CurseMusclebound / Trigmass

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

CurseMusclebound / Trigmass

Postby robtheman » August 8th, 2007, 10:57 pm

sorry its long.

I dont know what is going on, but i think it was those files, ill explain to the best of my ability. ok. last morning, about 3:30am, i was going to bed. I had listened to CurseMuscleBound about 3 times, and as i went to bed, i said the trigger for Trigmass, to gain 20 pounds of muscle, nothing happened, i just thought o well. then i was halfway asleep 10 minutes later, and all of the sudden i feel spaced out. but different. Like, i felt warm. I got scared for a second. it only lasted 30 seconds. I got kinnda happy cause i thought it worked. So then i said the trigger for musclebound....Nothing. Then i tried to gain 20 pounds of muscle again...And then it worked, all of the sudden, i felt like i was growing. Then i got up and turned on the light. nothing. I had mentally changed but not physicly. i have been getting that burning sensation all day today.. Did this ever happen to anyone else?

Sorry its kindof long
robtheman

Postby Bazorba » August 11th, 2007, 5:40 am

My experiences were similar but different.

One of the things that happens to me when I listen to CurseMuscleBound (and I've had it for TrigMass as well, but I haven't listened to that in years) is that I will feel my muscles grow, although physically, they don't. It's more common for it to happen to me when I'm lying in bed.

Someone said that it's a stage getting towards the goal. Don't know if that's true or not.
Bazorba

Postby robtheman » August 12th, 2007, 2:41 pm

thats exactly what happened to me last night.
robtheman

Postby figure » August 15th, 2007, 5:19 pm

I usually only feel the effects mentally if my eyes are closed, if they're open it removes the illusion. Never anything physical.
figure

Trig Mass

Postby Gannon » September 24th, 2008, 6:04 pm

How many times do you have to listen to any file in order to know you'll get an effect. I'm thinking of trying trigmass.
Nankurinosai
Gannon
Regular
Regular

Postby robtheman » October 9th, 2008, 8:29 pm

I skipped the induction, was lying in bed, put it on repeat, (this was on my ipod) and set the sleep timer for 2-4 hours everynight, and went to sleep....I sounds wierd, but it worked for me. I takes a little longer to fall alseep with the noise, and It gets a little annoying listening to the same file over, and over, and over, and over, and over...... you get the point.....you can try it.
robtheman

Postby muscleluvr » December 13th, 2009, 9:05 pm

how do you get these files on an ipod?
muscleluvr

Postby curiousguy92 » December 13th, 2009, 10:33 pm

This is for Windows:
click on the name of the file and it'll pull up a window that gives you 3 options. open, save, and cancel. click save and it''ll save the file to your computer.Then you can open it in itunes and sync your ipod. The file will then be on your ipod.

Hope that helps!
curiousguy92
Mentor
Mentor

Postby DAVE275 » March 11th, 2010, 10:29 am

I have listened to Curse Muscle Bound ,, and it DOES cause me to become physically more muscular and massive.... Of course ,, I AM a bodybuilder ,, but I definately can see a vast difference in the way my entire body PUMPS UP after I listen to this CD after I get home from the gym .
DAVE275

Return to Success Stories