Change of sexuality!!!

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Change of sexuality!!!

Postby Eve » April 6th, 2005, 7:27 pm

Hello everyone, I just thought I'd let you know of my success with the 'train sex men' file that is on here.

I decided that my desire to be female would be made stronger if I were more attraced to men, and I would be able to relate more with other women that I know. I never had any inhibitions about changing my sexuality, as I knew that whatever happened, I'd still be happy even if I was "made to prefer men".

I have been listening to it quite persistently for the last 6 months or so (along with a whole host of other files), and have had great success. I originally considered myself as straigt. I found little pleasure or arrousal out of men (not that I tried), however now, I find I am very attracted to men. In fact, I would say that I prefer men to women in a sexual respect. I have also recently had my first male sexual partner, and enjoyed the whole experience very much!

Woment aren't completely out the picture, but I am finding myself less drwan to them. I think that I will continue using this file, to see if I can make myself completely attracted to men, in the same way I was attracted to women before I started using this file.

I am convinced it is to do with the file, as the change has been so dramatic in a fairly short space of time.

Incidentally, I have been using many other files, however the effects have been less great (Or at least I haven't noticed them as much). However, I have been using curse hormone change since it came out, and I think it may be doing something. My breasts have started to feel very tender over the last couple of months :D . That said, i've done endless research on hormones, and ordered my first batch yesterday. I'm so excited.

The best bit is that this success, has renewed my former dwindeling faith in this method, and so I will continue to use hypnosis until I am the girl I always was!!! (I know that makes no sense at all... don't worry, I'm mental!)

Oh, and by the way... EMG, great new site. Keep up the good work!

Eve.

Sorry this post was soooo long. I am just so excited!
Eve

Postby phobos512 » April 6th, 2005, 11:33 pm

Eve -

Two things. One, congratulations making progress toward the person you've always been in mind. It's wonderful to see what you know to be true coming to realization isn't it?

Two, you're not mental ;)
phobos512

I agree Eve

Postby jodysub » April 13th, 2005, 9:36 am

You are not mental just a TS Hugs Jody[/list]
jodysub

Postby drowsydawg » April 17th, 2005, 4:20 pm

Congratulations on your success, I'm sure you'll progress further with each listen.

My situation is different in that I'm not a TS, have no particular interest in going that way myself, but after 20 years of being exclusively gay I've begun to feel curious about women. I've always been attracted to their personalities, but kind of turned off by their smells, mode of dress, etc. Now, not so much. This scares me a little, just as a straight guy might be frightened by discovering new feelings towards men.

My (very dominant) hypnotist is fascinated by this. I don't know whether he'll give me a little push in exploring those feelings, but I'll certainly be seeking his thoughts (and my own, the next time i'm under) on the matter. There's no file out there called CurseGayBecomesBi and I don't think I'd want to buy one, but I have a strong enough aversion towards heterosexuality that I suspect hypnosis will have to be involved for me to get anywhere.
drowsydawg
Regular
Regular

success in progress

Postby Pam » April 20th, 2005, 2:38 pm

:P I have a success story similar to the one that began this topic.

I have been an open bisexual since the age of 14, but primarily been in relationships with men all my life. I just pretty much got my kicks from other girls, no real strong emotions there.

But after a string of bad relationships, I decided to hell with men and began listening to the trainsexwoman file to make the transition to lesbianism.

Since then I have found my "need" for men has vanished and I am completely content with just the girls. Thanks EMG!
Pam

Postby erika_davis » April 23rd, 2005, 11:52 am

I also had success with this file Eve. I feel very strongly that it has caused me to desire men exclusively. A companion file I used with this one was Traincockslave. It hasn't caused me to get involved in group sex but has increased my appreciation and lust for the male sex organ.

Although I am attracted to men, I am still drawn to the female figure (perhaps because it's the body I should have been born with). The only arousals it stirs in me are to become more feminine and to strive to shape my body into as perfect female form as possible.

Perhaps EMG should make a file to predispose you to like sweet corn. I love to grow it and eat it raw in my garden with the sweet juices dripping down my chin. mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm
erika_davis

Postby jothan_s » June 20th, 2005, 2:24 pm

i now have a better attitude about homosexuality and bisuality. i was never attracted to men, and have no desire to be. BUT, i understand that there are men who do have those attractions, and/or want to develop them. i am glad that the file works for you, and equally glad that Wife does not use it on me. Good luck, and good lovin
jothan_s
Regular
Regular

Postby phobos512 » June 23rd, 2005, 7:45 pm

jothan_s wrote:i now have a better attitude about homosexuality and bisuality. i was never attracted to men, and have no desire to be. BUT, i understand that there are men who do have those attractions, and/or want to develop them. i am glad that the file works for you, and equally glad that Wife does not use it on me. Good luck, and good lovin

Let me just say thank you for your openness...It's rare to find that in a person. If every straight person were like you, what a wonderful place the world would be. :)
phobos512

Re: I agree Eve

Postby ericksll » August 15th, 2005, 8:19 pm

jodysub wrote:You are not mental just a TS Hugs Jody[/list]

Jody, Just because someone has a fantasy about being another gender doesnt make them TS (Transsexual). Being TS is far more than that and the truth is that if born genetically male, to be TS, you are female in everyother way and find it painful to exist as male to the point that you would rather die if not able to transision. Those who say they are ts and get sexual gradification from believing, wish, fantazizing or being hipnotized are far from ts and may only be TG (transgender) which includes tranvestites, crossdressers, shemales, and the like. Please dont ever think any of these are transsexuals. They are far from it.
ericksll

Postby aeroue » August 16th, 2005, 4:26 pm

How do you know, out of interest...

Do you know that person personally?

Do you know why she is engaging in hypnosis just for a kick or to become female permanently, curse hormone change, buying hormones. SOunds like she could be.

However i dont know so how can you?
aeroue
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Eve » August 16th, 2005, 5:35 pm

Allow me to end the controversy! Well, the answer is that I don't know what I am either! All I know is that I have a desire to be female which is constantly growing. I feel like I should be female, and need to change to 'fit'. Please understand, it is very hard to describe!

Besides, I would say that a 'TS' would do anything to make themselves into who they feel they are, and I see hypnosis as a method of doing this. Not that I am saying that I am a TS... like I say I don't really know.

I don't think that oyu can put people into catagories like that though. There are so many levels for people with gender issues. You don't just get x dressers, TVs and TSs for example. E.g. There are transsexuals who's gender issue caused them to, sadly, kill themselves, but there are transsexuals that are willing to put up with life and hope they get the chance to make the changes that they want. This shows that within one of these given catagories, there are so many levels. In other words, putting people in boxes is just over generalisation.

What I do know is that I enjoy hypnosis, and have achieved significant positive results from it. I will continue to use it, and I will continue to change. I will keep changing until I feel right - this may be soon, or may be never, but either way, I shall live my life to the fullest. Afterall, it's my life!

P.S. My hormone treatment is making causing serious changes to happen to me. Most of them are, unfortunately, negative side effects, like piling on weight like there's no tomorrow! The intended effects like breast development and fat redistribution is begiinning to show though!
Eve

Gender issues & Sexuality issues

Postby ericksll » August 17th, 2005, 8:05 am

aeroue wrote:How do you know, out of interest...

Do you know that person personally?

Do you know why she is engaging in hypnosis just for a kick or to become female permanently, curse hormone change, buying hormones. SOunds like she could be.

However i dont know so how can you?

I have alot of different types of friends. Gender issues & Sexuality issues are two totally different things having no effect on the other. This has been proven through exhaustive studies as few as they are ( I am sure I can get one from a friend because I have read it). Changing one will not mean the other will change. I have friends who are gay, some who are lesbian (interesting group), very few CD's, one who is androginous, one non-op ts' (I still have problems understanding that one), some pre-op ts', and a few post-op ts'. In all those cases. All maintained the same sexual preference as before with the exception of those who had interests but felt trapped by their physical self/society. Becoming gay will not make you any more a woman than you already are in other words if that is truely how you have always felt. And no, in a true TS, you dont suddenly start feeling it. It will just make you gay or bi-sexual. To me you sound TG rather than TS. But in anycase, before you screw-up your life like some do and waste away your world moving in any direction, see a therapist who deals with gender issues so you can move in the right direction safely and see.
Lisa
ericksll

Postby ericksll » August 17th, 2005, 8:32 am

Eve wrote:

Besides, I would say that a 'TS' would do anything to make themselves into who they feel they are, and I see hypnosis as a method of doing this. Not that I am saying that I am a TS... like I say I don't really know.

I don't think that oyu can put people into catagories like that though. There are so many levels for people with gender issues. You don't just get x dressers, TVs and TSs for example. E.g. There are transsexuals who's gender issue caused them to, sadly, kill themselves, but there are transsexuals that are willing to put up with life and hope they get the chance to make the changes that they want. This shows that within one of these given catagories, there are so many levels. In other words, putting people in boxes is just over generalisation.

P.S. My hormone treatment is making causing serious changes to happen to me. Most of them are, unfortunately, negative side effects, like piling on weight like there's no tomorrow! The intended effects like breast development and fat redistribution is begiinning to show though!

You are right with the exception of one thing. If you want to maximize physical feminization, hypnosis wont do it like good old medical intervension as you are finding out. Surgery will be a must take place especially for legal identification issues, i.e. SS, DL, and yes the birth certificate if you were lucky enough to live in certain states. I hope to god you are under a physicians care. I had one friend die and an other almost do blood clots and a damaged liver due to the amount of meds (estrogen) needed to overcome all the testosterone. I am sure that alot of the feelings you are developing or have noticed are from HRT. Hormones are very powerful to the mind. I am also sure hypnosis can help out a great deal mentally. If you continue doen this road, I am sure you will find that there is much more to being a woman than physical change, Im not minimizing the need for physical change) if you want to fit in to mainstreme society. It is something deep within your soul and how you express it.

Funny thing, weight should be a positive experience if you are TS (hips, butt, thighs). Muscle mass should be decreasing thus making up for fatty weight gain. It is part of what "most" women have to deal with constantly. get used to it and start changing your diet.

Man can't create a woman, Women are are born!

Best of luck to you.
Lisa
ericksll

A slight deviation, but a success story nonetheless

Postby sandy82 » August 17th, 2005, 9:08 am

A child of the millennium wrote: However, I don't know; so how can you?

Do you suppose the panhandler ever made that remark to Einstein? :P

In a post about six weeks ago, Ace_Rimmer quoted the following:

War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.

George Orwell left out the fourth one:

I don't know; so how can you?

Those last words should be chiseled over the front door of every Wilson-inspired comprehensive in the U.K. And in the U.S., it's a crystal-clear restatement of the noble-sounding "Leave no child behind." After all, if we leave no child behind, tens of millions of other children can't go forward.

Well, this Administration has almost 3.5 years to go. There's still time to make those wooden nickels! On the back, maybe a bicycle. With a slick motto like,

"Axles of Evil." (Just ask the Scottish policeman.)

On the front, a particular face. (Make the nickels oblong, to include the ears.) And in place of "E pluribus unum"....

"I don't know; so how can you?"

How else to capture the "incuriosity" and the resentment...all in seven one-syllable words. :wink:
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby aeroue » August 17th, 2005, 3:03 pm

However I did not mean it in the way you appear to think.

But that having read what she wrote there i don't know, thus how can someone else, unless they haveoutside information.

In fact the intention was curiosity of how.
aeroue
Mentor
Mentor

Re: I agree Eve

Postby Iczelion » November 18th, 2005, 10:35 am

jodysub wrote:You are not mental just a TS Hugs Jody[/list]

False! One is born TS, You cant just become one by listening to a file.

Gender Identity Disorder is caused from a chemical imbalance in the brain, making the brain opposite to that of the physical gender.
Iczelion

Postby Lissar » November 18th, 2005, 10:40 am

Actually, the cause of homosexuality and trasgender is still unknown. You'll have to back that up with some credible sources.
Lissar
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories