TrigWerewolf works!!

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

TrigWerewolf works!!

Postby raystlin » October 17th, 2007, 1:57 pm

Hi guys
I am kinda new to this kind of things but i got over my natural distrust and decided to try some of the files.. I started with Bubble Induction, then went for TrigWerewolf.. nothing seemed to hppen after a week of listening lying in bed (apart frome some strange tingling all over my body when i thought of the trigger phrase during the day, that i kinda felt odd), then yesterday, after the nth attempt i decided "ok, its not gonna work" and in my bed whispered the trigger.. i could really feel my face turning into a muzzle, lips stretching and curling without me having any control and my ear really moving up.. i got scared nd used the end trigger, but i cant wait to listen again to the file tonight and try again....;)

has anyone got any complete success with it? id love to hear from you

bye
R
raystlin

Postby pupbear » October 17th, 2007, 9:29 pm

Question, were you listening to the file while you were whispering the trigger?
pupbear

Postby Dogboy » October 17th, 2007, 11:13 pm

I really love the file. I don't listen to it as much as I'd like and also don't get to act like a werewolf often either. (though the transformation part is the best) While not nearly enough I've said "Its my time to howl" several times, including once on the full moon, which was great.

When I've done it, the sensations seem to be focused on my body structure. (I've yet to have feelings related to things like fur, my ears, fangs, or tail) I feel my hands clench and stretch into paws, and my arms turn into front legs. I fall onto the floor as my legs change ala An American Werewolf in London. I feel my feet stretch and my legs become wolf like. I also feel my chest get larger at this point usually. Now with four legs, I'll move onto all fours and feel my front legs move to my sides, my spine straightens out and my neck adjusts. At the end I feel my face push out into a muzzle. The entire process is intense and arousing like file says it'll be. The transformation's been a intense, exciting experience the times I've done it.

Of course after the transformation I'm a four legged werewolf, and i do act like a wolf. I usually howl after my transformation because its something I feel werewolves should do after they transform. I seriously walk around like I have four legs, with my legs, arms and even my neck making wolf like motions. I don't feel like I'm not walking with four legs. When I try walking the same way when not "transformed" its uncomfortable and doesn't feel the same. Despite acting and thinking I have the body of a wolf walking like one tires my muscles out quickly (my arms are holding most of my weight I think) and I usually end up sitting and lying down. I've tried some other animal behavior, but mostly I haven't figured out what to do once I'm a wolf. So I change back, which isn't as exciting as the first transformation.
Dogboy
Regular
Regular

Postby raystlin » October 20th, 2007, 8:58 am

thats realy cool.. i have tried again that file but i cant manasge to get back to that state... guess its just that i expect it to work.... it leaves me horny thgough

hope to get again that transfomation soon.

bye
raystlin

Postby secretmissondelta » October 26th, 2007, 11:03 am

How many times did you listen before it worked?
secretmissondelta
Regular
Regular

Postby secretmissondelta » October 27th, 2007, 12:00 am

Actually, never mind my last post. I tried listening to this file myself, and it WORKS (to a certain extent) after just one listen! See, I want to someday be able to use TrigMorph with success, but I decided I should start with a simpler file; you know, build on my success. Anyways, right after listening, I tried out the trigger, but nothing happened.

I tried AGAIN, and I could feel my human stance changing into an unfamiliar, almost digigrade one (for those that don't know, that's where you walk on the balls of your feet, or something like that) and I had to grab my chair for some extra support. It felt great, like I almost lost control of my legs.

I was so excited by this that I tried again, only without my chair nearby. I said the trigger, my stance changed again, and I fell onto all fours. After about ten seconds of total randomness (including grunting, growling, and rubbing my head on the floor) it just simply stopped, and I was still human.

All in all, I was surprised (and elated) to have so much success from a file that I expected would take weeks of listening to have even the most minimal effects take hold. And for those that are wondering, the transformation (at least thus far) wasn't painful or uncomfortable in the slightest. I'll keep everyone updated on future success!
secretmissondelta
Regular
Regular

Postby Dogboy » October 28th, 2007, 5:35 pm

secretmissondelta wrote:How many times did you listen before it worked?

I listened to the file three times before it worked in the way I describe it in my post. First time I listened I tried it but did not work very well (it worked like how you describe it in your second post)

I listened to the file twice before trying it again and the second time I tried it worked perfectly. However, when it comes to behavior, I'm very suggestible when I'm hypnotized like this. I've also had experience with other files such as TrainDog.
Dogboy
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » November 1st, 2007, 10:34 pm

*is reminded of his own experience with the werewolf file after his first listen*

It must be a really easy file to act on.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jeremy1057 » November 2nd, 2007, 6:21 am

I didn't try the adult one or the edited one.
Jeremy1057

Postby raystlin » November 4th, 2007, 7:47 am

what do you meam by the "adult" or "edited " ones? there are several files?

Ray
raystlin

Postby Draygone » November 5th, 2007, 2:51 pm

There's an edited one floating around that doesn't mention the wolf's genitals.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Tarret » November 6th, 2007, 7:50 pm

I don't know if anyone has tried it but I find that trig stallion also works good.
Tarret
Regular
Regular

Postby Tleilax » November 7th, 2007, 1:25 am

Hi can you explain more about oyur success with trig stallion please? i'm very curious about it. thank you
I'm not english and if I understand it well, I've difficulties to write it, so please scuse me if I make some mistake... :D
Tleilax
Regular
Regular

Postby Derek-the-Tank » November 13th, 2007, 10:56 pm

I have had almost no real success with thisfile even though I spent close to a month listening to it every night :(
Oh well thats life
Derek-the-Tank

Postby TeenWolf » May 26th, 2010, 1:50 pm

My experience:

When I said the trigger, I instantly fell to my knees and I had a bit of a sore head (Like An American Werewolf In London).
I felt my hands clenching into paws, my jaw sticking out, my spine changing, my legs 'stretching', my arms being 'locked' into the 'leg' position and I had the weird desire to run on all fours (which I tried in 'human' form and I fell face first) and I managed to run for 2 minutes nonstop.My thoughts were scattered; One minute I was thinking of hunting, the next I thought of a full moon, the next I thought of my 'curse. The howling part was weirder, however- It felt like my throat was burning and the only way to stop it was to howl.

It is really good for my first attempt (yesterday) and I've tried trice today and it feels even more wolflike.
TeenWolf
Regular
Regular

Old post

Postby sarnoga » May 26th, 2010, 10:00 pm

Hey Teenwolf,

Not to be discouraging, but before you expect many replies from those who posted before you, you might want to take a look at the date on that last post. I think the post you are replying to is a couple years old and then some.
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories