HaHA

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

HaHA

Postby Bgrggry » June 10th, 2005, 7:55 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the Bodyhair file works, I pictured myself during it as Sean Connery and it has worked haHA!
Bgrggry

Postby Lord_Mizaru » June 10th, 2005, 9:06 pm

Post before and after pics, I gotta see this :?
Lord_Mizaru
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Agriff » June 10th, 2005, 9:31 pm

He might not have thought far enough ahead to get a clear picture of himself before the hypnosis.

However if you do have before and after that would be very interesting :)
Agriff
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sandy82 » June 11th, 2005, 9:55 pm

Agriff, you have tremendous potential as a politician. :wink: You managed to take both sides of the issue without skipping a beat or leaving a seam. It's a real feat, and I congratulate you on it.

I'll be a little more direct.

Bgrgrgy, it's no excuse not to have planned ahead. We want to see both pics. If you don't have a "before", we'll consider accepting a "reversion" picture in place of the "before."

If that's not possible, we want pics and tapes of before/after when you hypnotize yourself into being a polar bear. An audio tape while mating would hold everyone's attention.

Agriff wrote:He might not have thought far enough ahead to get a clear picture of himself before the hypnosis.

However if you do have before and after that would be very interesting :)
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby Folsom_god » June 13th, 2005, 9:38 pm

sandy your very serious in a not serious sorta way. You write smart.
Folsom_god
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danmalara » June 13th, 2005, 9:48 pm

yeah I agree! I never thought talking about before and after pics could have a 3+ paragraph reply!! Sandy you should be a writer of some sort. If I give you one topic sentence, I bet you could write a book or two about it. :lol:
My MIND is happy. BLANK and empty. BRAINwashing is GOOD for me.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby tarantulaman1000 » June 15th, 2005, 1:47 pm

I think anyone who experiences a physical change needs before and after pics.
tarantulaman1000
Regular
Regular

Postby rich_48180 » August 5th, 2005, 5:41 am

I've had some success with the body hair file. Not as much as I would like. I only had a few hairs in the center of my chest, so the additional 100 or so really isn't much. I think(??) the hair on my arms and legs is thicker. I've been listening to the file since before the first of the year. It has taken a long time to go into a decent trance though. I am going to continue with this file and hope for more results. I would have liked even this little bit of success with the Cursepenisgrowth file, but maybe I won't see any success anything until after 18 months when the curse file can't be removed. :D

Richard
rich_48180

Postby Aquasia » August 5th, 2005, 1:42 pm

I listened a few months back, with no visable sucess, my my hair really is fetting thicker and I'm getting chest hair, somthing I never had before.

Scary how your body can be changed really, but whatever, I wanted it.
Aquasia
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories