cb3000

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

cb3000

Postby kaiser » May 26th, 2007, 12:40 pm

Has anyone listened to the cb3000 file? I noticed that it said it was not a conventional speech based file and used musical elements to encourage wearing a cb3000. Anyway, I downloaded it not because I wanted to wear the cb3000 but because I wondered what the non conventional file was about. All it seems to be is beeps and noises and some unintelligible guy saying the same thing over and over. I think he says change but no clue. I just wonder how a file like this might work. How could a file that the listening can not understand work to cause them to change in the manner the file describes? I guess has anyone listened to it and actually had success?

thanks

Kaiser
kaiser
Regular
Regular

Re: cb3000

Postby Jacara » May 28th, 2007, 1:33 pm

kaiser wrote:How could a file that the listening can not understand work to cause them to change in the manner the file describes?

Just because you don't understand something consciously doesn't mean the subconscious can't understand it - that's how subliminals work, showing or playing something for you that's too quick or soft of whatever for you to pick up consciously, but it still makes it to your subconscious. A lot of hypnosis files (not EMG's, I don't think, but some others) have multiple layers of sound with people whispering things that aren't meant to be heard consciously. The idea is that while you're paying attention to the loudest track - whether that's words or music - your subconscious is hearing & storing the subliminal part.

I'm not familiar with the cb3000 file, but if it's unintelligible that may be why.
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

ok

Postby kaiser » June 2nd, 2007, 9:56 am

Well, that makes sense I supose, thanks for explaining.

Kaiser
kaiser
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories