Bubble Induction by Lutz

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Bubble Induction by Lutz

Postby sleepy134 » September 26th, 2007, 3:41 am

If you have any doubt's about whether you've really been hypnotized or not.
Listen to this file. The first listen is good, the second and succeeding time's
will be fun but not necessary. I recommend this for anyone who enjoy's being
hypnotized. sleepy134
sleepy134
Regular
Regular

Postby Josh_artist » September 27th, 2007, 2:30 pm

i trimmed it to put me undrer for other files an it has been bringing excellent results.
Josh_artist
Regular
Regular

lutz

Postby sleepy134 » September 27th, 2007, 3:28 pm

thanks for the note, I wish I knew how to do that. I can make the a file
repeat I don't know how to make a play list. sleepy134
sleepy134
Regular
Regular

Postby Josh_artist » September 27th, 2007, 4:07 pm

basically in a CD after i trimmed bubble of its wakener (i think it was a wakener xD) i placed it before the file i wanted and it works, lately i've been sleeping through the entire thing (sleeping i mean deep in trance :P)
Josh_artist
Regular
Regular

Postby dino1962 » October 24th, 2007, 11:28 am

This file rules! I can't stop listening to it. Hopefully, Lutz will give us some new works soon. I have used this for about two weeks now and can't wait to give the trigger phrase to my wife/mistress. :D
dino1962

Postby LDark » October 25th, 2007, 5:56 pm

I listened to it once, not even intending to go under, just to hear it through to make sure there wasn't anything I didn't want in there...

And I woke up at the end of it! And the trigger worked for about a week afterward, but has since worn off... I'm still waiting to find a time when I can actually listen to this again. It worked so incredibly well.
LDark
Regular
Regular

Postby missypuss » October 26th, 2007, 2:26 am

I too love this file, Im not usually a fan of files that dont contain EMGs dulcet tones, but this one was definately my kinda file......
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby hellion0 » January 30th, 2008, 10:29 pm

I do find it hard to trance sometimes, but this induction seems to always put me under. It just works.
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."
hellion0
Regular
Regular

Postby hellion0 » April 21st, 2008, 1:25 am

If it downloaded as a .php file, you downloaded it wrong.

First thing you can try is renaming it (make sure you have "Show file extensions" ENABLED) from a .php file to .mp3, then toss it into any media playing program like Winamp.

If that doesn't work, try redownloading it. Make sure it comes down as a .mp3 file.
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."
hellion0
Regular
Regular

Postby jockboyslave » April 24th, 2008, 9:14 pm

OMG, think I finally went under...but I'm not 100% sure. Below are the things I "felt" during the "trance" part of the file...

1 - first and foremost, i started panicking, I think i had the same "forgot to breathe " aspect as some others here. and because of that, i think the suggestion part didn't take such a big hold, but we'll see with time.
2 - my entire body felt like it was in a vac-rac, i never been in one, but it felt like is held down on every inch of my body. i "felt" like i could move it whenever i wanted to, but was unable to.
3 - while my eyes were closed, i started seeing a multitude of colors, which i think was because or caused by the panick attack.
4 - I don't remember exactly what was said just before I felt all this, but it all started when Lutz did the voice over voice part...you know, where there is 2 tracks of him talking at once and it alternates which ear it goes to.

Please, give me feedback, would like to know if i'm well on my way to achieving the goal in my signature line.
jockboyslave
Regular
Regular

bubble induction

Postby sleepy134 » April 25th, 2008, 7:56 am

You have only to reveal the trigger to a trusted person. I listened to this
file about eight times, seem's that was seven more than necessary.
She has only triggered me while I'm asleep so far. She reports I respond
perfectly every time with I hear I obey then I perform whatever task.
the file does exactly what it says it will do. Don't worry you wont quit
breathing.
sleepy134
sleepy134
Regular
Regular

FOOLING MYSELF

Postby jockboyslave » April 29th, 2008, 12:55 am

Apparently I'm just fooling myself or playing along or something. Have listened to the file everyday since my previous post, no trance, no memory loss, lost time, or such. Guess hypnosis isn't for me. Shame, I want it so bad and the possibilities it has as well, but alas.

Website seems to be dead anyway, not too many people posting, helping others start out, etc. And don't get me started on the chat room. Take care all, I'll pop in from time to time just to see how everyone's doing on their success from the success stories I've been keeping track of.
jockboyslave
Regular
Regular

Postby jim1 » April 29th, 2008, 10:39 am

so you will see if the file works only if someone trigg you?
jim1

Postby jockboyslave » April 29th, 2008, 6:01 pm

Dunno, I'll still listen to it everyday, what can I say, Lutz' voice is sexy. LOL But seriously, in hopes of something happening. As far as someone to trigger me...there's only one person in my life right now that I trust with the trigger that much and I am not attracted to him in any way, he's just a good friend.

Plus, how can I tell him the trigger without putting myself under? Could that happen using Bubble Induction???

*EDITED* Wanted to apologize for my earlier post/outburst. Something upset me back home and just started going off on everything.
jockboyslave
Regular
Regular

Postby diapers_forever » May 4th, 2008, 12:39 am

This was the first one I could TELL was working.

And then,

well,

I learned a valuable lesson.

DO NOT TRY TO GO UNDER LATE AT NIGHT OR YOU WILL FALL ASLEEP.

I feel very silly for doing that.
diapers_forever
Regular
Regular

Postby jockboyslave » May 4th, 2008, 1:17 am

Hehe, d_f, yeah think that's what happened to me, but not 100% sure, could've been a trance instead. Who knows when the 'tist isn't there to tell you yes/no. lol
jockboyslave
Regular
Regular

Postby BAC_VI » June 2nd, 2008, 9:56 pm

yeah, i wish there were some way to test this. I'm pretty sure it put me in a trance, but i don't have anyone I trust so much to give them a trigger phrase
BAC_VI

Postby hhhh » June 8th, 2008, 2:51 pm

There's nothing in the file to really suggest that this trigger could work online, I'm not sure if it can. Has anyone tried?
hhhh

Postby hexagon77 » June 9th, 2008, 2:17 am

yes it works online... with text, email and voice. Thats something i noticed earlier already... that the file "IMAccept" often is not needed at all.

It may depend on the person, that IMAccept is sometimes needed, and sometimes not. But for most people i worked with so far, it all worked online and even in emails and IMs without any changes.
hexagon77
Regular
Regular

Postby Teltroxine » June 9th, 2008, 2:49 pm

wow i didnt know you could trigger online, what if you sent yourself an email or something?
Teltroxine
Regular
Regular

Postby hexagon77 » June 10th, 2008, 8:04 am

Hmmm i often heard that this does not work... either cause your mind knows it is from yourself.. or for some other sort of reason. I talked to a few who tried sending trigger emails to themself, but it did not work... yet it worked fine when someone else did.
hexagon77
Regular
Regular

Postby jackofhearts3413 » August 17th, 2008, 6:25 pm

i had all but given up hope of any results with any of these files untill i listned to this one... OMG i can't stop listening to it i love that i'm able to go under now and be safe in my little bubble, i downloaded several other files but am working with this one exclusivly for the time being, to get myself used to going under, i think that b4 i just got discouraged because i was impatient now i know it works... wow my honest and heartfelt thanks to Lutz. without you my dreams of hypno submission may never have come true
jackofhearts3413

Postby Jeshi » October 6th, 2008, 8:14 pm

Can anybody say what the trigger in this file everybody keeps mentioning does?

I'd like to know that before I try out this file.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Bubbly Trigger

Postby Calimore » October 6th, 2008, 8:49 pm

All the trigger does is put you back into trance. It leaves you floating peacefully in your 'bubble', so it's a good induction to master before you try other more complex files. Once the trigger is in place, you can trigger yourself before using another file to help you get into a trance.

So, use bubble, but don't tell anyone you're using the file until you master something like ChooseTrig. That way, you can choose when and who uses your trigger without someone else putting you in trance without your permission.

Happy Trancing,
Calimore Callierionde
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories