curse stroke sissy working?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

curse stroke sissy working?

Postby Jennjenn » May 11th, 2007, 8:11 pm

I've been listening to curse stroke sissy on and off for about a yr and a half, I've just been having fun with it calling out my sissy name when I masterbate and listening to it over and over, not really any effects much, but the last month I've been starting to change I think or at least my perception of myself is changing.Now I've always been a crossdresser but now I've worn pantyhose to work under my pants and am obsessing about buying panties to wear to work, only problem is my wife probably won't understand if I get caught by her, also looking into getting one of those makeovers for myself. I thought I'd just have some fun but now I feel sooooooooooo fem and want more.... any suggestions anyone?
Jennjenn
Regular
Regular

Postby Capt » May 12th, 2007, 12:56 am

Uhhh, either backout now and buy the cure file before its too late or come clean to your wife before she catches you at it?
Capt
Regular
Regular

Postby loony28 » May 12th, 2007, 2:45 pm

Capt wrote:Uhhh, either backout now and buy the cure file before its too late or come clean to your wife before she catches you at it?

Good suggestion. Does your wife know that you cross dress? That's probably a silly question but you never know.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby Diapered_Cherub » May 12th, 2007, 9:57 pm

Capt wrote:Uhhh, either backout now and buy the cure file before its too late or come clean to your wife before she catches you at it?

(Shakes his magic 8 ball) " Storm clouds forming on the horizon,,, best come clean now." uh,, yep,, I think I'd be thinking of a way to make time for an important conversation in your near future. If your spouse does't know of this,, and catches you in the act,,,, could be trouble.
Diapered_Cherub
Regular
Regular

Postby Jennjenn » June 9th, 2007, 6:53 pm

Haven't talked to my wife we've been so busy I hardly ever see her anymore, but one new thing is I stopped by a vitamin cottage and bought some fenugreek and started taking it, don't know why but I haven't missed a dose yet, I don't even do that with my real meds, anyway I'm having a blast and don't really want to stop but I'm excited to see where this leads me. Another thing I have a question on is, lately it seems that i'm at a threshold and I could blast through at any moment, any ideas on how to break that barrier.
Jennjenn
Regular
Regular

update

Postby Jennjenn » July 11th, 2007, 8:14 pm

just an update my wife went out of town and I went and bought a wardrobe with makeup and a wig spent the whole week dressed up I know parts of stroke sissy work for instance EVERY time I'm alone I listen to it and imediately after beat off repeating my sissy name what a rush I've even taken to ejaculating into my mouth so I don't spill a drop. God what a rush I wonder what's next?!
Jennjenn
Regular
Regular

Listen to CurseCum

Postby sammy1nz » July 15th, 2007, 11:23 pm

This is like a double lock. I'm sure you'll like this one of EMG's.
sammy1nz
Regular
Regular

update

Postby Jennjenn » January 4th, 2008, 12:24 am

Just an update 6 mo. later
stil haven't told my wife but I did tell her I got a second job
working late...it's not all lies I did get a job working late but it's as
a waitress in a drag bar and I think I want to go a little further with this
Just kiddin... actually haven't listened to it in a while but I still
obsess about dressing up and still want to be feminized every
day of my life
Jennjenn
Regular
Regular

Postby Jennjenn » April 19th, 2008, 4:41 pm

I started listening to it again, it's true I fought it and now I'm changing quicker than ever, starting to have trouble hiding it. Made a new file with deep trance and stroke sissy together and now I listen to it everyday.My family is out of town and I am totally decked to the nines. I'm starting to get scared because when I'm done I don't just put it all away like normal, I just start all over again and I'm afraid that I get REAL uncomfortable when I go to take anything off. Jennifer wants to stay for good and it's getting kinda scary...but on the other hand I want it sooooooooooooo bad...
What to do??????This is real, I shouldn't have been joking earlier...I just hope I can take my wig off before my wife gets home...Oh well, I must go listen to my file once more..I can't help it
listener BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!
Jennjenn
Regular
Regular

Postby hypnoaddict2 » May 16th, 2008, 6:59 pm

I was having trouble trancing in the past - having never been put under by myself or a few hypnotists.
I would listen to the StrokeSissy file once in a while just for the "forbidden" fun of it.
I've always had a mind control hypnosis fetish. The recording is so descriptive and commanding.
Until a few days ago that is... I was abnormally sleepy from a few nights out partying days prior and listened before bed.
I don't remember listening to it past the beginning, but a few days later I find my mind preoccupied with cocks, panties, and hose.
I was on a website looking for spank material and ended up looking for dildos and thigh highs... shopping... and feeling giddy for lack of a better term.

Am I losing my mind, or did I just get the line and sinker but don't feel the hook in my mouth yet?
hypnoaddict2

Postby sammy1nz » May 23rd, 2008, 9:57 pm

Yes, it continues to creep up on me. I haven't listened to it for a while. It seems to have gone a bit 'old', but it has impregnated my mind. I say my name as I cum. I tell myself I'm a sissy. I come in my mouth. My wife puts
panties out for me. In the last couple of weeks, I've taken to wearing them every night. I tell myself there's no going back. I listen to other sissy stuff. I've gone from only being interested in transsexuals and women, to looking at men as well. It's a lot of fun!
sammy1nz
Regular
Regular

Postby Jennjenn » May 28th, 2008, 7:54 am

Just an update, my family went out of town and of course I imediately started listening to it. The next day I stopped by target and bought an outfit, I changed into it in the car and drove home in it. Once home I tranced for a couple of hours, I became Jennifer, I would have shaved but I wanted to keep listening to the file, I could sense my male side slipping away. The next morning I was back to normal, if you call my male side normal, I had the hardest time putting everything away before everyone got home. I went and bought some fenugeek again and started taking it and for the last week, I litterally think of nothing but being a sissy girl. Every free second I have, lunch,whenever, I listen to my file, and listen and listen and listen....I can't wait till the next time my family goes out of town,I might just not come back next time. I've also started wearing pantyhose under my pants at work. GOD I love this file, I can't get enough of it, the only problem is I want to go deeper, but I'm sure that will come with time, well I must go listen again, and again, and again!!!!!!!!!! LISTENER BEWARE it is VERY addicting. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Jennjenn
Regular
Regular

Postby yaoifreak33 » May 31st, 2008, 10:16 pm

So, can anyone tell me what fenugreek is used for?
yaoifreak33

Postby stereoxchild » June 1st, 2008, 3:23 am

It's used for natural breast enlargement.
stereoxchild
Regular
Regular

Postby Jennjenn » June 21st, 2008, 3:05 pm

Just a monthly update... I continue to listen to stroke sissy with deep trance every second I have free. I obbsess constantly about dressing up and being a sissy girl, I hardly masterbate anymore because I would rather listen to my file, except imediately after listening I masterbate, :twisted: :P :twisted: all the while chanting my sissy name, as I have been instructed. I haven't shaved yet, my family wouldn't understand, but because I'm writing this it must mean I'm thinking about it. I've also bought two new outfits and a new wig "brunette!" I have noticed my movements and speech becoming more fem especially when I talking to a woman, and I am always looking for someone to tell my name to. I have never experianced such fun and excitement listening to these files that I just want to get lost in them! I am REALLY thinking about going to the next step but afraid of the solitude that would await me. Oh well this is toooooooooooooo fun to stop right now, time to go trance again.....GOD I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just remember! listener BEWARE!!!! It might not really change me but it is certainly affecting me. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Jennjenn
Regular
Regular

Postby Jennjenn » July 12th, 2008, 2:42 pm

A new update....I downloaded girl next door 1 about the last update, after listening about 4 days I went and bought a 5pack of woman's panties, I keep them at work and make sure I always have a pair on. About 4 days after that I started wearing them at night. Now I'm sitting here typing in panties, pantyhose, pleated skirt, filled bra, ladies top, and a nice wig I picked up and i have a date this evening with a tgirl...is it working? you tell me, gotta go... gotta trance, I sure hope my family understands, because this is a one way street I personally don't want to get off, it's certainly turning into the roadway to hell, but GOD I love it...........gimme more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM A SISSY, I AM A SISSY, I am a sissy.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Jennjenn
Regular
Regular

Postby Dubloons » July 18th, 2008, 1:32 am

yaoifreak33 wrote:So, can anyone tell me what fenugreek is used for?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenugreek

Among other things, its supposed to aid with lactation by increasing breast milk production. I would guess that would enlarge the breasts as a side effect.
Dubloons

Curse Stroke Sissy

Postby Enfemme » July 26th, 2008, 11:14 am

This file definitely works for me. It has removed any inhibitions I had and allows me to be the sissy cock addict I always knew I was. It is a great ego builder and gives me confidence to seduce cute guys. It is a real trip to seduce a "straight" or married dude and have them compliment you on your sucking technique. I have finally become the sissy cocksucker I always wanted to be.
Enfemme

Postby loadedkaos » July 27th, 2008, 1:13 am

as a side note Fenugreek actually has furostanolic saponins which is the same thing in Tribulus which raises testosterone levels, though testosterone aromatizes into estrogen which may be why it aids women in breast feeding but this article suggest other reasons: http://www.breastfeeding.org/articles/fenugreek.html saying that the herb is used to stimulate sweat and it is a modified sweat gland.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0KFY/is_3_23/ai_n13653752
loadedkaos
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jennjenn » September 23rd, 2008, 11:39 am

just a little update...my day off!! the second my wife left for work i got dressed in a pair of nice jrs. jeans i picked up at walmart last month and a nice sweater set that i purchased at the goodwill...thank god for goodwill...anyway..once i was myself again i imediately tranced to girl next door..my god never have i ever had soooooooooo much fun i mean i look down and i am Jennifer! i reallly at this moment truly belivee and feel that i am ....i am ...iam... Jennifer.God i love mindfucking myself this weekend i am so excited i am going to be home alone and i'm headed to the tranny bar i can't wait anyway i feel the need to go clean a little then i'm going to be a good little girl and trance again before anyone gets home .....bye :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Jennjenn
Regular
Regular

Postby Jennjenn » October 16th, 2008, 8:36 am

Just a little update...the last few monthes my wife and I have not slept together because of snoring, sleeping issues so we have been in our own rooms and I couldn't be happier! The last two weeks straight every night I have been listening to shemale with two deepeners. Well they must be working good with stroke sissy because I ordered a bunch of clothes on the net. I got my first order! socks from Sock Dreams (if you've never shopped there check it out!)yesterday I wore thigh high tube socks all day and tranced to stroke sissy all night with them on! I was in a state of extasy all day! I want to thank EMG for all his wonderful files, I can feel a woman's body forming in mine, soon it will come out and then so can I. Is stroke sissy working? I'd say after 2and 1/2 years some things are finally grabbing hold, all my dreams are starting to come true, question is are these the dreams I had 2and 1/2 years ago? Oh well who cares they are now and I've never been in such extasy in all my life. RELAXE and OBEY that's the way! :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Jennjenn
Regular
Regular

Curse stroke sissy

Postby jennewhalf » October 18th, 2008, 5:10 pm

Keep away from this file. I am a total sissy. I have tried getting out but now love it in away. I want to leave my wife and find someone to serve. I have secretly started hormons. Wow I am a sissy. I sucked my first cock the other night and loved it. Don't do this if you don't want it.
jennewhalf

Re: Curse stroke sissy

Postby PeppermintT » October 19th, 2008, 3:59 am

jennewhalf wrote:Keep away from this file. I am a total sissy. I have tried getting out but now love it in away. I want to leave my wife and find someone to serve. I have secretly started hormons. Wow I am a sissy. I sucked my first cock the other night and loved it. Don't do this if you don't want it.

Hmmmm... can't decide if this is really a warning or encouragement. Anyway I listened yesterday and today and can already feel some changes so I guess I will soon find out for myself! Luckily I am single.
PeppermintT
Regular
Regular

Postby Jennjenn » October 20th, 2008, 9:29 am

I have started taking hormones secretly also! It would seem that we have a lot in common and would love to get together and share this wonderous journey! :D :D :D :D
Jennjenn
Regular
Regular

Postby Jennjenn » October 21st, 2008, 11:39 am

Hello Gurls!
I guess the updates are coming a little faster, things must be taking hold. It's my day off and the second my wife left I went SHOPPING!!! I got the cutest outfit ( if you like argyle) let's start at the basics, I got a 3 pack of panties (pink purple purple w/ pink dots), a size 38b bra (white), a pleated heather gray skirt (sweater material), white cotton blouse with black pokadots and a pretty bow, a black sweater with argyle on the front ( black,dark gray, heather gray, w/ pink pin striping)and a pair of pink purple gray otk (over the knee) socks.I got dressed imediately and felt like I was plugged into the wall! I feel like I am in a state of constant orgasm almost. I love these files ( stroke sissy, shemale, and a lot of the other fem files) I have never felt like this before, I want to thank EMG again for providing me with a means of releasing Jennifer. That is my name and I AM A SISSY. The only drawback to these files is the shopping bills are starting to kill me,but so what, what a dream come true, if you want to live a dream I suggest stroke sissy by far! what a blast, I would love to share this wonderful opportunity with someone...would someone like to share? let me know , you can email me PLEASE....well have to go trance!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: love u all
talk to you soon
Jennjenn
Regular
Regular

Postby subpetboy » October 24th, 2008, 12:24 pm

Heh, I tried listening to this last night...And yeah, it's a very good induction. I went deeper than I have in quite a while, but the subject matter quite frankly scared me =P I don't mind getting a little kinky, but the file suggests that you WILL grow breasts, while the file description reads that you'll only have "the desire to grow breasts"...Every time the mention of growing a feminine body came up, I just felt myself say "No", but it didn't jolt me out of trance.

I'm still afraid that it will work on some level, although the only effect that the file seems to have left is anxiety over whether it'll work or not. Like the other people who have said this a thousand times now, DO NOT listen to this file unless you are absolutely certain that you want to be completely feminized. If the suggestions stick with you, that's what will happen... I'm busy worrying more than ever that I might get addicted or become a sissy [or worst of all, grow breasts]....No desire to listen to the file again right now.

Fun? Oh yes. This file is fun for about thirty minutes, but the last day of nagging worry over it aren't worth it for this hypno fetishist.
subpetboy

Postby PeppermintT » October 24th, 2008, 12:39 pm

subpetboy wrote:Heh, I tried listening to this last night...And yeah, it's a very good induction. I went deeper than I have in quite a while, but the subject matter quite frankly scared me =P I don't mind getting a little kinky, but the file suggests that you WILL grow breasts, while the file description reads that you'll only have "the desire to grow breasts"...Every time the mention of growing a feminine body came up, I just felt myself say "No", but it didn't jolt me out of trance.

I'm still afraid that it will work on some level, although the only effect that the file seems to have left is anxiety over whether it'll work or not. Like the other people who have said this a thousand times now, DO NOT listen to this file unless you are absolutely certain that you want to be completely feminized. If the suggestions stick with you, that's what will happen... I'm busy worrying more than ever that I might get addicted or become a sissy [or worst of all, grow breasts]....No desire to listen to the file again right now.

Fun? Oh yes. This file is fun for about thirty minutes, but the last day of nagging worry over it aren't worth it for this hypno fetishist.

It sounds like this file definitely is not for you, but I don't think you have any need to worry at all at this stage as you would need to listen a lot for any longterm effect. I must admit the breast growth suggestion is one thing that puts me off, but I find the file pretty addictive. I was wondering if anyone had tried listening to Curse CCP as well as this file as this would presumbly greatly increase the need to masturbate so reinforcing the effects. I was thinking about trying it for a month or so but maybe this would be unwise...What do people think?
PeppermintT
Regular
Regular

Postby Jennjenn » October 28th, 2008, 12:49 pm

Hi gurls Jennifer here. I wore my new set of panties all week long and even wore some thigh high socks and tights, now it's my day off again and i'm in my new outfit, oh I ordered some maryjane pumps, they fit wonderful, anyway I got dressed to the t's and have been trancing for about 2hrs. I don't know where this will ultimately lead but one thing is for sure I HAVE NEVER FELT LIKE THIS BEFORE and I want to continue to feel this way forever i love the way these files make you feel only thing is I want to share this with someone....PLEASE :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Jennjenn
Regular
Regular

Postby subpetboy » October 29th, 2008, 3:37 pm

Well, it's been nearly a week since my first [and thankfully only] listen- still absolutely zero desire to listen again. I did have one feminine fantasy this week, but let's be honest- I wasn't exactly the epitome of heterosexuality before listening to this, and I've been pretty comfortable as an open bisexual for about a year and a half now. I do notice that I sometimes have invasive thoughts about femininity, but that's most likely a result of the fear I have over a "curse". I've been diagnosed Obsessive-Compulsive since I was a little kid, so I guess I can chalk those thoughts up to that. Bah.

As much as I like hypnosis, this would be the second file I've listened to that's caused me some anxiety. [No, I'm not blaming the site OR EMG for this, god no- he seems to be a good guy, I'm more blaming my stupidity and curiosity] Ah well. As for the others who are listening to this file and enjoying it, all the more power to you! If this is what you want and genuinely enjoy, I commend you for having the courage to go all the way with this- most people wouldn't! It's your life, so live it happily : )
subpetboy

Postby CycoMelody » October 30th, 2008, 9:14 am

Hello :)

I read over you diary here jennjenn and I am happy for you. I do have a suggestion for you though. Talk to your wife. Do it soon. You have a choice right now. You said you are on hormones and you have quite the wardrobe. That stuff is going to act as a red flag very soon. You can tell her now that you are Jennifer. This would be the best thing you can do because it wont be a secret anymore. Think about that hon, you could be Jennifer even more :) . Or you can wait until your have boobs jutting off your chest and your wife finds out the hard way. Nothing good will come of that. She will be seriously upset thinking she did something wrong and she will likely leave. I know you love her thats why you haven't told her. You don't want to do that. But I do know that by hiding this while your body is going through essentially a second puberty is going to be even worse. Please just think about it. I'm happy for your success and I think you should have someone closer then us to share it with. Your wife. Just my thoughts. Do as you will.

Melody
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby subpetboy » October 30th, 2008, 1:22 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That. That right there. You've made a choice to go this far into it, and if you've been listening as long as you've stated AND you're taking hormones it's going to start getting mighty obvious pretty soon. Better to tell her yourself then to have her notice and feel that you've betrayed her trust, y'know? Lots of things that people get mad about in relationships aren't the act itself, but the fact that the person never told his or her other about it. Trust me, I learned that the hard way. It won't be easy to tell her and yeah, she might not react to your liking, but it'll be much worse if you leave her to find out on her own.
subpetboy

Postby Jennjenn » November 4th, 2008, 6:31 pm

Hey gurls!!!!!!SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My day off again time for an update...so here I am sitting in my school outfit makeup, wig shoes...everything..when all of the sudden I hear the door upstairs close, my wife's home, well I went into the back room and waited she called and looked downstairs, didn't even see all my clothes sitting out on the couch went back upstairs got something to eat went the bathroom and then for some reason she came back downstairs and cameback into the back room and......caught.......well after some tears and a lot of fear she said that she was alright with it ( we've talked before and I thought she didn't like it)turns out she just isn't all right with me being so secretive. I asked her how I looked and she liked my clothes said I looked pretty cute but unfortunately said I would probably never be able to pass in public. Well I even told her my name and introduced her to the new me and we had sex.....WOW....never expected this! guess this opens all kinds of new boundaries and limits, even told her about my fem files, maybe I can get her to listen to one to want to feminize me more... have any suggestions? anyway I'm soooooooooo excited and relieved, now the road is wide open...let's see where this leads! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Jennjenn
Regular
Regular

Postby loony28 » November 13th, 2008, 8:14 am

Jennjenn wrote:Hey gurls!!!!!!SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My day off again time for an update...so here I am sitting in my school outfit makeup, wig shoes...everything..when all of the sudden I hear the door upstairs close, my wife's home, well I went into the back room and waited she called and looked downstairs, didn't even see all my clothes sitting out on the couch went back upstairs got something to eat went the bathroom and then for some reason she came back downstairs and cameback into the back room and......caught.......well after some tears and a lot of fear she said that she was alright with it ( we've talked before and I thought she didn't like it)turns out she just isn't all right with me being so secretive. I asked her how I looked and she liked my clothes said I looked pretty cute but unfortunately said I would probably never be able to pass in public. Well I even told her my name and introduced her to the new me and we had sex.....WOW....never expected this! guess this opens all kinds of new boundaries and limits, even told her about my fem files, maybe I can get her to listen to one to want to feminize me more... have any suggestions? anyway I'm soooooooooo excited and relieved, now the road is wide open...let's see where this leads! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

You got lucky there. Most women probably would have ran out of the house after seeing their husband dressed up. Well at least you don't have to hide it from her anymore.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby Jennjenn » January 16th, 2009, 9:53 am

well it's been just over three years since i found this wonderful site. I've been listening to a lot of feminization files, started with curse stroke sissy and expounded into other regions (all feminizaiton of course) the last 5mo. I've been listening to sfw about 2 to 3 times a day and shemale or stroke sissy once a day,I swear it's the most fun i've had with myself in my life.But as for me they are exactly that "erotic fun for my mind" do they change you physically....no absolutely not...but they do alter your perception of how you see yourself, and that's all part of the fun. See, I am a closet crossdresser and what a better tool to use than one that is only heard between your ears, I still LOVE dressing up and still love the idea of being a girl, but in the last three years I wouldn't say those feeling have consumed me. So have fun and give them a listen hell give them a thousand listens, well time for me to crawl into my girly body and trance, if anyone knows of a file that will TRULY work, let me know I would love to play with it.
Jennjenn
Regular
Regular

got a boyfriend

Postby jennewhalf » March 20th, 2009, 4:54 am

Just a little note to say CSS has eventually pushed me over the edge. I started to listen to more and more fem files. Now I have a boyfriend and I am dressed a heck of a lot of the time. It sort of screwed my life but made a new life for me. Not sure what happends next becareful becuase this baby works.

love and kiss jen
jennewhalf

Re: got a boyfriend

Postby PeppermintT » March 22nd, 2009, 5:45 am

jennewhalf wrote:Just a little note to say CSS has eventually pushed me over the edge. I started to listen to more and more fem files. Now I have a boyfriend and I am dressed a heck of a lot of the time. It sort of screwed my life but made a new life for me. Not sure what happends next becareful becuase this baby works.

love and kiss jen

Thanks for the update jen. Are you happy overall with the changes?
PeppermintT
Regular
Regular

Feminization next stage

Postby jennewhalf » March 25th, 2009, 4:00 am

I spoke with my boyfriend and have move in with him. Lots of problems but I am cool with this. I have spoken to my GP and am seeking to get evaluated for a SRS. However my boyfriend has told me I can not have the full change. He wants breasts and a small clitty but still a shemale. I have sorted adopted the life of a part time wife. I still work but dress all the time at home. Where next. I am listening to loads of fem fiel now and am so horny. My boyfriend has me in a chasity device when I at work. It shows but I don't care. I get strange looks but I think I am too valuable to the company for them to let me go. I haqd a chat with the boss and explained I was a TS but not living full time. He was OK with it surprisingly and I we had a chat about comming in to work dressed in the future. I was not comfortable with that but will think about it.
My face is femine now and my nails are long. Thank CSS for that.

Wow am so scared but am changed for ever.
jennewhalf

Re: Feminization next stage

Postby PeppermintT » March 25th, 2009, 1:56 pm

jennewhalf wrote:I spoke with my boyfriend and have move in with him. Lots of problems but I am cool with this. I have spoken to my GP and am seeking to get evaluated for a SRS. However my boyfriend has told me I can not have the full change. He wants breasts and a small clitty but still a shemale. I have sorted adopted the life of a part time wife. I still work but dress all the time at home. Where next. I am listening to loads of fem fiel now and am so horny. My boyfriend has me in a chasity device when I at work. It shows but I don't care. I get strange looks but I think I am too valuable to the company for them to let me go. I haqd a chat with the boss and explained I was a TS but not living full time. He was OK with it surprisingly and I we had a chat about comming in to work dressed in the future. I was not comfortable with that but will think about it.

Sounds like you are enjoying the situation even if it is a little humilating.
And you have someone to control you so I guess you have achieved success with CSS.
PeppermintT
Regular
Regular

Postby baseball28 » March 25th, 2009, 1:58 pm

jennewhalf wrote:I spoke with my boyfriend and have move in with him. Lots of problems but I am cool with this. I have spoken to my GP and am seeking to get evaluated for a SRS. However my boyfriend has told me I can not have the full change. He wants breasts and a small clitty but still a shemale. I have sorted adopted the life of a part time wife. I still work but dress all the time at home. Where next. I am listening to loads of fem fiel now and am so horny. My boyfriend has me in a chasity device when I at work. It shows but I don't care. I get strange looks but I think I am too valuable to the company for them to let me go. I haqd a chat with the boss and explained I was a TS but not living full time. He was OK with it surprisingly and I we had a chat about comming in to work dressed in the future. I was not comfortable with that but will think about it.

How have things evolved with your wife? What changes have you made in your wardrobe? What has the file led you to wearing?
baseball28

Postby Alien4420 » March 26th, 2009, 11:08 am

Wow, sounds cool. I used to think about SRS, but I listened to a hypnosis file that made me want to be a shemale, and it made me happy with my hybrid male/female anatomy. I'm thinking something like that might work for you. I know from talking to TS friends that it can be hard to get a steady relationship once you get SRS, whereas if you still have a dick there are lots of guys who are into it like your BF. Also the surgery leaves something to be desired, lots of complaints about the functionality of the pseudovagina and you lose a lot of your nerve endings and can lose your ability to orgasm.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Return to Success Stories