My Success is Weird

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

My Success is Weird

Postby Exrandu » July 2nd, 2007, 2:38 pm

Unlike most people, I have more success with transformation files than I do with other files, like training files. I listened to CurseThumbsucker for several months. While I do not have any of the infantile traits when I sleep, the trigger phase that regresses me works perfectly. I almost immediatly lose all control of myself and become a baby.

As an experiment, I decided to try a transformation file I wasn't really gungho on, just to see if it was just me tricking myself, so I downloaded XGirlTime and ran it. Even though I was interrupted a couple minutes before the end of the file (by a phone call), when I tried the trigger an hour or so later, it worked. I tried both five years old and fourteen years old, and I became both of those. It was only a mental transformation, I didn't actually hallucinate, but even so for only listening to the file once, I felt it was pretty cool.
Exrandu
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » July 3rd, 2007, 11:05 am

You are one of the lucky ones.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby loony28 » July 3rd, 2007, 9:22 pm

Draygone wrote:You are one of the lucky ones.

No kidding. Congrats on having some success with XGirlTime Exrandu.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby Kimberly_tv » July 18th, 2007, 5:09 am

Yeah, well done -- I've listened to XGirl Time twice now, with no real success. The first time I tried the trigger word, (5 year old), I felt young and played with a ball I had around the house, but no hullucinations.

I will keep listening to see if the suggestions become more powerful. Any tips from anyone?
Kimberly_tv

Return to Success Stories