Success Deep trance achived and trig-werewolf working well.

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Success Deep trance achived and trig-werewolf working well.

Postby Anixen » February 2nd, 2008, 8:44 am

Well this is a nice success for me.

I have been into hypnosis for a long while since i was young, loved watching the shoes. turns out one of my parents is hypnotised eaisly. My first time at being hypnotised was at univercity. Never worked but hey thats how it goes.

I decided to try other things, and eventually found here. This was not the first file i used, infact i can't remember which file i stared with, though i went to the induction files. Now i started then, stopped for ages, i have recently just come back to this, not so long ago.

Just like before when i was going into trance, it would break easily for me, a simply sound movement, would snap me out. It was like that before and was the same now, things didn't seem to sink in well. So i continued regardless, soon it moved onto my muscles cramping or doing things i didn't want, first few times broke me from trance, after i stuck through it. The file i was using at this time was starting to work. That was around the middle of those three weeks.

So i thought it must be working, so i'll push on. I listened to the file at night so i knew i could relax un-disturbed. At the beginning of this week, i noticed the muscle crampings were lessoning and i was simply laying there, i could remember most of the files but parts seemed to elude me. Then on thurday someting weird happened, i was listening to the file as normal, i usually have them on loop and listen 2 or 3 times.

I started the file, and induction started, (This was with LRinduction 2), i noticed that i had gaps from whati remembered of it. Points were, 5mins in to around middle then just after till when the wakeup was given. this was during the day, and i was wide awake before the file so i knew it wasn't sleep.

Then Both today and yesterday, i decided to go back to the file i was listening on off. Its the trig werewolf file. I was about 6minutes into the indction, or at least i think i was not sure, but next thing i knew was i could hear wakeup...at least the last one. then the file rstarted due to the loop. I stopped it and blinked, Took a break and listened again and same thing happened.

I know this is a deep trance for me, its happened quite quickly, or at least i think it has. So i decided why not try the trigger and see what happens. I did this just after re-listening to the file this morning and same results as yesterday. Was weird again...then i waited till i was alone. (Come with living with others.) eitherway it worked to an extent, i could feel the changes, and went to all fours, though it worked for a while before it faded, at the time it faded i decided to say the end trigger.

Seems the file is working well, i could feel ears, somewhat of a tail, paws, and the muzzle, those i felt clearly. My spine simply had a tingling feeling as did my chest and back legs. It worked better than it thought. It seems i can go into the deep trance and it seems the file is working.

So heres hoping, here is a list of the fuiles i have used thus far.

1. LRinduction2 (Works fine, first file to achive a deeper trance.)
2. Emg suseptable. (Stopped using, helped though. got me through the muscle cramp problem.)
3. Emg Accelerator. (Listen to along with lrinduction2. Used togethor)
4. trig Werewolf. (Working somewhat, will keep at this one, i'm curiopus at how much i can get it to work.)
5. Emg Reinforcer. (Listen to with lrinduction 2,)
6. Deepening 1-2 (Emg) (These i have listenened to a couple of times, early on.)
7. trig morph. (Only listenend to once, not luck so far.

So thats the progress so far. Its a success to me, when i struggled with hpnosis before, it seems to be working now though and i will keep trying to make it work better.
Anixen

Return to Success Stories