Big boobs.

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Big boobs.

Postby BadKera » June 17th, 2005, 4:40 am

Okay, I'll explain myself. I've been lurking these forums for a while now, waiting for the perfect file to present itself for me to try.

I am a 20+ year-old male, who has an odd obsession, *okay, maybe not-so-odd* with breasts. Thing is though, I'd like to see what it's like to have a pair myself. I could have listened to any of the other files on here, like Curse Milky, but I wanted something a little less... permanent.

Thank gods for EMG, with that file of Trig Big Boobs. It's just what I was looking for. I have listened to it once, and I'm not sure, but I feel it's having some effect. I'll have to continue repetition of playing it.

What I want to know is, am I the only one who's tried this file? Has anybody else given it a go? And if so, what are the results they've had?
BadKera

Postby Ziggy » June 25th, 2005, 8:26 am

Ive tried using this file, but so far Ive had limited results. Ive listened to it at least 3 times.
Ziggy

trigger

Postby Ace » June 28th, 2005, 5:35 pm

I am just curious about the effect of the trigger. Do your breasts only grow 1/4 of a cup period, or if you were to say the trigger twice would they grow 1/2 a cup, and so on? And what kind of results have people had? :?
Ace

Re: trigger

Postby loony28 » June 28th, 2005, 9:13 pm

Ace wrote:I am just curious about the effect of the trigger. Do your breasts only grow 1/4 of a cup period, or if you were to say the trigger twice would they grow 1/2 a cup, and so on? And what kind of results have people had? :?

:twisted: Everytime the trigger is said you imagine your breasts growing 1/4 cup size. This means that if the trigger is said four times, you will see and feel your breasts grow a full cup size though it is only imagined but seems real to you. Of course when Revert to normal is said your breasts will shrink back to normal. Hope this helps you. :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby RedGhost » June 28th, 2005, 9:17 pm

lol. That seems fun to try a file to get tranced into.
However, has anyone succeeded getting into trance with that file?

If so, how long did it take?
Please do tell. :twisted:

Thanks.

-RedGhost.
RedGhost

Postby BadKera » August 9th, 2005, 12:14 am

Well, it's been a while, and I've listened to not just the regular Boob growth file, but the newer Sublimal one as well. As of current, I can see/feel them getting to an E cup-size, but they won't grow beyond that. Has anybody else come across this?
BadKera

Postby Ohka » August 25th, 2005, 11:19 pm

BadKera wrote:Well, it's been a while, and I've listened to not just the regular Boob growth file, but the newer Sublimal one as well. As of current, I can see/feel them getting to an E cup-size, but they won't grow beyond that. Has anybody else come across this?

So you did get some results after listening to them after a few months?
Ohka
Regular
Regular

Postby BadKera » August 27th, 2005, 2:37 pm

Yeah. Actually, when I listened for the first time, they grew to about a C, but not much farther beyond that. I'm guessing that repetitive listening will effect how big you see/feel them getting.
BadKera

Postby Ohka » August 27th, 2005, 4:33 pm

BadKera wrote:Yeah. Actually, when I listened for the first time, they grew to about a C, but not much farther beyond that. I'm guessing that repetitive listening will effect how big you see/feel them getting.

sigh, I have listened to it for a week now (mostly the sublim one, but also the trigger one at times), and no results yet. Are you just very suspectible to these files now or did it take u a while to get them to actually start working (like by using certain starter files)?
Ohka
Regular
Regular

Postby BadKera » August 29th, 2005, 1:50 am

Well, it worked right after I listened the first time, but like I said, not very big. I went and did it two more times, before I left it alone. Now, I'm getting slightly better results with the sublimal file. Try using that one itself for a bit.
BadKera

Postby enya » September 26th, 2005, 10:10 am

Hi all,

I am quite new to all this. I have tried to listen to the TrigBoobGrowth for 5 times so far now but with no success. I wonder if I am going under hypnosis at all. What effects should I look for when I am hypnotised? Does the world disappear? Are you conscius of "being under" or totally lost to yourself? Please help me out.

enya

BadKera wrote:Well, it worked right after I listened the first time, but like I said, not very big. I went and did it two more times, before I left it alone. Now, I'm getting slightly better results with the sublimal file. Try using that one itself for a bit.
enya

Postby Ohka » September 26th, 2005, 12:53 pm

Do not worry, i have yet to get this file to work either, but I have had some success with other files. These hallucination ones are hard to get to work i guess.
Looking for someone to feminize me possibly but stilll confused about myself.
Ohka
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories