Any luck w/ Telekinesis type like Super Human Mind

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby whatthe75 » April 3rd, 2007, 12:19 am

I have been using the file for a long time now. I am not sure if it works,but the one thing i have noticed is i seem to be able to finish people's sentances before they almost start them alot now ( i never used to). But the main one is i quite often turn to my wife and ask her what she just said,but she always said she didnt say anything but that she was just about too.

Coincidence or super human mind?
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby whatthe75 » April 4th, 2007, 1:06 am

Long long time, months now - not sure exactly how long. I haven't been religious in listening to it but at least a couple of times a week.

I am always reading hypnosis and NLP books and i have also noticed that i can easily recall things i have read about very easily even though i dont necessarily remember reading them ( if that makes sense ).

I couldn't for certain say the file is working, but i couldn't say for sure it's not either.

I use the cardigan version as his introduction works better for me than EMG's.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby arcanoid2 » April 26th, 2007, 10:01 am

I think one of the major difficulties is: did the file really work or did it just make you belive that it works. In both cases it could be absolutly real to you that you have some superpowers, while in one case you are just imagining it.
arcanoid2

Postby whatthe75 » April 26th, 2007, 11:25 pm

As i said i couldn't say for sure.

But believing something will or is working is an amazing power in itself.

Try this - absolutely convince your self tomorrow that you will find a coin on the floor.

See what happens.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby 1love » May 14th, 2009, 1:48 pm

whatthe75 wrote:As i said i couldn't say for sure.

Try this - absolutely convince your self tomorrow that you will find a coin on the floor.

See what happens.

Its called the law of abundance. And this is what got me into the whole hypnotisation thing. You know through hours and hours of websurfing.
1love
Regular
Regular

Postby Deepthroat » May 15th, 2009, 10:00 pm

whatthe75 wrote:I have been using the file for a long time now. I am not sure if it works,but the one thing i have noticed is i seem to be able to finish people's sentances before they almost start them alot now ( i never used to). But the main one is i quite often turn to my wife and ask her what she just said,but she always said she didnt say anything but that she was just about too.

Coincidence or super human mind?

There are two fundamental possibilities for this. The first, is the transmission of memory; if instinctual memory reaches our conscious perception before our subconscious, or rather, if we percieve it before we're supposed to, we would see something before it occurs. The delay of cognitive perception would have been reduced, but if we break the default delay, and see something before we're supposed to see it, or rather -- if it happens before it's mean't to occur, then our perception of life would ultimately be altered, and thus we would see things occur before everyone else does. It also appears that all conscious perception is in perfect sync, and breaking this sync (e.g. seeing something before it occurs; or rather, seeing something before we're mean't to see it) should theoretically result in ourselves percieving reality before others recieve the input; that is to say, that we would be given a quicker reaction time to the given length (of which is the time of the delay, of perception reduced).

Alternatively, various components of the human brain may be capable of transmitting data wirelessly; if this is possible, then it would be plausible for an individual to be capable of accessing memories, thoughts and their perception of the present.
Deepthroat

Postby Deepthroat » May 15th, 2009, 10:05 pm

whatthe75 wrote:As i said i couldn't say for sure.

See what happens.

Yup, and it is our disbelief and skeptism that represses the action and perception. Even if we hold our hands over our eyes to occlude that which we don't want to see, we are ultimately repressing the perception. The same applies to memory; if we don't wish to remember something, we can occlude the memory consciously, and if we wish to accomplish a task, it is the belief that accelerates the process and execution of the task. The belief induces confidence and authorizes the message (instruction) to be sent to other parts of the mind, and even beliefs of physiological changes are consequent to ourselves passing on a cognitive instruction to the instinctual systems of our mind. The feeling of confidence could also be viewed alternatively as the transmission of the signal, and the lack of is the diminishing of the signal being conveyed.
Deepthroat

Cosmic Master

Postby dshadfield78 » May 17th, 2009, 5:33 am

Try Cosmic Master, try using his matrix. :)
dshadfield78
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories