success with CursedPlugs

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

success with CursedPlugs

Postby johnh » May 26th, 2005, 2:43 pm

I can feel it right now. I have used the other files before, even from the old site, and I have had little success, but for some reason cp is working for me. It's very weird because I can feel with my hand that there isn't any thing there, but yet I can strongly feel it, as if there were. It's causes me to sit differentlly and walking at first was odd. but I am very happy, and so is my girlfriend.
johnh

another file

Postby deathjdstn » May 26th, 2005, 3:42 pm

do the anal orgasm one and it will be very insteresting lol
deathjdstn
Regular
Regular

Postby Agriff » May 27th, 2005, 2:26 pm

Why is your girlfriend happy? Is she just happy for you or is she a dominatrix? lol
Agriff
Mentor
Mentor

Postby johnh » June 1st, 2005, 1:55 pm

Ok, update time. My success was limited. I've had this "curse" work for me twice now, the first time I used it was the day I posted last. It had a pretty strong effect on me. I mean, I was walking like I had a stick up my ass and when I would sit down, I felt like at my limit. The next morning however every thing was normal, and to tell you the truth that's a good thing, because as my girl friend put it, I was walking like a "fag". (note we don't hate gay people, but we're both in to humiliation games) So I ate breatfast and picked out what to wear, and got in the shower. While I was in there I started to feel it in my rear again, and it scared me but it also felt really good. I liked that I didn't control when it happened, and the feeling stuck with me for about an hour and just fadded, to the point where I was normal feeling. Fast foward to a few days ago on sunday. We both had the day off and decided to play a little.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note don't read on if you are you do not wish to read about a sexual humiliation experience.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She was more in the mood, so I had her wear a tight skirt and a mid drift shirt, with out underwear. She gets off on being called a whore and dressing and acting like one. Luckly for me, I very much enjoy this play. We drove to the nearest city, and went in to an adult video store. I didn't have much money so I just looked around and followed her. While looking at the dildos she asked me how I liked the curseplugs feeling and I told her I did like it, but it wasn't something I would like to fully work. (note that was the first time I've ever talked about wanted to have anal play) So we ended up buying a plug, for my use. After she got me to admit that I liked the feeling of being filled. Next we went to lunch and at this point I had a headache and it was pretty normal other than he joking that she was going to deflower me that night. We walked around target and sears at the mall, no real play, as we both lost the mood a little, but at one point some one did said she looked "trashy" as they walked by, and that got her really horny, so we drove home and I took pics of her being "whore-ish" and telling her so. We fucked for a while with me making her beg me in a "whore-ish voice". When I was ready to get off I gave her a facial and didn't let her clean it off. (You have to remember this type of play is her fetish, it's what she likes) I then got her off with my mouth a few times. We relaxed and decied to eat dinner, we drank a whole bottle of wine with it, so we were pretty drunk. And she had my dried cum on her face still, with her top opened. So that visual drove me nuts. I was playing with her while she eat, and as soon as we were done eating our pasta it was straight to the bedroom again. Now here is where curse plugs comes back in to my life. Like I stated I also enjoy being humiliated, in fact that's how we got to know each other on www.bondage.com , where you can view people in the area based on their kinks. I just liked being humiliated in any way. Once in public she made me wear a bra under my shirt, and even though I'm not really interested in being a cross dresser the humiliation of it turned me on so much that I'm in panties quite often now, and she has really humiliated me shopping for panties. It's become a big thrill for me. (yes I know it's weird and normally I wouldn't admit this but as you read more you'll understand why I have said this ) She started by making me take off my boxers and lay on the bed, once there she straped my arms down and blind folded me. Next I felt her playing with my feet, she pulled what I found out latter to be a pair of very small size 5 pink satin panties to my upper thighs and spread my legs and straped them down. I could feel her on the bed moving around and next thing I knew the blind fold was off and she was about the sit on my face. She grinding her self in to me pretty hard, and that's when I knew she was really in to this more than normally, and I'm sure the wine helped too. This went on for awhile and then she asked "do you want to wear your little panties" and I did and I was going crazy at this point. So I told her yes, and she basiclly, made me beg to wear them, before telling me this. (note I'm paraphaseing) "If you want to wear little girls panties than, tonight I'm popping you little girlly ass" She left the room and came back with the butt plug. I had up to this point forgotten about it. I was so horny that I was dying to get it in me, even though I have only had a finger a time or two in there before. We it wasn't like I thought it was going to be. She pulled my panties aside and even though it took her a min (that would have been less painfull with lube) got it in me. Pulling the panties up tightlly and making sure that my member was inside of them, she spent awhile feeling me up and rubing me, and pushing on the plug. This point in my life was the most sexual thing I've ever done, I have never felt like that before. She got me off by jerking me off in my panties and pushing the plug deeper in me but never pulling it out. She then sat back on my face while I ate her out again. While we were laying there after words we agreed to stay dressed up the rest of the night, monday was a hooliday and we could get started again then. She with my dried spunk on her face her tits hanging out and a tiny skirt, me whereing pink panties with a buttplug. It was amazing, this is why I love her so much. We had a normal conversation for the most part for the next hour, I use still strapped down and she was holding me. I told her that the real butt plug was a lot different than the curse one. She told me that she really liked the idea of me being pluged, and wanted to play with it often. I agreed with out a 2nd thought. She asked me if I were interested in trying curseplug again, and I told her I would if she did, because I wanted her to get in to anal play at this point. Two hours later we're sitting in the living room listening to it repeat twice. I didn't trance out or anything but I noticed her starting to. after it played we talked about it and while she didn't feel anything she really wanted to. But I had agreed to wear my panties and buttplug all night. So that night in bed I pluged her with a dildo in her butt and we pleased each other orally. It's now wedsday and we have been playing with our butts every day, I've even worn my plug for two nights. She loves hugging me and reaching down and giving it a push in to watch my reaction. We've been listening to curseplugs in the morning and again at night but for some reason I've had very minor effects this time. Our relationship has been great the last couple of days, and I owe it mostly to this site. So much that when I told her I posted her last time, she made me post in great detail about my humiliation. I sit here at my computer at 4 pm wearing a short skirt, fishnets, a waterbra, boots and a lowcut black top. I have the word sissy wrote on my chest and my buttplug in my ass. After I type these last few words she is making me cum and wear it all day like I did to her.

Note this is all true, and is not fiction. I have left out the normal parts of my life for the most part, so kept in mind that I'm not always like this. I would tell anyone to check out bondage.com and find someone as kinky as you are. There are tons of us out there, you just have to know how to find them. My girl and I have done so many new things I would never have dreamed of before.
johnh

Postby marthasissyslut » June 1st, 2005, 2:48 pm

wow! that's a great story! Thanks for posting it.

or, thank your girlfriend for making you post it :twisted:
marthasissyslut

very hot

Postby OUstud82 » June 13th, 2005, 2:48 pm

that was a totally hot story... keep us posted with everything that happens! are u still doing the same stuff?
OUstud82

Postby danmalara » June 13th, 2005, 9:41 pm

I wasn't going to read it, because of the length, but the last 2 post changed my mind. That was great story though! This goes to the people who read this but not the story: READ IT! You won't regret it. The last thing I have to say is, you're one lucky son of a bitch! :D
My MIND is happy. BLANK and empty. BRAINwashing is GOOD for me.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Folsom_god » June 13th, 2005, 9:49 pm

ya im jealous although i dont want to be......strange.....but ya NICE DUDE
Folsom_god
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sandy82 » June 14th, 2005, 3:54 am

johnh, you had a lot to say and you said it. More power to you! That took time and effort, and many of us are not jealous...but glad you thought enough of us and the site to share your experiences.

And what experiences!! :wink: I see a book in your future.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby Linja » June 15th, 2005, 2:35 am

Wow, that's some kinky shit! Not bad though, it's good to hear about a healthy kink in a healthy couple, as I hear too much of people with a fetish, but due to their spouse disagreeing, they never get to explore that aspect of themselves, and I find that a shame. In that sense, reading your story was refreshing.

That said, I'm also kinda jealous, but never mind about that, because it's a friendly jealously, like when you see your best friend finally get with the beautiful girl he deserves, but you can't help but wish it was you in that place. lol, I'm not sure if you guys can relate.

Oh yeah, if you guys are into humiliation and stuff, post some pics if you feel like it, although that's a big step. But you could blur out the faces or something. Still, if you feel uncomfortable with that, then disregard it.

-Linja
Linja
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jeremiah » June 15th, 2005, 7:52 pm

I just listened to curse plugs too.
I can feel them, kidna feels as if I am going to the bathroom. (Number 2) And its not moving. It pulsates. Who wants me to listen to anal orgasm? lol
jeremiah
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jack » June 15th, 2005, 7:53 pm

I dare you. :smile:
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby loony28 » June 15th, 2005, 9:46 pm

jeremiah wrote:I just listened to curse plugs too.
I can feel them, kidna feels as if I am going to the bathroom. (Number 2) And its not moving. It pulsates. Who wants me to listen to anal orgasm? lol

Jack wrote:I dare you. :)

:twisted: I also dare you. It should be quite funny :lol: . :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby jeremiah » June 16th, 2005, 12:12 am

I am going to listen to it right now.
jeremiah
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OUstud82 » June 16th, 2005, 1:24 am

let us know what happens
OUstud82

Postby dgrade » October 27th, 2005, 8:41 pm

I was poking around the site and kind of laughing at all of this, until I saw the forums and this Succes Story in particular. I decided what the hell and gave it a shot after I got home from work...

WOW! I'm glad I waited until I got home. All night my ass has been feeling crazy! Often it's just an occasional reminder of a feeling, but sometimes it's intense.

This is only the 2nd time I've ever had any noticeable reaction to hypnosis in my life; where I could be sure I wasn't just imaging the results. I am amazed at this, I believe I have a guess at the physiological cause but I don't want to mention it here as that would be kind of like giving away how a magic trick works... But the fact remains this "Curse" will behave as advertised!
dgrade

Postby dgrade » October 28th, 2005, 3:01 pm

Update:

The damn thing kept me up half the night...

For some reason the feeling got really strong and persisted constantly as soon as I laid down to sleep. When I did fall asleep was kept waking up. Finally at 3:30am I was really horny and decided to try jerking off to see if that would help... at the very least hoping the melatonin released in climax would help me pass out. My orgasm was amazingly intense and did put my to sleep, though it did not diminish the sensation of a butt plug.

When I got up this morning I felt it a little, but after a morning BM I didn't feel it at all. In fact I didn't feel it once today until a late meeting with my boss, in which it popped up gently twice... both times giving me a massive friggen hard-on.

I don't think I would recommend anyone else experiment with this unless you can fall asleep with a buttplug pulsing in your ass. But the experience is surreal and something I would recommend for academic interest. Most of you knows there is no plug, but enough of your mind believes it so it doesn't matter wtf the rest of your mind thinks.
dgrade

Cursed Plugs

Postby akinaria » November 22nd, 2005, 2:15 pm

I found limited success with this curse.
The anal plug feeling was moderately strong, though not as strong as I would have liked. The vaginal plug was weak generally, though there were moments when it felt quite strong.
The effects were strongest shortly after listening to the file twice. The effect of them going away whilst using the toilet and then returning when finished worked, but not with any feeling of insertion.
It only lasted about 24 hours though. I will give it another go when I get more time alone to listen to the file.
akinaria

Postby tecywiz121 » November 22nd, 2005, 6:50 pm

I think that it works better if you join it with TrainSuseptable, but thats my opinion. If you do change inductions, which work best for you?
tecywiz121
Mentor
Mentor

Postby tyd_up » January 10th, 2006, 12:48 am

I played with CursePlugs and PursePunishmentPlugs a few times. I would feel a faint buttplug until I went to sleep. The next mornin it was gone. Somewhere in there the CursePunishmentPlugs sneaked up on me. I didn't even listen to the file, I was describng it to someone else in the old Yahoo group and it suddenly took. I felt a plug for weeks. I also had an impulse to listen to the file to see what was in it. Somehow I thought that listeing to it would make the curse go away. Of course, it actually made it stronger. part of the curse is to listen to the file multiple times which is probably why I felt the need to play it again. It did wear off eventually.
tyd_up

Return to Success Stories