TrigMasturbate

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

TrigMasturbate

Postby jeremiah » May 24th, 2005, 11:45 am

i just listened to this file for the 13th time, and my friend was over here. i told her to trigger me, when she said it, i started to masturbate and couldnt help it. it was insane. i masturbated until i cum. i tried to stop but there was no use.
jeremiah
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Agriff » May 24th, 2005, 4:53 pm

That could get very akward very quick especially if she thought you were faking the hypnosis.
Agriff
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jothan_s » June 20th, 2005, 1:56 pm

i was a compulsive masturbator even before Wife set the trigger in me. Then She made me so that i can not get an erection or cum unless She triggers me. So when triggered to masturbate, if not also triggered to get hard or cum, it is very frustrating that i can not stop.

Good thing Wife uses different trigger words/phrases. than common ones.
jothan_s
Regular
Regular

Postby gregi696 » June 24th, 2005, 10:35 pm

I think that the potential for those emabarassing/humiliating situations is part of the appeal for some(not all) of the people on this site. As has been stated many times, this site caters to a wide variety of interests and tastes. I definitely humiliation is one of the big ones involved. I myself agree that it would be a bad thing to have something like that triggered in public. Imagine if that same friend did think you were faking and intentionally triggers you in public to see what happens. :twisted:
gregi696
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jeremiah » June 25th, 2005, 10:47 pm

gregi696 wrote:I think that the potential for those emabarassing/humiliating situations is part of the appeal for some(not all) of the people on this site. As has been stated many times, this site caters to a wide variety of interests and tastes. I definitely humiliation is one of the big ones involved. I myself agree that it would be a bad thing to have something like that triggered in public. Imagine if that same friend did think you were faking and intentionally triggers you in public to see what happens. :twisted:

Good point. But I dont believe she would do that. But it still works. Ive had her listen to a few files myself. Limited results though.
jeremiah
Mentor
Mentor

Postby gregi696 » June 26th, 2005, 1:22 pm

jeremiah wrote:
gregi696 wrote:I think that the potential for those emabarassing/humiliating situations is part of the appeal for some(not all) of the people on this site. As has been stated many times, this site caters to a wide variety of interests and tastes. I definitely humiliation is one of the big ones involved. I myself agree that it would be a bad thing to have something like that triggered in public. Imagine if that same friend did think you were faking and intentionally triggers you in public to see what happens. :twisted:

Good point. But I dont believe she would do that. But it still works. Ive had her listen to a few files myself. Limited results though.

What files have you had her listen to? Keep her listneing to them and you will see results. Keep us updated, I'm(and I'm sure others) are intested to hear what you two are doing.
gregi696
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories