Two files that worked with me

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Two files that worked with me

Postby oscarwilt » June 6th, 2005, 2:52 pm

The first one is trigpregnancy. It took about two months aprox., but by that time when i hear pregnant time for you, i feel like my belly weights so much and is bigger like a balloon inside me. I don't believe i'm 9 months pregnant, i don't believe i have a child inside me, but i feel like i am that way. It's hard to move, and I feel like I have big tits that hang over the belly.

The other file that worked and works with me is Furrytransformation. It took a lot of time, but for the first month of hearing it like twice a day (like in trigpregnancy), i began to see fur in my arms and legs. I choose to be a female cat of 8 years old to morph, with cat ears, tail, fur, claws, tits, and whiskers. Now i feel like i have all fur over my body, my tail moves, i have tits (even in human mode i'm male). although i can't see other people with fur, or the whiskers or claws in my case, i'm very happy to see some results in my evolution.

For those who are discorauged with hipnosis, continue trying, try other ways to listen to files, or begin again with the induction files until you are sure you fall in trance. I have ended liking even falling in trance, because relax me when i end work.

Anyone who had luck with those files? Any question?
(Sorry for my bad english)
oscarwilt

Postby n00b » June 6th, 2005, 4:09 pm

Congradulations, from what I hear the latter is one of the more difficult files.
n00b
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories