Werewolf transformation

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Werewolf transformation

Postby ohwowno » December 28th, 2007, 10:54 pm

OKay, so I read that the werewolf one was the easiest transformation to get to actualy work, so I just tried it for the first time. I might add I don't usualy do trance very well. So anyway, this time as soon as it went to the body from the main file it was like EMG had my full attention, there were little side thoughts, but for the most part I was stricken i suppose. As the transformation was explained, my heart started racing as if it was actualy happening right then, I could picture almost everything very vividly in my mind and my body was getting really excited, fast heartbeat, heavy breathing, felt like I was being held down in place on my bed. When he mentioned the changes in my penis, I got a massive bonor that held untill after I woke up. As he discussed changing back, everything seemed to ease down a little, and then finaly when I woke up I could move, but I was so unbeleivably horny and wanted to fuck something like an animal.

Needless to say, I think this had a significant effect, though I'm not comfortable trying out the trigger yet for a couple of reasons, most of them depending on the fact that there would be alot of noise involved and there are other people in my house that I not only don't want to alert, but don't want them to know what I'm doing either. So hopefully I'll listen a few more times this weekend and when I get some actual alone time I'll give the trigger a try.
ohwowno

Postby Draygone » December 30th, 2007, 1:06 pm

Wow, impressive. I can't wait to hear what happens when you try the triggers. :)
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby secretmissondelta » January 23rd, 2008, 9:20 pm

Yeah, I've admittedly noticed that my need to have sex or masturbate is increased with the transformation (which I haven't yet mastered). That's also how I feel when listening to the file.
secretmissondelta
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories