anything I want. My commands are go to new depths and listen to
house keeping maid files and I wish I could wear a dress. Have been able
to avoid stroke sissy for a while, woops, wish I hadnt said that. now im
thinking about it again. sleepy134
sleepy134
Regular
Regular

Postby Dingus » March 22nd, 2008, 2:13 pm

You lucky bastard. I tried forever to get that file to work but it never did! :shakesfist:
Dingus
Regular
Regular

Enchanted keyboard curse

Postby sleepy134 » March 22nd, 2008, 4:52 pm

If it is preceded by (MIND MELT) found somewhere after looking around in
EVIL FEMALE HYPNOTIST place, It was Mind melt V I put on the play list in front of Enchanted Keyboard. Try this and you will never know what hit you.
Best of luck to you. sleepy134
sleepy134
Regular
Regular

Re: Enchanted keyboard curse

Postby Henrique » March 22nd, 2008, 9:29 pm

sleepy134 wrote:If it is preceded by (MIND MELT) found somewhere after looking around in
EVIL FEMALE HYPNOTIST place, It was Mind melt V I put on the play list in front of Enchanted Keyboard. Try this and you will never know what hit you.
Best of luck to you. sleepy134

When I google it, I've received a warning of malware infestation from the site.
Henrique
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Dingus » March 22nd, 2008, 10:51 pm

I found the download link Henrique. [url]http://services.destra.com/File/FileHandler.ashx?FileId=19251[/url]
I'll try it tomorrow.
Dingus
Regular
Regular

Postby Dingus » March 24th, 2008, 1:34 am

Ok, I tried it. It didn't really help much at all. I'm not really into the whole dominatrix/submissive thing, so that maybe why.
Dingus
Regular
Regular

Postby PS360 » June 11th, 2008, 9:02 pm

Thanks for the mind melt file, ill try it out.
PS360
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Foxgirl » June 12th, 2008, 2:38 am

Congratulations on the success.
Foxgirl
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » June 16th, 2008, 11:50 pm

A possible tip for those having trouble with this file. Start off with real simple things. Make it a habit that typing what you want to happen happens. Supposedly your mind will figure out the connection between the file, what you're typing, and your actions, at which point it'll do more difficult things.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby liljonny » June 19th, 2008, 6:38 pm

I have never used this file, but if I try typing up a script for a diaper file, it will start taking effect without even having the file made.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Re: enchanted keyboard

Postby gothbrianna » June 20th, 2008, 7:45 am

sleepy134 wrote:enchanted keyboard has me hooked good. with it I can get just about

what kind of stuff have u been able to do with the enchanted keyboard so far?
gothbrianna

Postby diapers_forever » June 26th, 2008, 7:57 pm

liljonny wrote:I have never used this file, but if I try typing up a script for a diaper file, it will start taking effect without even having the file made.

No. It only works if you finish it with "THE END".
diapers_forever
Regular
Regular

Postby liljonny » June 29th, 2008, 5:34 am

diapers_forever wrote:
liljonny wrote:I have never used this file, but if I try typing up a script for a diaper file, it will start taking effect without even having the file made.

No. It only works if you finish it with "THE END".

I never used this file so for me it is more like self hypnosis. If I type something like " You will wet your diaper every time you see a urinal." it might start taking effect. I have found that somethings do work this way and somethings don't. I have also found that it isn't made into a file, it doesn't always last, but if I start making changes to it , It may come back.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Flow123 » August 19th, 2008, 8:55 am

I listened 2 times and gave myself the suggestion that I couldn't say my name and would say my name was jennifer for an hour. it was so weird. I know my proper name. when I tried to say it I woould stop at the first letter. but I could say jennifer like nobodies business. ii kept doing it and about an hour later suddenly I could say my real name!
Flow123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Draygone » September 4th, 2008, 10:17 pm

For a while, now, I've been taking a different approach to this file, based on an experience with the Trig Werewolf file. That is, I haven't been listening to the file. My reasoning is that the file and a lot of files here are akin to training wheels. They help you get going, but in some cases, it's possible to do the mental conditioning on your own. That's what I'm doing. I know how the EKC is supposed to work, so I act on it when using the trigger. And of course I'm taking my own advice in my previous post in this topic.

Now, I haven't gotten very far. Partially 'cause I haven't been using the trigger as often as I should, partially 'cause I'm afraid to try something bigger or else it could result in failure. But it has had some success. Among the various simple things I've tried...

- I've been using it to break an old habit. I generally try not to make the condition not to do it last until the end of the day, though I was able to successfully prevent for two days combined, recently. I still start without thinking about it, but I immediately restrain myself once I catch what I'm doing.

- I once changed my furry fursona for a week, just to see if I'd miss my real one or if the one I changed to is a better choice. It wasn't, I missed it.

- I've used it to beat procrastination. Granted, in order to beat my procrastination, I have to trigger myself to do what needs to be done in the very short moment of motivation, or else I don't bother triggering myself. But when I do manage to trigger myself to get something done, it has worked. Once recently I even added a condition that sorta stuck me in place until I managed to get progress done on one of my projects.

- I've altered my sexuality. Not to a real extreme, but I've been interested in being a girl in a while, so occasionally take the role of one online. Problem is that she's supposed to be straight, but my real-life maleness would mean I'd sometimes hold attraction towards girls even when I'm her. So I used this to condition myself to only be interested in guys when I'm her. It hasn't been completely successful, but it has helped.

While I've been doing this, I've often been putting to mind how the trigger works. On the one hand, something not specific enough could result in the command working differently than you intended. So often when I put in my commands, I keep in mind how I mean for them to work so that they'd actually work that way.

I've also found that loopholes are pretty easy to take advantage of, should I decide to. The biggest of which being simply to undo the previous command by saying so in a new command, a loophole I made sure to disable in the case of breaking that bad habit. Pretty useful, especially when I find that I didn't think out well enough one of my commands.

My hopes with this curse is that down the line, I get to use it as the "end-all, be all" hypnotic curse that it was meant to be, to do whatever I'd like within the capacity of my mind. With a bit of forethought and common sense. First example I can think of, and also perhaps the most difficult, to split my conciousness into two, having one continuing life as normal, while the other is in a perpetual daydream from the perspective of my skunk plush. :3
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Squirrelous » September 5th, 2008, 1:43 am

So far, I've been able to exaggerate or minimalize certain feelings, to re-trigger the effects of a training/curse file I've listened to before, or to give additional feelings to acts (like making my hand feel slimy or something).

Then again I don't listen to it all that often... yet I type in things all the time and it makes stuff change.
Squirrelous
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » September 5th, 2008, 10:45 am

Right. Even though there isn't much file listening, you're still using the triggers and following them, which is a conditioning in its own right. Really, I think the only way for the file to wear off is if you stop listening to it and you stop using the triggers.

And I'm a bit tempted to try that slimy hands thing. Hmm...

My interest in triggering the feeling of slimey hands results in just that. My hands begin to feel all icky and slimey, a feeling that cannot be washed off. The end.

...Well, I could feel it wanting to work. But my hands don't really feel slimey, though I can't help but handle my hands like there is something slimy on them. That should wear off soon, though. Oh well, minor progress.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

i'm trying this

Postby seattleworld2 » September 28th, 2008, 6:39 pm

I'm really trying this file i don't know if it will work
seattleworld2
Regular
Regular

Postby PS360 » September 17th, 2009, 5:43 pm

I tried the file last night and i have to say it is working quite well.

It still works right now as i speak.
PS360
Mentor
Mentor

Re: enchanted keyboard

Postby Alien4420 » September 18th, 2009, 12:04 pm

sleepy134 wrote:enchanted keyboard has me hooked good. with it I can get just about

That's exactly why I haven't tried this file, LOL.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Jeshi » September 18th, 2009, 9:08 pm

I think I need to listen to this again some more.
I listened to it a bunch then stopped listening and I haven't used the triggers in a while either.

I tend to use the Enchanted keyboard to create safety nets "No trigger will work if it is clear that the person who spoke the trigger was not trying to use the trigger the end." and "No suggestions related to a transfer of money will work"(So if a file says "and you will donate money to me!!" it won't work).
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby roastbeef » September 30th, 2009, 10:54 pm

Is this file still around?
I went looking to download it and couldn't find it anywhere.
roastbeef

Postby carsh » September 30th, 2009, 11:51 pm

roastbeef wrote:Is this file still around?
I went looking to download it and couldn't find it anywhere.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Files&file=Comment&fid=262

:wink:
carsh
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories