go back there & do it again.

:twisted:
CaptainGregg

Postby alexander » April 2nd, 2007, 8:46 am

I'm having difficulty believing this but if its true...good job? Don't you have a wife dude? This is counted as cheating.
alexander

Postby CaptainGregg » April 2nd, 2007, 10:05 pm

alexander wrote:I'm having difficulty believing this but if its true...good job? Don't you have a wife dude? This is counted as cheating.

It's 100% true.

Fortunately, my wife is broadminded enough that there is no such thing as "cheating". Our relationship isn't a game.

That's not to say I'm not a little concerned about my compulsive thrill seeking behavior, even though I'm finding it really enjoyable.
The files are very addictive - this is like a drug habit, only much cheaper.

I'm going away for Easter. I won't take the files with me. Let's see what happens.
CaptainGregg

Postby TheOneWho » April 3rd, 2007, 4:55 am

Well, at this point you obviously aren't going to be able to just stop this easily. I think you pushed your luck, and now you get the rewards (or concequences) :)
TheOneWho
Regular
Regular

trying it out

Postby trancebaby » April 9th, 2007, 11:36 am

i think i'll try this mrthod out but im going to throw in trainslut and
trainbimbo. :) XD

also any more detail on how you set it up like how many times a day each ,ect...
trancebaby
Regular
Regular

Re: trying it out

Postby CaptainGregg » April 19th, 2007, 4:07 am

Well, I went away for Easter, didn't listen to any files, and my sissy cocksucking urges have subsided somewhat.

I no longer feel compelled to listen to the files. They made me feel so good, I was using them as a mood drug. I substituted another drug, but that's no long-term answer.

I still think about sucking cock, though.

I've been restless since my return, however, and broke down & listened to a whole bunch of files as I fell asleep last night. Now I'm preparing to go back to that gay bath house!

The whole experience was such a trip!
I suspect that I've always wanted to do this & the files have just made it easier & more pleasurable.

trancebaby wrote:

also any more detail on how you set it up like how many times a day each ,ect...

Sure - not that I'm recommending anything!

I do the full induction version of each file at least once a day to start with.
Add in masturbation if that helps (it often does)
Once I'm familiar with it, I add either the binaural or body version to the panoply of files I play to myself at low volume as I go to sleep at night. It just loops & loops in my ears the whole night through. BTW, I don't find the subliminals very helpful - too noisy & inconsistent in style.
The files with music or hypnotic tones are the best.

I usually wake up very horny.

Probably not a good idea to have induction/wakeup sequences in the sleep set - it may result in a very restless night's sleep.

That's it.
Within days of starting this regimen, I found myself, not "compelled", but just thinking that certain things, like cross-dressing, were *a good idea*, and getting a little thrill & pleasure shudder from doing them. Addictive. Dangerous.

May you have an exciting journey!

:twisted:
CaptainGregg

Rapidly becoming Candy

Postby candyellison » June 23rd, 2007, 11:06 am

I first tried this with the Candy CD files a year ago, and that little experiment ended up working wonders on me, so I decided to repeat the technique to further transform myself beyond the Candy files, and into a an ultra femininized crossdressing slut. Hopefully, the results from this will surpass those of when I became Candy.

My list of files includes the bodies of:

The Candy CD series-- CandyObedient, CandySlut, CandyCocksucker, CandyLooks, CandyBimbo

Shemale

SuperFemaleWhammy

CurseStrokeSissy

SuggestiveFeminization

TrainHormoneChange

CurseHormoneChange

CurseBreastGrowthMale

Accelerator

InstantSexSlave

I've taken to playing the loop on my stereo whenever I'm home. I've also put the loop on an mp3 player to listen to at work. About the only time of day when I'm not having the files playing is when I'm in my car. This total immersion seemed to work like magic for Candy, I am looking forward to see what results I achieve with this new program of feminization. Cheers!
candyellison

Return to Success Stories